PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations on a great season Jacksonville State

centennial
January 9th, 2016, 02:33 PM
Great run by the boys at JSU and Grass.

Big_Fan
January 9th, 2016, 02:46 PM
Great run by the boys at JSU and Grass.

Thanks. We have come a long way in 3 years. NDSU is an awesome team. Hope you guys smack Iowa and we try this over again next year.

Scooter
January 9th, 2016, 02:49 PM
Some how I have the feeling these guys aren't going away. Congratulations on a good year.

WTFCollegefootballfan
January 9th, 2016, 02:50 PM
Good Game JSU.

JSUSoutherner
January 9th, 2016, 02:57 PM
Thanks guys. Your team looked top notch. Hopefully we get another shot at you guys next year.

KPSUL
January 9th, 2016, 03:07 PM
Thanks guys. Your team looked top notch. Hopefully we get another shot at you guys next year.

Seriously, you're part of a very fine band. Enjoyed the halftime show!

Bisonator
January 9th, 2016, 03:07 PM
Great season for the Gamecocks! Congrats on getting a taste of the championship atmosphere and good luck next season!

JSUSoutherner
January 9th, 2016, 03:15 PM
Seriously, you're part of a very fine band. Enjoyed the halftime show!
Thanks! Glad you liked it!

BisoNick
January 9th, 2016, 03:16 PM
Good game Cocks! I'm sure we'll see you guys in the future!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

centennial
January 9th, 2016, 04:46 PM
Thanks. We have come a long way in 3 years. NDSU is an awesome team. Hope you guys smack Iowa and we try this over again next year.
For the record I cheered for your team vs Auburn. Hope your punter didn't mess it up. SEC fan tears are fun.

dewey
January 9th, 2016, 10:51 PM
Great season for the Gamecocks! Congrats on getting a taste of the championship atmosphere and good luck next season!

Agreed! Congratulations to JSU on a great season and making their first trip to the FCS championship game.

Dewey

jsualumnus
January 10th, 2016, 12:17 AM
Great win for NDSU and their seniors!!! Congrats! Wow! Glad to witness it, but not glad to witness it!!!! Wentz is a beast! I compare him to being Brady like...

Let's demand a home and home.... Again, congrats guys!

BisonBabe
January 10th, 2016, 06:27 AM

This.

Gil Dobie
January 10th, 2016, 04:49 PM
Congrats JSU!

jsualumnus
January 10th, 2016, 04:53 PM
Thanks guys! Your fans were great and the atmosphere was killer! We will be back next year, and we hope to see all of you again. We were not prepared after a 3 week layoff. It started by the way we entered the stadium...

The Gamecocks probably have a week off then will hit their winter conditioning... Go Cocks!!!! And congrats to the Bison Nation on #5... Wow!

AmsterBison
January 10th, 2016, 05:07 PM
JSU really traveled well... I bet they'd have filled up at least half the stadium if Bison fans hadn't snapped up most of the tickets long ago. Great job!

I'd say that JSU is the one team Bison Nation has wanted to see our fellas beat more than any other (with EWU being a close second)... and I mean that as a compliment. :)

JSUSoutherner
January 10th, 2016, 05:10 PM
JSU really traveled well... I bet they'd have filled up at least half the stadium if Bison fans hadn't snapped up most of the tickets long ago. Great job!

I'd say that JSU is the one team Bison Nation has wanted to see our fellas beat more than any other (with EWU being a close second)... and I mean that as a compliment. :)
I've heard a lot of Gamecocks fans talking about snatching Frisco tickets early to try to even out the stadium next year. We may have lost but I'm glad our fan base seems excited for next year and I hope we have another great year next year and get s rematch with the Bison somewhere along the line.

Twentysix
January 10th, 2016, 05:12 PM
Great win for NDSU and their seniors!!! Congrats! Wow! Glad to witness it, but not glad to witness it!!!! Wentz is a beast! I compare him to being Brady like...

Pretty sure NDSU has room on the schedule for a home game on 9/3. Get your team up here for a game!

Twentysix
January 10th, 2016, 05:13 PM
Congrats on a great season to JSU. The best thing you could do for your team is to get the **** out of the OVC.

JSUSoutherner
January 10th, 2016, 05:15 PM
Pretty sure NDSU has room on the schedule for a home game on 9/3. Get your team up here for a game!

YES YES YES YES YES!

Congrats on a great season to JSU. The best thing you could do for your team is to get the **** out of the OVC.
Trust us, we know.

jsualumnus
January 10th, 2016, 05:27 PM

That's pretty much an understatement... We would fit better in the SoCon and have Chatty as the natural rivalry, get EKU over there as well, but I have NO CLUE as to our President's and interim AD's thinking...

NDSUtk
January 10th, 2016, 05:27 PM
We were not prepared after a 3 week layoff. It started by the way we entered the stadium... !

I noticed and commented to our group the entrance was not very hyped up when you guys came in. Just seemed weird.

Congrats on a good season. Keep the program strong. Hope your fans continue to support you like they did this year!

jsualumnus
January 10th, 2016, 05:39 PM
I noticed and commented to our group the entrance was not very hyped up when you guys came in. Just seemed weird.

Congrats on a good season. Keep the program strong. Hope your fans continue to support you like they did this year!

Right on! I sat in sec. 133, above the scoreboard... When we started coming on the field we still had
dudes walking out of the field house. Walking... Your entrance music started, and we were still drizzling onto the field. That was a precursor, I thought...

Hammerhead
January 10th, 2016, 11:16 PM
There were plenty of tickets available on Stubhub after JSU punched their ticket to the title game. We didn't buy ours until two days after NDSU's semifinal and prices then started at around $80 for end zone seats.

CockyGeek
January 11th, 2016, 06:15 AM

There's usually a big entrance running through the band and the cheerleaders and Cocky. They were out of sorts I guess. Pretty anti-climactic.

Cocky
January 11th, 2016, 09:10 AM
There's usually a big entrance running through the band and the cheerleaders and Cocky. They were out of sorts I guess. Pretty anti-climactic.
Our entire band didnt go on the field but NDSUs did. Why?

JSUSoutherner
January 11th, 2016, 09:22 AM
Our entire band didnt go on the field but NDSUs did. Why?
Because there are 450 of us?

Cocky
January 11th, 2016, 09:24 AM
Because there are 450 of us?
Well? If your allowed to do your normal entrance the band should have been on the field.

JSUSoutherner
January 11th, 2016, 09:31 AM
Well? If your allowed to do your normal entrance the band should have been on the field.
Wouldn't have worked with timing. Would have been a total CF. Plus I don't think the team wanted to run all the way to Dallas just to get through our tunnel. They didn't seem to want to run at all.