PDA

View Full Version : Should ASU play Ohio State?

smallcollegefbfan
December 14th, 2006, 07:50 PM
Here is something for all the ASU fans out there. Wait, should I post this? Heads might get really big!

Good read and interesting.

COLLEGE FOOTBALL - The # 1 ranked Ohio State Buckeyes (12-0) will meet the Florida Gators (12-1) on 1/08/07 in the national championship college football game instead of playing the Appalachian State Mountaineers for the title. Huh? Note that Appalachian State beat Montana State, who beat Colorado, who beat Iowa State, who beat Missouri, who beat Mississippi, who beat Vanderbilt, who beat Georgia, who beat Auburn, who handed Florida their only loss of the 2006 season (source: NCAA).

UNHWildCats
December 14th, 2006, 07:51 PM
Ok this is the third time this has been posted in 24 hours. :p

Appstate29
December 14th, 2006, 08:12 PM
of course they should, but if you ask me OSU is scared to play ASU!!
Too much speed for them

carney2
December 14th, 2006, 09:12 PM
"Should ASU play Ohio State?"

Only if they enjoy total humiliation.

I want some of whatever it is that you're smoking.

blukeys
December 14th, 2006, 09:41 PM
Shouldn't they wait to see how ASU does tomorrow night??

CbusGUIN
December 14th, 2006, 10:21 PM
Here is something for all the ASU fans out there. Wait, should I post this? Heads might get really big!

Good read and interesting.

COLLEGE FOOTBALL - The # 1 ranked Ohio State Buckeyes (12-0) will meet the Florida Gators (12-1) on 1/08/07 in the national championship college football game instead of playing the Appalachian State Mountaineers for the title. Huh? Note that Appalachian State beat Montana State, who beat Colorado, who beat Iowa State, who beat Missouri, who beat Mississippi, who beat Vanderbilt, who beat Georgia, who beat Auburn, who handed Florida their only loss of the 2006 season (source: NCAA).

Funny you say this. I was down in Boone last weekend trying to watch YSU play, they did not show up to play. So that means after the 1st QT, I kept hearing some people around there (more like students) talking trash about OSU who!?xidiotx And that too bad ASU could not play OSU.xlolx
Now come one kidds, you know you can not play w/ adults. Especially this year's OSU team. This is one of the better teams I have seen my past 10 years living here in CBUS. Do us all a favor & focus on tomorrow's game. Also when you become the likes of Georgia Southern, YSU, & Marshall then you can talk a lot more smack. But until then please refrain from doing sooooo.:hurray:
Thanks & best of luck to both teams Friday.

UNHWildCats
December 14th, 2006, 10:35 PM
ok but lets remember Ohio State has a shorter chain to ASU

Ohio State beat
Cincinnati who beat
Akron who beat
North Carolina St who beat
Appalachian St

smallcollegefbfan
December 14th, 2006, 11:26 PM
"Should ASU play Ohio State?"

Only if they enjoy total humiliation.

I want some of whatever it is that you're smoking.

I was being sarcastic... :D

OSU would win by 40 IMO.