PDA

View Full Version : Semi's: Richmond @ N D S U

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

kdinva
December 12th, 2015, 02:24 PM
This, too, will be ultra competitive, I feel. I expect UR to score more than UNI, how the Spiders handle NDSU's offense will be critical..

Twentysix
December 12th, 2015, 02:34 PM
Bison will be going to Texas in January.

spdram
December 12th, 2015, 02:36 PM
I was hoping for a home game with the semi's but a chance to take down a legend in their famed dome -- you cannot write a much better script

Eight Legger
December 12th, 2015, 02:38 PM
My brother-in-law is an NDSU grad and we have talked about the possibility of this game for as long as I've known him, so I am pumped to finally get it. Really wish I could get there in person.

Obviously NDSU has a lot of advantages, but I expect a really good game. In a strange way, I'm almost glad that we are on the road as opposed to being at home. I feel like we focus better in big games on the road. Hoping for a repeat of our run to the title 7 years ago, when we dethroned the three-time defending champs in the quarters, then punched our ticket to the championship in an MVC dome in the semis.

What is the deal with Wentz – definitely starting next week or totally unknown?

BisonFan02
December 12th, 2015, 02:41 PM
My brother-in-law is an NDSU grad and we have talked about the possibility of this game for as long as I've known him, so I am pumped to finally get it. Really wish I could get there in person.

Obviously NDSU has a lot of advantages, but I expect a really good game. In a strange way, I'm almost glad that we are on the road as opposed to being at home. I feel like we focus better in big games on the road. Hoping for a repeat of our run to the title 7 years ago, when we dethroned the three-time defending champs in the quarters, then punched our ticket to the championship in an MVC dome in the semis.

What is the deal with Wentz – definitely starting next week or totally unknown?

Total unknown.....but I doubt it to be honest.

BearKatProud
December 12th, 2015, 02:42 PM
Heart says Richmond....Head says Bison.

And I doubt I'm alone.

Lehigh Football Nation
December 12th, 2015, 02:42 PM
Looking forward to this. xthumbsupx

X-Factor
December 12th, 2015, 02:43 PM
Doubt Richmond can keep this one close in the 4th Q, but i bet it's a great game up to halftime.

SENOREIDA
December 12th, 2015, 02:43 PM
NDSU will take this, even though I can't take NDSU waltzing to another title

32counter
December 12th, 2015, 02:45 PM
Bison will be going to Texas in January.

San Antonio in late January is a cool place.Enjoy all the scenery.

dewey
December 12th, 2015, 03:05 PM
San Antonio in late January is a cool place.Enjoy all the scenery.

Who is going to San Antonio? The National Championship is in Frisco Texas in early January.

Dewey

BigHouseClosedEnd
December 12th, 2015, 03:12 PM
Question for Bison fans. Which MVC team has the best down field passing game?

I ask because ISU struggled defending ours last night and I didnt see much down field passing today.

Eight Legger
December 12th, 2015, 03:12 PM
Who is going to San Antonio? The National Championship is in Frisco Texas in early January.

Dewey

http://memecrunch.com/meme/237E8/the-joke-went-over-my-head/image.png?w=400&c=1 (https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&ved=0ahUKEwjkqtqjntfJAhUBRj4KHbqhCPkQjRwIBw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cardchronicle.com%2F2015%2F11 %2F7%2F9690010%2Fhighlights-louisville-41-syracuse-17&psig=AFQjCNEwCqSHRly03hlTDZN7pDpLh1BL6Q&ust=1450041116686468)

Redbird Ray
December 12th, 2015, 03:21 PM
Question for Bison fans. Which MVC team has the best down field passing game?

I ask because ISU struggled defending ours last night and I didnt see much down field passing today.

Aside from the Bison and ISUR, Western and Indiana State both had pretty decent passing attacks this year, but nothing like what I saw from Richmond last night. There were several third down plays where our coverage was spot on and Richmond's QB or receivers just made incredible plays.

This game will be all about how Richmond handles the Fargodome. Play as flawless as you did at our place last night, and you guys will win. If your guys get rattled by the dome atmosphere, you might find the game getting away from you quickly. I think Richmond's speed on defense will help neutralize the size and physicality of the Bison Oline. Richmond can win this if they stay calm and if your QB continues to place the ball through a mailbox.

URMite
December 12th, 2015, 03:22 PM
Doubt Richmond can keep this one close in the 4th Q, but i bet it's a great game up to halftime.

I agree. Doubt we can keep it close in the 4th Q.

Maybe we can throw a couple of interceptions to do that? Either that or play last night's prevent defense...

PantherRob82
December 12th, 2015, 03:22 PM
Heart says Richmond....Head says Bison.

And I doubt I'm alone.

In this situation your penis is the tie breaker. :D

Southern Bison
December 12th, 2015, 03:31 PM
Lil' SB and I will be in town for the game...who's got the good tailgate?

centennial
December 12th, 2015, 03:38 PM
In this situation your penis is the tie breaker. :D
I thought that was the head he was talking about

RowdyRabbit
December 12th, 2015, 04:10 PM
I'll be stunned....stunned if Richmond scores more than 13 points.

Eight Legger
December 12th, 2015, 04:19 PM

Ok, I'll bite: Why? We were 14-point underdogs at JMU when they were undefeated and had College Gameday there, and we hung 59 on them and won by 10. We were 12-point underdogs last night and for some reason everyone expected us to lose by three TDs or more, and we hung 39 on them completely dominated an "unstoppable" running game and won by 12.

So while I think we all realize the dome is a different animal, NDSU is certainly beatable. They have to deal with us, just as much as we have to deal with them. And we have a little history ending dynasties. Just ask Armanti Edwards.

Wilson16
December 12th, 2015, 04:25 PM
What number is history? I want to look for him on the field next week ��

Gangtackle11
December 12th, 2015, 04:32 PM
I have seen Richmond play this season in person & watched NDSU on TV.

I understand that the Dome is a really, really tough place to play.

I think Richmond is better than maybe some NDSU posters are giving them credit.

I don't know who will win, but this game will be closer than some think.

IBleedYellow
December 12th, 2015, 04:40 PM
No team has scored more than 14 points in the Fargodome in their first trip here in the playoffs, and there were a LOT of high powered offenses that came in during these times. Just recently we saw Montana here get totally manhandled. Georgia Southern, Lehigh, Sam Houston State, James Madison, New Hampshire, just to name a few.

NDSU plays at a completely different level when we play in the playoffs, and at home. I just have a hunch that NDSU is going to be playing in January, 2016.

veinup
December 12th, 2015, 04:43 PM
i straight up can not believe that the bison are going to win A FIFTH STRAIGHT NATIONAL TITLE

jesus christ somebody has to stop these monsters

- - - Updated - - -

i just caught the second half of the game today .. they're recruiting dudes out of florida apparently?

it just aint fair

jesus lawrd

IBleedYellow
December 12th, 2015, 04:43 PM
i straight up can not believe that the bison are going to win A FIFTH STRAIGHT NATIONAL TITLE

Lots of football left to play. Hopefully 120 minutes, for NDSU.

paward
December 12th, 2015, 04:50 PM
What number is history? I want to look for him on the field next week ��
University of Richmond better known as Giant Killers. You need to ask someone?

steelbison
December 12th, 2015, 04:51 PM

I will give them 13-20. We score 28--40. You played a finesse team in Ill State. Over rated all year. Our oline is mauling people right now.

Your mom running QB and big back are the type of guys we eat up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Southern Bison
December 12th, 2015, 05:03 PM
Ok, I'll bite: Why? We were 14-point underdogs at JMU when they were undefeated and had College Gameday there, and we hung 59 on them and won by 10. We were 12-point underdogs last night and for some reason everyone expected us to lose by three TDs or more, and we hung 39 on them completely dominated an "unstoppable" running game and won by 12.

So while I think we all realize the dome is a different animal, NDSU is certainly beatable. They have to deal with us, just as much as we have to deal with them. And we have a little history ending dynasties. Just ask Armanti Edwards.
I'm impressed with UR and picked them to win last night (thank you) but ISU-R & the CAA doesn't bring a defense like the Bison do. As far as offensively, the Rams are dominating and the RBs are hitting the 2nd-level before the linebackers know it.

Add in the crowd noise and I expect a 34-17 win to continue the Drive for Five. I'm looking forward to seeing a great game (in person) in the dome.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Wilson16
December 12th, 2015, 05:04 PM
University of Richmond better known as Giant Killers. You need to ask someone?
This is a real Giant.

centennial
December 12th, 2015, 05:04 PM

- - - Updated - - -

i just caught the second half of the game today .. they're recruiting dudes out of florida apparently?

it just aint fair

jesus lawrd
Tell you our secret. Coaching camps. We will recruit hidden gems, kids that went to a smaller school, didn't get watched by the right rival guys, kids that are stars in the camps. All this success isn't without a price, our better kids will straight up get offers by Wyoming, Air Force and other G5 teams. The best ones are getting P5 offers. Also yes we will look occasionally to some other states, but the majority of our roster is from MN, NE, WI, ND, SD etc.

veinup
December 12th, 2015, 05:07 PM
Tell you our secret. Coaching camps. We will recruit hidden gems, kids that went to a smaller school, didn't get watched by the right rival guys, kids that are stars in the camps. All this success isn't without a price, our better kids will straight up get offers by Wyoming, Air Force and other G5 teams. The best ones are getting P5 offers. Also yes we will look occasionally to some other states, but the majority of our roster is from MN, NE, WI, ND, SD etc.

god bless all of that. nothing but respect for all of that. this level of achievement is unheard of. all hail the ****ing bison. or is it bizon.

IBleedYellow
December 12th, 2015, 05:08 PM
I'm impressed with UR and picked them to win last night (thank you) but ISU-R & the CAA doesn't bring a defense like the Bison do. As far as offensively, the Rams are dominating and the RBs are hitting the 2nd-level before the linebackers know it.

Add in the crowd noise and I expect a 34-17 win to continue the Drive for Five. I'm looking forward to seeing a great game (in person) in the dome.

You're given Richmond too many points, SB.

Southern Bison
December 12th, 2015, 05:10 PM
You're given Richmond too many points, SB.
Where's your tailgate? We'll discuss it then when Southern Bison & Lil' SB invade the north.

IBleedYellow
December 12th, 2015, 05:10 PM
Where's your tailgate? We'll discuss it then when Southern Bison & Lil' SB invade the north.

I tailgate with The Old Horny Bison Tailgate Crew! I CAN NOT WAIT to meet you. PM me and we'll exchange digits.

Eight Legger
December 12th, 2015, 05:34 PM
No team has scored more than 14 points in the Fargodome in their first trip here in the playoffs, and there were a LOT of high powered offenses that came in during these times. Just recently we saw Montana here get totally manhandled. Georgia Southern, Lehigh, Sam Houston State, James Madison, New Hampshire, just to name a few.

NDSU plays at a completely different level when we play in the playoffs, and at home. I just have a hunch that NDSU is going to be playing in January, 2016.

You guys may totally destroy us, and if that happens, there could be any number of reasons why it does. But I don't think it will be because all these other teams have come in and failed to score 14 points in their first playoffs trips there. That sounds nice on a poster but it really means nothing. Illinois State had not lost a home game in three years. How'd that work out for them yesterday?

We have a team that is quite capable of winning this game. Whether we will or not, who knows.

veinup
December 12th, 2015, 05:36 PM
bizon?

tribefan40
December 12th, 2015, 05:41 PM
Richmond by 9. Savor it.

Wilson16
December 12th, 2015, 05:41 PM
You guys may totally destroy us, and if that happens, there could be any number of reasons why it does. But I don't think it will be because all these other teams have come in and failed to score 14 points in their first playoffs trips there. That sounds nice on a poster but it really means nothing. Illinois State had not lost a home game in three years. How'd that work out for them yesterday?

We have a team that is quite capable of winning this game. Whether we will or not, who knows.
It's the noise that you can't prepare for. Good grief

tribefan40
December 12th, 2015, 05:44 PM
It's the noise that you can't prepare for. Good grief

Honest to god, Ive read some stupid A$$ stuff from bison posters, but this crap takes the cake. Talk football ladies.

Wilson16
December 12th, 2015, 05:47 PM
Honest to god, Ive read some stupid A$$ stuff from bison posters, but this crap takes the cake. Talk football ladies.
Yes mom

tribefan40
December 12th, 2015, 05:49 PM
Yes mom

Zing!

Christiank22
December 12th, 2015, 05:49 PM
The crowd in general is something you can't prepare for. When the head coach of the opposing team talks back to the crowd you know you're getting in their head.

Wilson16
December 12th, 2015, 05:50 PM
Is the game next week in the dome? Yes
is there going to be noise in the dome next wee? Yes
then I would say that's about football so bite me

- - - Updated - - -

The crowd in general is something you can't prepare for. When the head coach of the opposing team talks back to the crowd you know you're getting in their head.
Clear your cards that's a good bingo!!!!! Get tribe girl??

Wilson16
December 12th, 2015, 05:51 PM
Zing!
Why thank you!

tribefan40
December 12th, 2015, 05:52 PM
Is the game next week in the dome? Yes
is there going to be noise in the dome next wee? Yes
then I would say that's about football so bite me

- - - Updated - - -

Clear your cards that's a good bingo!!!!! Get tribe girl??

I'm afraid you'd like that far too much.

Apologies for the interruption... Now back to your regularly scheduled MVFC circle jerk.

Wilson16
December 12th, 2015, 05:54 PM
I'm afraid you'd like that far too much.

Apologies for the interruption... Now back to your regularly scheduled MVFC circle jerk.
Apology excepted.

Eight Legger
December 12th, 2015, 05:55 PM
We heard this same stuff when we played at the UNIdome in 2008. We won the game. Again, not saying any of these guys have played in a dome or this dome specifically, and I understand what a great advantage it is.

At the same time, the crowd noise is not going to make our team shrivel up and hide in a corner. You'll have to play a great game to beat us, and we'll have to do the same to beat you.

Wilson16
December 12th, 2015, 05:58 PM
Keep telling yourself that. Shrivel up in a corner maybe not. A bunch of false starts that have an impact on the game. For sure

tribefan40
December 12th, 2015, 06:00 PM
So the bison's key to victory is counting on a lack of discipline and game planning. Got it.

IBleedYellow
December 12th, 2015, 06:01 PM

Until I see a team come in and do anything different I have no reason to see a different outcome.

If you win, I'll gladly say well done. I can't wait for the game on Friday.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Wilson16
December 12th, 2015, 06:03 PM
So the bison's key to victory is counting on a lack of discipline and game planning. Got it.
I thought you were done? Never said that. Whole point is there is a reason why teams don't have success playing in there,especially the first time. Playing a very good team in a very tough environment. You are stupid aren't you?

X-Factor
December 12th, 2015, 06:10 PM
Who is Richmond's backup QB?

Ivytalk
December 12th, 2015, 06:11 PM
NDSU 27, Richmond 16. Too much Bison D.

Eight Legger
December 12th, 2015, 06:15 PM
Who is Richmond's backup QB?

Broadus, who played a series or two last night after Lauletta got hurt. He mostly runs some wildcat-type stuff and hands off, though he did throw a nice pass for a first down last night.

yorkcountyUNHfan
December 12th, 2015, 06:18 PM
I will give them 13-20. We score 28--40. You played a finesse team in Ill State. Over rated all year. Our oline is mauling people right now.

Your mom running QB and big back are the type of guys we eat up.

Hold up...
For 15 weeks I've had to sift through a million threads about how deep the conference is. Now you're saying some may have been overrated....

MacThor
December 12th, 2015, 06:22 PM

I've got a song by the Decemberists in my head.

Rocco won't talk back.

X-Factor
December 12th, 2015, 06:23 PM
Broadus, who played a series or two last night after Lauletta got hurt. He mostly runs some wildcat-type stuff and hands off, though he did throw a nice pass for a first down last night.
Will Lauletta be back for Friday? If no, who would be behind Broadus?

Wilson16
December 12th, 2015, 06:25 PM
I've got a song by the Decemberists in my head.

Rocco won't talk back.
Song in my head is ....... We are the champions!

Eight Legger
December 12th, 2015, 06:26 PM
Will Lauletta be back for Friday? If no, who would be behind Broadus?

I see no reason why Lauletta won't play. He played basically the entire game last night except for those couple series in the first quarter. Our third stringer is true freshman Kevin Johnson, who is a smaller guy but has a cannon for an arm. But if he plays in this game, we have already lost.

MacThor
December 12th, 2015, 06:28 PM
You played a finesse team in Ill State. Over rated all year.

46-0 over South Dakota.

Rollbird5
December 12th, 2015, 06:29 PM
Richmond really impressed me last night, I think this has the makings to be a great game. I wouldn't underestimate them after seeing how well they gameplan and execute. Bizon defense is much better all around than the Redbirds D so this will be a tough test for the Spiders

MacThor
December 12th, 2015, 06:29 PM
Geez, we should just forfeit now and save money on the trip.

All of this sounds exactly like the Appalachian State fans who dominated this board in '08. The faces and names have changed, the song remains the same.

centennial
December 12th, 2015, 06:36 PM
Geez, we should just forfeit now and save money on the trip.

All of this sounds exactly like the Appalachian State fans who dominated this board in '08. The faces and names have changed, the song remains the same.
I think Richmond has a fair chance. You will have to out execute NDSU however. No one is talking down to Richmond.

December 12th, 2015, 06:38 PM
I am wondering, what does one serve at a tailgate party that goes with BBQ Spider? And would be beverage be beer or tequila??

Wilson16
December 12th, 2015, 06:39 PM
I am wondering, what does one serve at a tailgate party that goes with BBQ Spider? And would be beverage be beer or tequila??
Easy choice. Tequila

Gil Dobie
December 12th, 2015, 06:39 PM
I wish the NCAA would let NDSU take care of the programs. The generic piece of crap they made and are selling for $8, are a big waste of trees.

December 12th, 2015, 06:45 PM
Most of the time the NCAA can't find its *(# with both hands. 4 years ago when the Bison won the first title in the string they sent the banner to UND in Grand Forks. They did not even know what college had won.

veinup
December 12th, 2015, 06:45 PM
the sporting life?

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 12th, 2015, 06:54 PM
Richmond has a very good team. They played a very good game against Ill State last night.

Can they win this game? Sure they can but it will be very tough. NDSU's defense is head and shoulders better than Ill State's defense, esp the DL. It will be a good test for the Bison defense since Richmond can run and pass. Looking forward to it.

tribefan40
December 12th, 2015, 07:08 PM
I thought you were done? Never said that. Whole point is there is a reason why teams don't have success playing in there,especially the first time. Playing a very good team in a very tough environment. You are stupid aren't you?

Sure you did, and until you present something other than crowd noise as the key to victory, that's what I'll go with. No reason to take it personally sweetheart.

tribefan40
December 12th, 2015, 07:10 PM
I think Richmond has a fair chance. You will have to out execute NDSU however. No one is talking down to Richmond.

I think this is a fair assessment - Lauletta has laid some stinkers this year, but has been on fire since the last week of the season, will be interesting to see if he can keep it up.

Bison56
December 12th, 2015, 07:13 PM
Richmond will be interesting they can run and pass well. Last night they looked dominating. The key will be as always shutting down the run and getting to the QB.

tribefan40
December 12th, 2015, 07:16 PM
Agreed - battle will be UR ol v NDSU dl. Both top notch units.

andthehomeofthe-BIZON-
December 12th, 2015, 07:25 PM
I would like to extend my congratulations to Richmond. I predicted that ISUr would beat up on them and I was sooooo wrong. http://www.anygivensaturday.com/image/jpeg;base64,/9j/4AAQSkZJRgABAQAAAQABAAD/2wCEAAkGBxQSEhUUEhQVFRUVFhcbFxYVFxcgGBgbFxYYFyAbGh cYHCggHxsmIBkXIzEhJSkuLi4uGCAzOTcsNygtMCsBCgoKBQUF DgUFDisZExkrKysrKysrKysrKysrKysrKysrKysrKysrKysrKy srKysrKysrKysrKysrKysrKysrK//AABEIAO4A1AMBIgACEQEDEQH/xAAcAAEAAgMBAQEAAAAAAAAAAAAABQYCAwQBBwj/xABJEAACAQIEAgcEBwUHAwEJAAABAgMAEQQSITEFQQYTIlFhcY EHIzKRFEJScqGx8GKCwdHhFSQzQ1Oi8WOSssMWNERzg5Ojs8L/xAAUAQEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA/8QAFBEBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP/aAAwDAQACEQMRAD8A 40pSgUpSgUpSgUpSgUpSgUpSgUpSgUpSgUpSgUpSgUpSgUpSgU pSgUpSgUpSgUpSgUpSgUpSgUpSgUrmx PjgQvK6oosLseZ0AHeT3CoTEcXxc1voeGCqf87FlkW3esS 8P7wX NBZKVApgMcQM LjU8 qw4A//ACO1bvoGKG2LB8HgS3 0qaCYpUMJMZHqywTDW/Vlo2t yrllJ82Ws HdIIZnMXajmG8MoyyeYGzDxUkUEtSlKBSlKBSlKBSlKBSlKBSl KBSlKBSlKBSlKBSlKBWEsgVSzEAAEknYAakms6rHTrGe5GFQ3m xbLEqjcIxAke32VTMb99huRQYcCwX0uRcfiLkanCRMNIUOnWW5 yuNbn4QQBbW9ptWMUYUADQAAAeA0rOgUpSgVHca4PFiUyyLqDd HBs6MNmRhqCKkaUFZ4HxSeKY4TGdp7EwYgCyzqNSpGwmUbjmBc c7WaozpDw8zQsEOWRbPE32ZEOZT5XFiOYJHOujhWME0Mco2kRW t3XF7em1B10pSgUpSgUpSgUpSgUpSgUpSgUpSgUpSgUpQ0EF0r 6QDCR3ABdgxGY2RFW2aSQ7hFuNtSSAN6y6O8HSO85Z5ZplUvLK LPbcIFsMiD7HzuarfSqENjQcQGMQ6kRIFLZsjGR2CLe5LGONRa 92J rcTydJ06/q3PUqsbmTrrKytmiyi5NrESE3oLDSuXEcRiRQzyIA3wnMO1fkv efAVp/tZT8KTEd4ikt6ZgL0EhSuKDikTEjNlZRco/ZYDa5VrG3jtWk9IMNcATIxb4Qt2LfdC3Lel6CTpUaOLg7RTkd/VMPwax/CsouMRFgrExsdllVkLfdzABvSgkKrGEkbh5aORXfDF2aOZRmMX WMWKSquuUMTZwCLHW1rmXm4xGCVQmVxusQLEHuYjsr 8RVV450idnXDTRvCshkSQo9pYr2eGUMp EhXzEXsVO4BoLtBMrqGQhlYAhgbgg8wRWyvnfQXFTqMO6Wlw0 ZJco7UWIUtdioFspKkEiwuw0vct9EoFKUoFKUoFKUoFKUoFKUo FKUoFKUoFDXDxDi8EFutlRCdgzDMfJdzXCOk0bD3UWIl7ssLqD 5NKFX8aCt8D4iMTxFWyltMQ4e ihCkcca ISRna2xmtVl4VwplnxE02UtK1kAGixhVUAm2rHKCfIDlVZwU0m HfCf3bqYImMbu0iGQifs5mWMFReXqye136V9AoIXhnDYkxUzJG iEJGoyqBa diRbvuP 0VNWqNhfLipFOnWRoyH7WQsrDzGZP8AuqToIvj2GV1jLKrFJYi uYDQlwp38CazxKj6TBfkkxHn7ofkWpjTnljjB EiR/JbhR5lrH9w1nxOBiFePWSM5lH2haxS/iOfI2PKg7a5OLwo8EiyAMhRrg92U1nhMasgup1HxKdGU9zA7Go 7imLE4bDwnMzdmRl GJDo122z2Ngo11vsL0HbwWMLh4QAF92mgFhfKL6VXOmnAJcTLE YbC0M4ZidM2UCNTzsSza66A99W9RYWGwrRxCbq4pHG6Izf9qk/woIDoHgBDHOqm6DEME/8ApxRQt6mSOQ ZNWeqV0d4zLhcPEuLw SLIpGIgJkQ5gGLSqFzoxJJLWK881W/C4lJFDxsrowuGUggjwIoN1KUoFKUoFKUoFKUoFKUoFKVC8R4q7 OYMKFaT68japALbsPrNtZLi9 69B28S4mkABa5Y6LGgu7nuVfzOw5kVEq2Km1lPURn4YoiOtN/9SUggHbRNfE7V1cL4esdyCzu3xyyfHIRzPcvcostdWIGxPLXl v1vQceB4PDEPdxqpO7alz4lycxPiTXQqWJPM666 H8P a6IxetHEMUkMbyyEKiKSzH4VUaknX NBF8diWTqYjc58RDbU2HVuJjoNLWjI/hVmqmcJnkkOCklurTzyTBCCMiHDTBEsdiEKk JNXMUHPi8GsoAcbG4IJDKe9WGoPiK0jh5tbrprd10vbuz5M3re 9d1KCI4hA0EObDKWKurOvxPItxnALG5fLtc8gNKhsX0w64dTgI 5nncqLvDIqQBt5JS4AGUXOXcnS29W 9eMQN6DRNgI3sZERyBuyqT IrdFEqiygKBsAAB8hWdKBWEqBgVOxBB8jpWdeGgg hpIwiRsbmBpISe/qZGjB Sj51vxHBgGMmHbqZSbtlHYkNv8yPY/eFm8agoXaINiMxC/TplYX0ySOINeWjqr35C9WVJipsBf0N/x19WttQaMNxUhhHiF6qQ6Kb3ikP7D9/7LAHe17XqVrlnSOZTG4V1I1U6ioiSaTA/GWlwo ubtLAOWbm8Y 18Q53GoCw0rXDKHAZSGVgCCDcEHYgjcVsoFKUoFKUoFKVw8Wx3 VJcDM7kJGv2nbYeQ1JPIAmg5uM4iRiIIGCSMLvIf8qO9swG2c6 hb9xOuWx8weHSKMRxJZRc63uTuWa pJOuZudZ4bBiFSLlnc5pHO7sf4DYDkABXRkJ30/Xd vOgxwgOUFiNtTe9z8hWwm50 fKsGS/M289v143rxSedhYamxtfw8aBYjY3/AF tPzqucdQ4vFxYQaxR5Z8SoP1QT1cZH7bgsd9Irc6s9tNNPzqF4 mGiUzzoCRYBwvvLk2UKyWYa2A1oMOMNkxOCY6L17KdPtwSouvd cj58qtFU2Pgs0mGlWWR1MhR4UY53gKEMmaS Z3uBfUgajXc2XhXEBMl9mU5ZEO6ON1P61FjQdteE17XzT218em ggTDwWU4jNnfMM2RdSAu9u9tgPOg4 m3tFEOJvgyk3UxMJG7WVczrorfCXJVQN e tc/TbpVjsNFhQckn0nD55FdQMjjIewy2tYkWveqx0A6HvjZUU/wDu0MgeZv8AUcC S/Pe3kWOhOv0n2vdHTisIssds GYvqNDGQM4IHIWVv3aCQ6LdOocW/UuOpnA1jbMNeajMBrz8RtVtqucK4ZHi8DhDiIwzdTCwJuGRurU 3VhqDe3PlViAoPa4OOcSGGw8kxF8i3CjdmOiqPEsQPWu4mq7Kp xkqvmy4aFrrax6 Rbi9iP8NDe3e2uygkMcNggcD1GIIUPEwma4HakBLsDtozHXatP QvGvNgonkN2AKMTcKzRsUzrfcNlDA2uc1RGLn izqeIAyxtJ7vEm/Uox FHiPZRhsHNwftA6Vcj4anw/ny dqDYFsRdtRrlA/P dbllubW8vH5VyrCV1J3IOw0sNNhrudbitz6jX8f5f1oIo4JsGW fDqzwHV8Ou6d7wju3vGN9xroZfAY1Jo1kiYMji6sOfodQfA6is cGSBlPLYgECxJ0sah8ZhThJHxMClo5CDiIl30/zY1 39pfrAd41CxUrThMSsqK8bBkcAqwOhB5it1ApSlAqu4Nuvxckx tkw94otTq5sZG7riyr89qleM48YeGSU65FJA 03IeZNh61x8HwLQYeONrFgLyN3uxzMR6k lqDsMmpJ3tvb8NaK2YXG3O nr4D9a16kYrKRBbXbuvbfTl/KgwuPPz2 VG1vc/ru8K0PjIkV8zgdWVDfF2c9sqnc3OZdu8VuWWMytEG7aqrMuugY kDXbXKdqDxT36a JPK3rvv8q14yBZUZHUMjAhlbUEHTX9etbXa/w620vsKwhN7hracxtryt3/rWgj E4nKThWe7RqTG17l4gbWLHd0uobzU65qi lQkwyS43C/4saAyL9SWNDcqwOzAE2a YbWtpUtxjCZsrx266IloyQd7EFTbXIwJBHje1xW ORMVDe3ZdSroxHZJ0ZGtfXcG2/fQRfRzp5hsSRG5 j4g29zKbMSRfsk799tD4VV/azwCTF47ARxAkyLOjNrlRQY2LHy9L2tzqZ4b0Ww3EMDCuLjzTQ hoTKLrKDC5jvmGoByBgDfQisF6H8Qw1vonEmdV0SPFor5R3dZb ORoNLjagt3AeERYSFIIVyog9WPNmPNjzNd5UEWOxqhJxLjKu0b JgHZQpLZpVHazaAAE37JO3d36eHjPGQ6K2HwS9Y2VfeyaEAnUE c7GgvqIFAAAAAsANgByArRxDHxQIZJpEjRd2dgAPU1RuMNxjKx fE4PBxjTrFRnfXuVrjNyA1vWXCegCz2l4lLiMVJe4WdgEHd7qN ioHhegjOJdLpuJTwYfBK6YSSUiSYizzJGM0gjG4S3YLd7gaV9B 6sKALhAAAFHIaAAKNPCq/wSLrcZiJ1VVghAw2HC6AZDmlYW0AL9iw/0z31KY981okaxYXdgP8ADjvqwP2m1VTpzb6tBxwYVMRJmckwpJ dEP bKthmsu8aEWA2zXPIVN2uOQHjb/wARp861QR5VCqoVQAFUa2AGg/WlZLm yLA7gi/lYKNNtyKD1c19TfuFhf8AD FeTTBdW08t/wCBrYkl9tR4f0/rWLMAQLqCdAL6 Wmv5UHFj4yxOHVjZ1LytcgrHtlBGxc3FxbQMd66ejxC4TD3sPc xj/aBWnBG8eIlJPaaQL4LEOrsPC6u371MCvuYhfRYkGl7/CPEW9bUEOZxw3GBLEYbGvdT9WGY2BHgr6Hzv63Kobi2BixkJgl Bs4FibXDAXBFjoRWHQ/HvLhgJjeaJmilPe8Zy5vJhZvJqCcpSlBX l7XGGhB1mxUQI71QmVh5WSpfEjbX8rfjz dR3FG/veDGW4PXm/IWjA279fzrtlkPI637zYAcrDdvAUG1f13/AM6Dewt43/Vr1hmFvP0H9fxrAzAmxbKO7TXwHP5UFckjEn0hTvLKWPlGZoxp 4dQv4V3YFwcTf7UbX/dTD/zPzpLglGIjzK2UmZ4ypsVLJ7xHU7q18wPI92l8ujmG7AkswQxA R9YVMhz9tncr2QT2BYbZfQBJ5u/TuUb/AC5VoElibrYaWO7eRA2HyFb0AAsPl/Wtc0hFiRp3Aa fPxoPcgO vh h XzqMMgw8yOoGSVwkoXkxuElIueYCE3O67WqUvfxvy/5/P8AGteKw6urLJYgjtL4eJOgP49xoNHDGyYrFx3uWMcwFrWDp1R AP3oif3q94X0mgnkaAMVnQDrIXBDKe65Fm2Oqk3Gu1cuDLjEYc yAhurmhckfEVKOrA8wQpOn2j3Guvj3DYCDO8amWIZkcaOCmoGY a2vpbnegx4cbmWS9hJK1tr2QCMa93Yv615xpB1ZYXvHZ1sbaoQ 3Lytr3mujh2HEcaL9lVXXfQAeX51vmS6nuPdb n50FD9oWFmxuMw2FhDZGhdmcfDGsjBWkJvo2QMi//ADCOdXXpDjjBhpHXVwuWMHm7kIg9WIr3o/JeFVPxR3jJ01yHKDoSNRY tcXEVM Nij phl69 4yNmjjHoOsb0Wg1YeJMFhY4wCxRVVVvrJIxta/ezkknxJJteu7A4Zo07ZDO5zSEGwzbZRzyqLADuHfvw8O9/J1xN4lJWDQ3YjstLrvfVV37Oo KpYLc3III0BNr h1Pd3UGRU23sPDQfjv8q1SuFtm27u3b5fD89K3Fjy/Xrv8AjXJiMaIh75lQOxCnI1hYFru2uml7mw0oOkDx05AaDyuBr 6UhtcWFtdbCw9dL/lWQX1vzJ0PPQDf8qXLEa2W/LQG2tr/yvtQR0T5cA7d0UzG29 2T N664IioF SgActFA2/ifCo6Y2wWJjHxIZo7eMjEr81kX51M7nwG19LafrxoNbEg3Aubb a8/Lb5Gorh56viM8eyzQpMPvKxjf80PrUw9rf8AOvkBqah IRZeIYN7nWLERnbXSN9fVaCx0pSghuLyZcRg72s0ki phcgf7TUhiEAHidrjQVDdN1Kwxzj/AOFnjmP3BdH/ANjsfSpuXtWy89b8rUHOV 1qf13frwqO4hxnDYY5p5kjOmlu0Cdr2uddhW/pDO0GHeRPjACx35vIwjS/hmYVCcM4REcYsPxrgowzFtTJiJu11j3GrhQSD/1OVqDaOkUTYiIlJ44xHKQ8kThXzFALaZr6HcC4Nd3AeLQvBBGs qB8ka5GNnuEtbI1jfSrBVX6R8UgnDYSNkknc5QP9IhrZyx0DId QAb3AtQT8ulgOfPn86wCd34/y3ra6m/wCr/wDFYnv3t3fq340HPFIucw5hnK5yLWOUsRcW8a6Uh25W f8AIelROPwReQPG2WUAAi9jYFiCrZSv1nBUgg3GxANV/i3F5FHV/SJUmzshjlRjchS4CPhgg7S9q99ARe1BK4zFs IZ17SYeSNjqLWyTRuRfkCdbfYNd/VyYnBpmISUiNm07OeNg1iPsllsbcqrPBMUsqBTIIo7qW2zEqBp pcHbQaAakhjrVq4NxfDykxYds4jUAlQxQW0y5zoW8L376Dzh2L 6xTpZ10dOaHmCBbTuJOosayxmKVALnUmyqBmZj3BV1J9a28R4f n7cZySqOy24P7LrcZk8OW4sa14ExJmdpFd8wSR7jRrgBB9kXIA Xx5kkkMuD4d06xpMq9YwbKPq2RV7TbEnLc20G2u9Q2CjMocXIO LdpXYfVgFo41HdnVV bmpnpCzdQyx/HIVjXUA9tgrEXO6qWa37NbFw6oxsN8ot4KoAA/ZHdtcmgyVbWCroABYch3afloK9QcgPTc v8AWvC bQfr05etbMPCV/Q/X4mg54MSGZ1RhmjIVxY9m65tzblzGm43BrnxysTCzagTjQjkyM nqO13fOuVPdytL3TNFLp9R7OjH7pZfIO1d/GUywkj6jxuSf2ZUYk gNBjglMbthz8Ns0Nx9S4BT9w29GXurzG8Rhw9nnkCahVzalmN7 BQN2sL5VHOtvGDlMUv nIoP3ZPdn5Flb92oPpVjo4cXhpMpnlVZFXDoLyWkK VduzlKkkjRzryIcPEsVM7Yh4o8UAzRmOMYYgOYVVgWZ7EZmGU7 aKKn4 PwZlRyYJHNkTEKY8x3OTNo5 6TXXgeJNIwVsPPFcfE/V5fLsuT FcXTTBCTDFsoZoSJVBAIOTVlseTJnX1oJSQb38fM/yWuHiYH0rBjmGmPoIiPlqK5uBTC80FyTA65bkFjC6h01OpAuyi/2K68S98bCvNYJ2Phd4VH/9fKgl6UpQaMbhlljeNxdZFZWHeGFj dQ/Q/EMImw8pJlwrdWxO7LvG/jmS2veD3VN4iZUUs7BVGpZiAAPEmqxxvFqXXEYSZOtjBDJZiky fFkZlBIIOqtra55E0Hb0qa/0ZOT4uEH928n5oK4ugknWtjsRuZMW6eSwqsYH4H51y47pJDiIs PMpymLEwtLG4tJGHBj7Snl7wdra1z413dBcCMOuJw/OPFSt4lZssyn/AH2/doLNVT6T8Sw2IV8JG6SYliRGq2LRyKfjJ2XIdSfC2pNqttU/pVi1xN8HEjtiFZHUlCgQJIrF1kcANbbs31YA2BJoLPNprqSfl vCvL33/X69KjpsZiGFxhVFucs6rYeaK1cQ43MRZfozN9mHrpgO65RAB62 oJ6MdoW8dr225kafnXyn238VmwUkMsKrllXIxYG2ZGzAmxHaGh U3018LXwcbniRpMVHHFGt/eu6oospIuCzHU2HfrtX5/6Xe0SbiHWx4lUaIOrQqnwxtGxFw1rsGVnBv3gi1qCX6Ke0l4me LiMcczMB1U0sakoxXTrCouUPZuRcjxrs4t7XOIoepWCKJ1IsYl zKykXGUEkFSLEMOVfLGXMNBpyv8AzphppAwYOwyiwIJuBYiwts NT86C78a9qmNxEHVShFZXV45YsySoy99jlIIJFrDeqzF0jxVpr TMfpDK0txozK2YN3Br8xXBJa1jetcIudxfxI5UEp/bmKMTQmd2jYqxjY3TMrZgVBvlN 61X7oN7T58FlXGddLhWU5ZHBZ1cDZX0DJcWsbkXr50cFLkLmKU R3t1nVtkv961vxrRKHQFLnLftLfs3A0NgbX8aD9D9CPa1hcWVh mX6NMfhzW6ptSAEc87W0IHher1xfiiwYeSexkWNGfKliWCi/Z1sTX48Gq5Ta33Re/wB617eF6mJOkGIXCrg0mzQZg4DKQ0TfZDH6vPTTX0oPvcfTHCT sPo7LKcamXqSbOJAMt5FGqrl0J5dWLXvW/iOGzZInk65zJHGZJRcEqylxFGugsoJMh2Nhcnb4f7HCBxbDlu9 wDyvkb lWD2j9IMT9PlwGHfIjFYtPiIezsC24DMxJtvpfag 6dJWthJyTa0bm57wLj8RUPxKZzi42wXVtPJAufrf8IwLIbEOt2 z5ma1rg87aGvjvGujOK iB3xs0trAws7nLlawMkZHYBJFiSdSu 42exWUTYiTDYmWQIkZljAkK5SpAazqQyixBIBAOXWg 98OkxBLCdIlGmUxyO1 6si2 ZrR0oxGTCy2 JwI0 /KRGvpdhUgJlAvmFgN78vOqf0j6V4Qyxr18bLh3Msqqym7KpEcY 1 LMwbwCa2uKCR4MmXG4r7MccCljbfqxz8At/WtvRecYky4wfDKQkOm8URIDfvMXYeBWqlgIcRiYXURTmPFTNLi ZAFR2UhQIYusZTkyqoLjYXA1JIvOGxEiqqphWRVAAGeIWA0AsG Om1BKUrkTESHeIjzZf4UoOplvvQV7SghuO9F8LjB/eIVY2K5xcOAeWddbeG1cWB6KnDEPh55DIFCe/OdXjUkqjbHs3NmvcXO 1WaozF4p3cxQmxX/EkIuI7i9lHOQg3AOg0JvoCHHjOMTwjtwRFj8KpOSWPgvVZvkDV e4hxh4GGK4g8WFYoUiiX3kqqxBYIBoWYqt2IsAo0FiTo6fdNsP whWWELLjGAPvCSQDzdtz3hAR6CviE GxnEDLjJ8xjFy88ubIBvlQfWO9lW/pQXXjftZBb 74YyDlLi3Lm/esXwJ6CoPEe1Dip GcRD7KxR2HlmWqTGTzbKPQH lSs DxGGRZnhZVkuEaZR2rC91V9T52tQdXHul NxsfVYqfrUuGAaOIWI5gooNQGTtEWsKkp JTGMC4EbWDe7iBuADa6rm089a42NxQaoxv3DaswbEAAljsAL3P pWrqyvO/hW/hDzjERNApaZHVkULclgbgZRv5UHfD0exb/DhJzr8TIyjyuwtapLjsjYJMNh40gLdSHnDxYeQmR3e4ZmVthYC x2863dMJplZZVkYwYoM3UtKW6pz8SGMt2bG U22IqqR7nsgfkKCT4x0ifEpFGUEQiTIojYhbFizdk7XYk77ACo uOKxsDbwo0WpvXXwXhz4ieOCKwaVwuY7DmT5AAn0oOZrDa2/OtT67b/nU50jbCBlhwalo4ic2Ikt1k7bX0FljGyjxuag5ieX69aDp4Lj5 MJiI50sXjcMAdjbvrpxvHZZ8a2NYASGVZMv1bgjTnpYWqNQgd1 dMYvb lBcpfaMerdVhIdx7ws3xshvG0jbtk2AAW4AB0FdHsIwBl4gxN8 qYeXOQSD2yqgZlsQd9jyNUqLCGSQJCpZmYBIwQXYnusBfbe1hz r9H yvoT/ZmHbrSrYiYhpCNlFtIweYGuveTQScnRONVIjCOLH3eIjSRSDuC xGfUaXJPkdq3cMw2GRwhwsUEtuyBGlmAH W6ixA7tCO4VP1HcdQdQ7HdBnU9zJ2gQfT5E0EjSvBXtB5XtKUC lKUCqlgOIzf32GNE kpMxVWYhSsgDLJcjUAHb9m1W2q/0g4K7yLiMM2SdBY9zre U8t /Q7aGzKFT4H7MER3xXEpRiJCpLra0Q5nMd29bDwr5T0r49NxbGL DALxh rwsCaIBsGsPAXJ5W00r6d7Ruls4wLYYwsmJxB6oKpuSraMQtrg NsLE7mx0vT2NdDI8Mn0iUq2JIsE0zQKQLqRe4Y8 4etBKdEegGE4TC2InyyTIhaSZ9lAFzkU7Dx3NfLMFw3F9JMe82 seHVj7xhpGl9EXkZLW05b f3rpHwJcaghldhCTeSNNDKBsrNuF5kDU2Gvf3cM4dFh41igRY4 12VRYD vjQUFPYrw0RFSkryW0kMrA377Ds6nvU18S470MxuBcmXCy9Wup dQTHa xkW4HmbV tq1YiBXUq6hlO6sAQfMGg/HHDoXnkWOJSWYm3gBuSeQAuSToADe1WLHRYbBmNTiJMTNGxdVw 5RY42Nr /sSxuo EECw1NfoXHcF4dgw MfDwRmNWLSCNQbZSCBYakgkW53tX506b9IIcdOXgwsWGjUkAoL O4voz2sL AGl9zQRnHuItip2maKOEtusQIBIv2m1N3N9SLA9wrlCW53PfSN NLX9a8xLAAWdTcagbjXY3oPGKi2Ukk3zaWC68jfXTyqydDpXhT FYiON5JRF1EKohYh5wczmwNsqBvVhUDwrAy4iRYoIy7uQFUczq dSeVgT6V n/AGc9Ehw3CCLNmkds8rci5AFh yAAB/Wg/M H6OY18oXB4o30HuZLH1y1b B x3iMwvII8Op/1WJb0RR dq/SVq9oPn/R32RcPww95GcS53aY3X0Qdn5gmpTE zbhb2vgohY37GZdfHIRceB0q2UoIjg3RnCYS5w2HiiJ3KKLn13 qXry9R2I41Gt7HPl IrbIv3pDZAfC9/CgkWa2pqtcWn lsuHT4GN2Peg v4L9kn4msRdVN/HSbFEakR310Iit3AGzynxNk1vZrWqdwWCWIHLcljdmY3Zj3sf4 bDYWFB0gV7SlApSlApSlArxq9pQQPDOi0UcrzyEz4iTeWUA5Ra 2WNbWRLaWHqTTF9F4mtkJS3wrZWVfuhhmQeCMtT1KCtDCY2H4J FmUcmBJ9A7g/OSsxx2RTZ4gPPrVP 6Mr/uNWKlBXYelsJOUqwbuDRNfyCuT Fd39uxD4usT78MqgeZK2/GpCaFXFmUMO5gCPkaoHTDgeOLZeG4bBxA29/mKuPHIFABHf2qCoe2IYdgpfiGIlkfWPDDJ1YBt2nsqhV8WufOv n/RzoVPjpgmHKlb26xuymnxFb2LqDppqdNBX1no/7FoxJ13EJ2xLk5mRbhCxN 0x7TD5V9Afo1AUCAMqDZA3YXwVDdQPACgqvBvY9w6JV62N53A7 TSObE CKbAVMQ zrhiiwwUR8xf8zXVH0SiU3V2HgUhI//AFism6MKd3v4GGC3y6ugkeH8JggFoII4h/00Vf8AxFbcVj4ov8SRE 6j8zUP/7JxHQt6LDhh/6VbcP0ZjTZ3H3BElv/ALUamg6145hz8MqN9w5v/G9YNx2IcpiO8QTW eSjcDjNrtOSP vN NnrP w8PzhRj3uMx b3NBHz9LIhYIC19szxJ DuH S1g3F8TJ/gxc9wjH/dK0Q9RmqwRQKuiqq/dAH5VsoK7/ZE83 NJZeak5yR90BYx 8r1JYXhEaEMQXYbFzfL91fhX90CpClApSlApSlApSlApSlApSv L0HtKUoFKUoFKUoFKUoFKUoFKUoFKUoFKUoFKUoFKUoFKUoFKU oP/9k=
I clearly have not seen enough of them actually play. Really impressed with their performance and I'm sure, despite the confident bizon fans, that the team is giving them a ton of respect. I expect a great game. But also wouldn't be surprised if the atmosphere is tough on them. Not impossible, just difficult. It's amazing how a couple extra false starts in a game can really ruin drives.

Eight Legger
December 12th, 2015, 07:26 PM
UR is a better team than UNI, too, so the knife cuts both ways. UNI was within 10 points today despite generating nothing in the way of offense in the second half. We don't need to reinvent the wheel in order to win this game.

Twentysix
December 12th, 2015, 07:46 PM
UR is a better team than UNI, too, so the knife cuts both ways. UNI was within 10 points today despite generating nothing in the way of offense in the second half. We don't need to reinvent the wheel in order to win this game.

Based on what?

Bison56
December 12th, 2015, 07:47 PM

I would agree that Richmond offense is more balanced, but I would have to give UNI the nod on D. Imo

BigHouseClosedEnd
December 12th, 2015, 07:50 PM
UNI was pathetically one dimensional. Pretty easy team to defend. Did they have more than about 5 first downs in the 2ND half? Honestly, the game put me to sleep for an hour.

Eight Legger
December 12th, 2015, 07:54 PM
Based on what?

Based upon my knowledge of our team and my observations of UNI. Based upon the fact that UNI was unseeded and we are seeded 7th. Based upon the fact that we just beat the #2 seed in the tournament, a team that also beat UNI and finished ahead of UNI in the league.

Bison56
December 12th, 2015, 07:54 PM
UNI was pathetically one dimensional. Pretty easy team to defend. Did they have more than about 5 first downs in the 2ND half? Honestly, the game put me to sleep for an hour.

Some people don't like defensive battles I personally enjoy them.

BigHouseClosedEnd
December 12th, 2015, 07:57 PM
Some people don't like defensive battles I personally enjoy them.

Understood. That doesn't make the Panthers any more difficult to defend.

Does everyone in the MoVall run the same offense?

Bison56
December 12th, 2015, 08:00 PM
I can't seem to find this but can anyone list the size and weight of Richmond O line?

Wilson16
December 12th, 2015, 08:01 PM
Sure you did, and until you present something other than crowd noise as the key to victory, that's what I'll go with. No reason to take it personally sweetheart.
They're a better team. How's that honey?

steelbison
December 12th, 2015, 08:01 PM
Richmond by 9. Savor it.

I'll take that bet. You name the amount.

Bison56
December 12th, 2015, 08:03 PM

The correct response would be you would take that action.:D

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 12th, 2015, 08:04 PM

Pretty easy to defend?

Really??

Bailey and Smith both ran for over 200 a piece against Portland State last week. Ya, pretty easy....

BigHouseClosedEnd
December 12th, 2015, 08:06 PM
I can't seem to find this but can anyone list the size and weight of Richmond O line?

If you Google "Richmond Game Notes", you can find the exact numbers there. Not a huge group. The center, Vergos, is smallish - around 280.

Nick Ritcher, the LT, is probably the bell cow. His dad was Jim Kelly's center for the Bills for many years.

CommishBigSmooth
December 12th, 2015, 08:06 PM

You have watched NDSU in the past, correct? They make a lot of teams one dimensional.

And for the record, it was three first downs in the 2nd half. All on the field goal drive. You were likely asleep by then.

Eight Legger
December 12th, 2015, 08:07 PM
Pretty easy to defend?

Really??

Bailey and Smith both ran for over 200 a piece against Portland State last week. Ya, pretty easy....

Portland isn't even a state, so take it with a big grain of salt...

- - - Updated - - -

The most important thing to know about our offensive line is that half of them are deaf, so the noise won't really be an issue.

BigHouseClosedEnd
December 12th, 2015, 08:08 PM
Pretty easy to defend?

Really??

Portland State. Hah.

Wilson16
December 12th, 2015, 08:08 PM
Richmond by 9. Savor it.
They'll be lucky to score 9. Savor that

BigHouseClosedEnd
December 12th, 2015, 08:09 PM
You have watched NDSU in the past, correct? They make a lot of teams one dimensional.

And for the record, it was three first downs in the 2nd half. All on the field goal drive. You were likely asleep by then.

I was back up by then. Honestly, Farley's called QB draw on the 3rd and 7 play from around your 10 yd line was one of the wimpiest play calls I've seen.

paward
December 12th, 2015, 08:10 PM
There is a way to equalized the noise factor. It is called execute. I will not say we will. I believe we can. I will say that there will be times next Saturday when the Spiders quiet the dome. We will have a drive so effiecient that you will be able to hear a rat pissing on cotton in the Fargo Dome.

steelbison
December 12th, 2015, 08:12 PM
The correct response would be you would take that action.:D

My bad. And to the bozo who posted SD 46-0. That's how you respond to me saying ISU was overrated. By beating a team in the last game that didn't bother showing up.

Why don't you ask the ISU fans if there team was as good as last years team. My guess is they would tell you their d was average this year and was their weakness. They had a ton of fourth quarter come backs. They couldn't beat SDSU with a freshman QB. The same SDSU that lost to Montana that got their ass handed to them by NDSU

The same SDSU team we destroyed on their field.

The way our d is playing and the way our offensive line is playing will make us tough to beat

Throw in the Richmond is a perfect match up for us and they have to travel to the dome.

Non-mobile QB. Straight ahead RB. We eat those teams alive.

Bisonwinagn
December 12th, 2015, 08:13 PM
Richmond's QB and receivers were spot on last game. I'm curious if they have been playing that way all year or not? If they do the Bison DL will need to come up big to put pressure on the QB. Also like any close game special teams and turnovers will be vital.

Wilson16
December 12th, 2015, 08:15 PM
There is a way to equalized the noise factor. It is called execute. I will not say we will. I believe we can. I will say that there will be times next Saturday when the Spiders quiet the dome. We will have a drive so effiecient that you will be able to hear a rat pissing on cotton in the Fargo Dome.
Oh no not an efficient drive. I'm scared now

BigHouseClosedEnd
December 12th, 2015, 08:17 PM
Richmond's QB and receivers were spot on last game. I'm curious if they have been playing that way all year or not? If they do the Bison DL will need to come up big to put pressure on the QB. Also like any close game special teams and turnovers will be vital.

Lauletta is young. Young qb had ups and downs. Lots of ups early and down late in the regular season. Back on an upswing.

Honestly, the Spiders are a year ahead of schedule right now. Will have 7 back on O and 9 on D and both specialists.

For the record, I don't think we'll win the National Championship this year and doubt we win this game. But it will be an experience that benefits us the next couple seasons.

Eight Legger
December 12th, 2015, 08:18 PM
Our receivers have had big game after big game, yes. Even by our standards I was impressed last night, but not surprised. It's one of the most talented receiving corps we have ever had, without question.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 12th, 2015, 08:19 PM
My bad. And to the bozo who posted SD 46-0. That's how you respond to me saying ISU was overrated. By beating a team in the last game that didn't bother showing up.

Why don't you ask the ISU fans if there team was as good as last years team. My guess is they would tell you their d was average this year and was their weakness. They had a ton of fourth quarter come backs. They couldn't beat SDSU with a freshman QB. The same SDSU that lost to Montana that got their ass handed to them by NDSU

The same SDSU team we destroyed on their field.

The way our d is playing and the way our offensive line is playing will make us tough to beat

Throw in the Richmond is a perfect match up for us and they have to travel to the dome.

Non-mobile QB. Straight ahead RB. We eat those teams alive.

I agree. It is a good matchup for the Bison.

lknspider
December 12th, 2015, 08:21 PM
Can history repeat? In 2008 Spiders ended Appalachian's three year reign as National champion in the quarter final and then won the semi-final In the Northern Iowa Dome....hmmm.....sounds like something familiar brewing.

BigHouseClosedEnd
December 12th, 2015, 08:21 PM
You guys hearing Friday or Saturday for this thing?

Wilson16
December 12th, 2015, 08:22 PM
You guys hearing Friday or Saturday for this thing?
Friday

CommishBigSmooth
December 12th, 2015, 08:23 PM

Probably not, since the fake whistles that apparently exist in the Fargodome should drown that out too.

caribbeanhen
December 12th, 2015, 08:23 PM
not impressed with the creativity of Coach Farley, lets take a dive up the middle on third and 7 with the game on the line......

Eight Legger
December 12th, 2015, 08:35 PM
As for that stat about how no one has gone into the dome during the playoffs and scored more than 14 points their first time there...that's an awful lot of qualifiers, first of all. Second of all, there have only been about a dozen games that qualify, and of those opponents, only 4 were better seeds than we are – and three of those were in 2011 and 2012, when NDSU was just a completely dominant team anyway.

The fourth was Coastal last year, and that was a helluva game. I know, I know, it was their second straight year in, they knew what to expect, etc etc. Maybe. But they were a 6-seed last year and unseeded the year before. So I could argue that they were simply a better team last year than they were the previous year.

tribefan40
December 12th, 2015, 08:35 PM
They're a better team. How's that honey?

Your football knowledge is overwhelming. Let the adults talk for a little while.

tribefan40
December 12th, 2015, 08:37 PM

I suppose you mean you'll take that action.

tribefan40
December 12th, 2015, 08:39 PM

Smallish but absolute monsters. The only team all year to get any kind of push on our dline, and they pushed em all over the field.

Wilson16
Your football knowledge is overwhelming. Let the adults talk for a little while.
Thank you!

Bison Fan in NW MN
As for that stat about how no one has gone into the dome during the playoffs and scored more than 14 points their first time there...that's an awful lot of qualifiers, first of all. Second of all, there have only been about a dozen games that qualify, and of those opponents, only 4 were better seeds than we are – and three of those were in 2011 and 2012, when NDSU was just a completely dominant team anyway.

The fourth was Coastal last year, and that was a helluva game. I know, I know, it was their second straight year in, they knew what to expect, etc etc. Maybe. But they were a 6-seed last year and unseeded the year before. So I could argue that they were simply a better team last year than they were the previous year.

11 and 12 teams were very good but the 13 team was the best one. Maybe one of the best FCS teams ever.

Wilson16
December 12th, 2015, 08:41 PM
Smallish but absolute monsters. The only team all year to get any kind of push on our dline, and they pushed em all over the field.
I'll tell you what Missy. I'll give you a free ticket to the game next week. After the game you tell me if I was right. Check with your mom and see if she'll borrow you the money

tribefan40
December 12th, 2015, 08:42 PM
I'll tell you what Missy. I'll give you a free ticket to the game next week. After the game you tell me if I was right. Check with your mom and see if she'll borrow you the money

No means no, and your post makes no sense.

Eight Legger
11 and 12 teams were very good but the 13 team was the best one. Maybe one of the best FCS teams ever.

True. But that '13 team played an unranked team, #11 team and #15 team at home in the playoffs, so not quite murderer's row. I think this UR team is probably one of the 4 best teams to come to the dome for a playoff game.

Bisonator
Richmond scares me a little. They seem to be a well balanced offense. Should be a good game.

Wilson16
December 12th, 2015, 08:45 PM
No means no, and your post makes no sense.
Sorry I'll go S L O W E R for you. Come to Fargo for the game and I'll give you a ticket. After the beating Richmond takes let me know if you think the better team won and the crowd played a factor in the Bison victory. That easy enough for you?

Mr Richmond by 9

tribefan40
December 12th, 2015, 08:46 PM
Sorry I'll go S L O W E R for you. Come to Fargo for the game and I'll give you a ticket. After the beating Richmond takes let me know if you think the better team won and the crowd played a factor in the Bison victory. That easy enough for you?

Nope. Need it again.

BigHouseClosedEnd
December 12th, 2015, 08:47 PM

You guys should get a hotel room and bang it out. Geez.

32counter
Richmond scares me a little. They seem to be a well balanced offense. Should be a good game.

Spiders scare me too and I'm a UR booster....

Bison Fan in NW MN
True. But that '13 team played an unranked team, #11 team and #15 team at home in the playoffs, so not quite murderer's row. I think this UR team is probably one of the 4 best teams to come to the dome for a playoff game.

Could be. Richmond has a good team. Looking forward to the match up.

CommishBigSmooth

Yes, only a dozen games. Such a small sample size compared to other teams that have hosted a dozen playoff games in the past five plus years.

Wilson16
December 12th, 2015, 08:48 PM
Nope. Need it again.
Figures

tribefan40
December 12th, 2015, 08:48 PM
You guys should get a hotel room and bang it out. Geez.

Playing hard to get.

Wilson16
December 12th, 2015, 08:50 PM
Playing hard to get.
Keep playing. You'll lose just like the Spideys

Eight Legger
December 12th, 2015, 08:52 PM
Yes, only a dozen games. Such a small sample size compared to other teams that have hosted a dozen playoff games in the past five plus years.

Ha, I just meant that some of you guys are throwing it around as if you've been playing playoff games for 100 years and 400 teams have tried and failed to score 14 points their first time in, that's all. In the grand scheme of things, a dozen games is a dozen games. ISU had won 19 in a row at home, then we beat them. JMU had won 14 straight games, then we beat them.

Also, one of those dozen games was a 14-7 final so even though Wofford didn't score 14 it was still in the game the entire way.

CommishBigSmooth
December 12th, 2015, 08:54 PM

Honestly, this Richmond team doesn't look any better than either of the Georgia Southern teams that came to Fargo, or the Coastal/SDSU teams from last year. Four right there, others can put their $.02 in but just my recollections.

And this UNI team that the Bison handled today is definitely in the discussion too.

tribefan40
December 12th, 2015, 08:56 PM
Honestly, this Richmond team doesn't look any better than either of the Georgia Southern teams that came to Fargo, or the Coastal/SDSU teams from last year. Four right there, others can put their $.02 in but just my recollections.

And this UNI team that the Bison handled today is definitely in the discussion too.

Both those GSU squads and CCU were impressively one dimensional. Perhaps good teams, but poor comparison to the current UR squad, imo.

steelbison
December 12th, 2015, 08:59 PM
Both those GSU squads and CCU were impressively one dimensional. Perhaps good teams, but poor comparison to the current UR squad, imo.

You would be better off being a running team. Our d line gets such a jump on passing plays

CommishBigSmooth
December 12th, 2015, 08:59 PM
Ha, I just meant that some of you guys are throwing it around as if you've been playing playoff games for 100 years and 400 teams have tried and failed to score 14 points their first time in, that's all. In the grand scheme of things, a dozen games is a dozen games. ISU had won 19 in a row at home, then we beat them. JMU had won 14 straight games, then we beat them.

Also, one of those dozen games was a 14-7 final so even though Wofford didn't score 14 it was still in the game the entire way.

To be fair, mighty Bob Morris showed up in 2010 and hung 17 on NDSU in the first FCS playoff game at the Dome. Of course, they gave up 43 in the process.
Wofford scored on a defensive TD but couldn't crack the endzone on the offensive side. One of the most physical teams I've ever seen come to Fargo. Might be the best defensive team outside of UNI to challenge NDSU. No offense, but I don't see Richmond having that kind of lockdown D.

Eight Legger
December 12th, 2015, 09:03 PM
No, we definitely don't have a lockdown D, though we pretty much locked down the best running attack in the sport last night on their home turf, so there is that. But in general, our biggest complaint for years has been that our secondary employs the strategy of playing off the WRs, which makes us susceptible to being killed by a West Coast style offense. In fairness though, we've mixed it up better recently, and we seem to get key turnovers in the red zone (had one vs. W&M and one last night).

And it's possible that we are not one of the best 4 teams to visit during the playoffs, but like I said earlier, only 4 teams seeded as high or higher than we are seeded have ever played there in the playoffs. So at least by that metric, we are close.

CommishBigSmooth
December 12th, 2015, 09:09 PM
No, we definitely don't have a lockdown D, though we pretty much locked down the best running attack in the sport last night on their home turf, so there is that. But in general, our biggest complaint for years has been that our secondary employs the strategy of playing off the WRs, which makes us susceptible to being killed by a West Coast style offense. In fairness though, we've mixed it up better recently, and we seem to get key turnovers in the red zone (had one vs. W&M and one last night).

And it's possible that we are not one of the best 4 teams to visit during the playoffs, but like I said earlier, only 4 teams seeded as high or higher than we are seeded have ever played there in the playoffs. So at least by that metric, we are close.

The best running attack may be the one you are about to play this weekend. And since the Bison run that power West Coast style offense variation, you may get exactly what you fear. You also place a lot of reliance on seeding. I doubt many would say McNeese as a #4 seed this year was as good as the four teams seeded after it, or some unseeded teams like UNI in this year's field.

WTFCollegefootballfan
December 12th, 2015, 09:11 PM
7 pm Friday night Central time. ESPN 2.

Eight Legger
December 12th, 2015, 09:17 PM
The best running attack may be the one you are about to play this weekend. And since the Bison run that power West Coast style offense variation, you may get exactly what you fear. You also place a lot of reliance on seeding. I doubt many would say McNeese as a #4 seed this year was as good as the four teams seeded after it, or some unseeded teams like UNI in this year's field.

It's quite possible. By no means am I suggesting that we are just going to waltz in and win by 20, but I just don't know why people would expect us to go in and get killed, either. I figured beating JMU, sweeping W&M and ending a 19-game winning streak (on the road) against the 2-seed would count for something, but it doesn't seem to. That's fine. I cited the seedings of teams in the playoff games at the dome only because I am not knowledgeable enough to say with certainty which of them were better or worse than those seedings. Sometimes games depend much more on matchups anyway, I get that. And yeah, if you guys exploit our secondary when it plays off your WRs and we never adjust, we will lose for sure.

Bisonator
December 12th, 2015, 09:20 PM
Actually last years CCU team was pretty balanced. Richmond kind of reminds me of that team. They had a smallish oline that was still able to give us issues. Their defense wasn't very good and we gashed them with the run. I think this game could be kind of similar. Will be interesting how well the Spiders handle the environment. I guarantee it'll be much more hostile then Normal. Pun intended!xthumbsupx

DaBizon
December 12th, 2015, 09:22 PM
I love reading the Spider supporters comments.
The fact that they have never played the Bison or played in the Fargodome in December is apparent. It's going to be a shock they aren't ready for.
Shock and Awe

Welcome to the cream of the FCS.
Enjoy next weekend Richmond, but the outcome is gonna be the same as EVERY team that has faced the Bison in december.

Wilson16
December 12th, 2015, 09:23 PM
Actually last years CCU team was pretty balanced. Richmond kind of reminds me of that team. They had a smallish oline that was still able to give us issues. Their defense wasn't very good and we gashed them with the run. I think this game could be kind of similar. Will be interesting how well the Spiders handle the environment. I guarantee it'll be much more hostile then Normal. Pun intended!xthumbsupx
Environment. Hear that tribe? Not just me but people that have actually experienced it.

- - - Updated - - -

I love reading the Spider supporters comments.
The fact that they have never played the Bison or played in the Fargodome in December is apparent. It's going to be a shock they aren't ready for.
Shock and Awe

Welcome to the cream of the FCS.
Enjoy next weekend Richmond, but the outcome is gonna be the same as EVERY team that has faced the Bison in december.
Tribe where r u?????

Drblankstare
December 12th, 2015, 09:26 PM
The waves break against the causeway. Welcome to Fargo, my Richmond friends

X-Factor
December 12th, 2015, 09:30 PM
You're looking at what the Bison defense did to UNI and assuming other teams could do the same. Not so. I would be very surprised if UR could hang with UNI

caribbeanhen
December 12th, 2015, 09:33 PM
The waves break against the causeway. Welcome to Fargo, my Richmond friends

Your making Fargo sound like Miami Beach with the waves and causeway talk

centennial
December 12th, 2015, 09:33 PM
Let's keep it humble NDSU fans. Richmond did just beat ISUr. If we get complacent we will lose.

BigHouseClosedEnd
December 12th, 2015, 09:35 PM
The UNI quarterback had a 55% completion % and threw for under 120 yards per game this year. Tremendous balance.

Wilson16
December 12th, 2015, 09:36 PM
Your making Fargo sound like Miami Beach with the waves and causeway talk
It looks that way in his video games

Bisonwinagn
December 12th, 2015, 09:37 PM
Let's keep it humble NDSU fans. Richmond did just beat ISUr. If we get complacent we will lose.

So if the fan's get complacent the team will lose??

centennial
December 12th, 2015, 09:38 PM
The UNI quarterback had a 55% completion % and threw for under 120 yards per game this year. Tremendous balance.
He is also one of the best runners in the MVFC. You are underestimating how good UNI is. UNI offense is up and down but they are probably the only team in the FCS as physical as NDSU.

BisonBabe
December 12th, 2015, 09:40 PM
7 pm Friday night Central time. ESPN 2.

Please site a reliable source.

BigHouseClosedEnd
December 12th, 2015, 09:40 PM
He is also one of the best runners in the MVFC. You are underestimating how good UNI is. UNI offense is up and down but they are probably the only team in the FCS as physical as NDSU.

That's fair. I could tell how physical the game was before my nap and again when I woke.

But the numbers on Bailey are just not good.

X-Factor
December 12th, 2015, 09:50 PM
That would be quit a stretch. I would put UR behind all of these: GSU #1, GSU #2, UNH, UNI, SDSU 2014, CCU #2.

But just by nature of this being a semifinal game, yeah, it will be two tough teams on the field.

Eight Legger
December 12th, 2015, 09:51 PM
You're looking at what the Bison defense did to UNI and assuming other teams could do the same. Not so. I would be very surprised if UR could hang with UNI

So beating UNI in your home stadium was more impressive than Richmond going on the road and beating a team seeded higher than you? Just trying to make sure I understand what you are saying.

Also, if UNI is so much better than Richmond, why did they not have a seed?

Eight Legger
December 12th, 2015, 09:53 PM
That would be quit a stretch. I would put UR behind all of these: GSU #1, GSU #2, UNH, UNI, SDSU 2014, CCU #2.

But just by nature of this being a semifinal game, yeah, it will be two tough teams on the field.

Totally your prerogative. Again, though, based on seeding alone, we will be the 5th best team to play a playoff game in the dome. And considering that you haven't played us yet, it's probably too early to rank where we fall with those other teams, who you already have seen in person.

Cleets
December 12th, 2015, 09:53 PM
I really have no feel for this game at all...
Richmond has a chance if they can get the Bison kicking filed goals instead of extra points (Thats all I got)

JSUSoutherner
December 12th, 2015, 09:56 PM
Well our athletic department has been told to expect 3PM Saturday. Bison are more than likely the Friday game.

Bisonator
December 12th, 2015, 09:56 PM
So beating UNI in your home stadium was more impressive than Richmond going on the road and beating a team seeded higher than you? Just trying to make sure I understand what you are saying.

You think the committee knows what they are doing after this bracket came out? Seeds shmeeds.xlolx

BisonBabe
December 12th, 2015, 09:59 PM
Well our athletic department has been told to expect 3PM Saturday. Bison are more than likely the Friday game.

I will wait for an official announcement. Would have expected the news already. But either way I will be there.

Bisonwinagn
December 12th, 2015, 10:00 PM

Do you think you are better than McNeese and JMU? Yet you are seeded below them.

344Johnson
December 12th, 2015, 10:00 PM
Haven't read the thread at all. If I'm Richmond, I'm stacking the hell out of the box. 8 in the box all damn day.

Playing with house money. Have fun with it ala Coastal last year.

344Johnson
December 12th, 2015, 10:02 PM
Do you think you are better than McNeese and JMU? Yet you are seeded below them.

I honestly believe isu-r was/is about the same as ndsu this year... And last year. Richmond's win was significantly more impressive. It's not a discussion.

Bisonwinagn
December 12th, 2015, 10:04 PM
Confirmed on Twitter Friday 7PM ESPN2.

Southern Bison
December 12th, 2015, 10:04 PM
Friday night...work in Fargo will cease at noon for tailgating!

MacThor
December 12th, 2015, 10:06 PM
Would you stop with the facts and logic.

igo4uni
December 12th, 2015, 10:08 PM
Haven't read the thread at all.

me neither.

Bisonwinagn
December 12th, 2015, 10:09 PM
I honestly believe isu-r was/is about the same as ndsu this year... And last year. Richmond's win was significantly more impressive. It's not a discussion.

Yes it was a good win and the interception changed it from a potential loss. This was a very good matchup for Richmond because they exploited a poor pass defense by ISU so it's as much about match ups as anything. NDSU has a better pass defense so we will see how it plays out.

igo4uni
December 12th, 2015, 10:09 PM

There should be a rule against this.

Milkman
December 12th, 2015, 10:11 PM
Noone claimed UNI had a balanced offense. What is being suggested is that maybe NDSU had a part in UNI being one dementional. And the way the secondary played in coverage I think this is at least debatable.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

MacThor
December 12th, 2015, 10:11 PM
Don't worry. We'll take care of you in time for you to get to the Fargo multiplex in your Jar Jar Binks costume.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Milkman
December 12th, 2015, 10:14 PM
There are 2 convos going on. Who's a better overall team UNI or RU (debatable) and who has a more balanced offensive attack (RU) and ppl are mixing and matching responses

Milkman
December 12th, 2015, 10:20 PM
Don't worry. We'll take care of you in time for you to get to the Fargo multiplex in your Jar Jar Binks costume.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
I honestly think it'll be a close game but give my Bison the edge.

igo4uni
December 12th, 2015, 10:22 PM
This, too, will be ultra competitive, I feel. I expect UR to score more than UNI, how the Spiders handle NDSU's offense will be critical..

Anyone should be able to score more than UNI.

BigHouseClosedEnd
December 12th, 2015, 10:26 PM
Noone claimed UNI had a balanced offense. What is being suggested is that maybe NDSU had a part in UNI being one dementional. And the way the secondary played in coverage I think this is at least debatable.

The numbers bear out that the Panthers were one dimensional all year long. Not just today.

Milkman
December 12th, 2015, 10:28 PM
The numbers bear out that the Panthers were one dimensional all year long. Not just today.
Fair enough. And thank you for not mixing two separate arguments.

BigHouseClosedEnd
December 12th, 2015, 10:31 PM
Fair enough. And thank you for not mixing two separate arguments.

Sure thing. We would have kicked their ass though. Easy team to defend - one dimensional.

centennial
December 12th, 2015, 10:33 PM
Sure thing. We would have kicked their ass though. Easy team to defend - one dimensional.
I don't agree. Maybe won, but kicked their ass?

MacThor
December 12th, 2015, 10:35 PM
I honestly think it'll be a close game but give my Bison the edge.

That wasn't directed at you. You're OK.

The Spiders will score at least 20. It's all up to the UR D vs the NDSU O.

BigHouseClosedEnd
December 12th, 2015, 10:37 PM
I don't agree. Maybe won, but kicked their ass?

We would have beaten them 24-10 and the running back that plays quarterback would have run for under 50 yards and thrown 2 picks. And it would have been a crisp day in the low 40's and I would've gotten laid when I got home.

Does that paint a better picture on how the day would've played out?

You bastards just had to beat them...

centennial
December 12th, 2015, 10:42 PM
We would have beaten them 24-10 and the running back that plays quarterback would have run for under 50 yards and thrown 2 picks. And it would have been a crisp day in the low 40's and I would've gotten laid when I got home.

Does that paint a better picture on how the day would've played out?

You bastards just had to beat them...
They have the best secondary in the MVFC. I guess we will see if all this confidence actually translates to beating NDSU.
BTW Sagarin has NDSU by 15ish + 3 for playing at home. I am going to expect Vegas to come in at 16-18.

BigHouseClosedEnd
December 12th, 2015, 10:45 PM
They have the best secondary in the MVFC. I guess we will see if all this confidence actually translates to beating NDSU.
BTW Sagarin has NDSU by 15ish + 3 for playing at home. I am going to expect Vegas to come in at 16-18.

You must've missed where I said earlier in this thread that I thought we'd lose.

We have been way down in sagarin all year because we caught 3 weak sisters of the CAA in unbalanced scheduling.

Professor Chaos
December 12th, 2015, 10:50 PM
My thoughts exactly. Richmond reminds me of CCU in a lot of ways. They have a really good offense with skill players at multiple positions who are game breakers but a suspect defense. CCU got blown out once in Fargo once and nearly pulled the upset in the other matchup which I think is about the same range of possibilities I see with Richmond. If the Spiders play their "A" game they can win. However I think the Bison can play their "C" game and still win. If Wentz can play I think he can absolutely shred Richmond with the short passing game and would make me even more confident the Bison can win.

The bottom line is everyone is playing well if you're still playing this time of year. I like my Bison's chances in this one but Richmond has the horses to win if they play well.

32counter
December 12th, 2015, 10:52 PM
Bison should be favored by at least 20 which will include a large bravado factor while attempting to monopolize AGS throughout the football season.Let's see how the boys play beginning 8pm ET Friday.We don't use Central Time.It's irrelevant.

NDB
December 12th, 2015, 10:56 PM
I enjoyed watching the Richmond-Redbird game last night; was very impressed by the Spiders' passing game and run defense.

Thanks for getting NDSU another home game and for reminding many of us that there are great teams outside the MVFC.

Safe travels to the program and those fans who make the trek to Fargo.

igo4uni
December 12th, 2015, 10:57 PM
When is this game scheduled to kick off?? Friday???

FargoBison
December 12th, 2015, 10:59 PM
When is this game scheduled to kick off?? Friday???

Friday night lights. 7 p.m. CST

Go Lehigh TU owl
December 12th, 2015, 11:00 PM
Friday night lights. 7 p.m. CST

Awesome sauce! I was hoping like hell this would be Friday night since I'll be in Syracuse for a hoops game on Saturday...

WTFCollegefootballfan
December 12th, 2015, 11:09 PM

https://www.facebook.com/NdsuBisonFootballFans/posts/767134423420043?comment_id=767251753408310&notif_t=feed_comment_reply

paward
December 12th, 2015, 11:12 PM
I enjoyed watching the Richmond-Redbird game last night; was very impressed by the Spiders' passing game and run defense.

Thanks for getting NDSU another home game and for reminding many of us that there are great teams outside the MVFC.

Safe travels to the program and those fans who make the trek to Fargo.

Thank you for the well wishes. We look forward to game. I know it will be tough but I think our guys will be ready. We have a ton of respect for the Bison. What you have done may never happen again. Glad to be apart of this history regardless of the out come.

centennial
December 12th, 2015, 11:33 PM
https://www.facebook.com/NdsuBisonFootballFans/posts/767134423420043?comment_id=767251753408310&notif_t=feed_comment_reply
That sounds like Lakes.

Bison56
December 12th, 2015, 11:33 PM
Day 1 and this thread is looking pretty good so far, will see if it can keep the momentum.xthumbsupx

Winindy
December 12th, 2015, 11:44 PM
I think I'm driving up from Indy for this one. Should be worth the drive.

WTFCollegefootballfan
December 12th, 2015, 11:56 PM
Schedule for Friday from the Fargodome....

https://www.facebook.com/fargodome/?fref=nf

Professor Chaos
December 13th, 2015, 12:04 AM
Btw Richmond, please tell your kicker to kick it deep on kickoffs. The Bison kick returner isn't very good. ;)

http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah120/tplesuk111/bruce_zpspmpxfwek.png

dewey
December 13th, 2015, 12:15 AM

Friday night at 7 CDT on ESPN2

Dewey

centennial
December 13th, 2015, 12:41 AM
http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22018&stc=1

Friday night at 7 CDT on ESPN2

Dewey
NDSU getting a lot of love from ESPN. We are the new Boise State.

BisonFan02
December 13th, 2015, 12:45 AM
The thing to watch is going to be how Lauletta handles the noise with checks at the line and managing the offense. If the Bison can make him as uncomfortable as they made Gustafson, this could spiral out of control....will be fun to watch how the Bison D disguises/baits Richmond.

Christiank22
December 13th, 2015, 12:58 AM
I'm pretty excited to get an east coast team in the dome. For some reason when I think east coast football I think of finesse football and when I think Midwest football I think in your face, power football. Idk if that's true or not though but definitely excited for it!

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 13th, 2015, 06:49 AM

Defensively, ISU is not close to NDSU. Roberson/Coprich are the team the last 2 years, although the Redbird defense was significantly better last year.

Next year, with Roberson/Coprich gone, the Redbirds will be a middle pack Valley team.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 13th, 2015, 06:55 AM
I'm pretty excited to get an east coast team in the dome. For some reason when I think east coast football I think of finesse football and when I think Midwest football I think in your face, power football. Idk if that's true or not though but definitely excited for it!

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Having watched Richmond 3 times this year....they are not a power football team.

I love this matchup for the Bison.

Southern Bison
December 13th, 2015, 07:32 AM
Having watched Richmond 3 times this year....they are not a power football team.

I love this matchup for the Bison.
Who does UR compare to that we've faced recently?

Closest from an offensive standpoint would be Coastal IMO. Good smart QB, decent Oline, & stout RB.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 13th, 2015, 08:58 AM

Closest from an offensive standpoint would be Coastal IMO. Good smart QB, decent Oline, & stout RB.

I agree with you about the Coastal comparison. Richmond can run/pass. It will be a challenge for the Bison defense.

I really want to see if the Richmond defense can slow down the Bison power attack.

BigHouseClosedEnd
December 13th, 2015, 09:10 AM
I really want to see if the Richmond defense can slow down the Bison power attack.

Me too. We answered the bell against William and Mary twice and that was mostly without #62 Muse.

Muse is a very strong person.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 13th, 2015, 09:29 AM
Me too. We answered the bell against William and Mary twice and that was mostly without #62 Muse.

Muse is a very strong person.

Will Richmond stack the box on the Bison? I do not think their base alignment will work w/o bringing a safety down for help. Stick is a very good runner so that dynamic really helps the Bison.

The Bison sit back in their Tampa-2 a lot, so it will be interesting to see if Richmond will try to exploit seams in the middle of the defense. One thing the Bison coaches do well is game time adjustments.

Beating ISU at home was a very good win for Richmond. The crowd Friday will be 3X - 4X larger and significantly louder compared to ISU.

Let's see what the Bison can do against a CAA team.

Bison56
December 13th, 2015, 09:41 AM
Both teams had some big wins and head scratching loses thus season, should be a good game.

Southern Bison
December 13th, 2015, 09:43 AM
So reading the UR/ISU thread, it looks like y'all got the "fumble-itis" in your losses. What's UR's turnover margin for the year?

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 13th, 2015, 09:45 AM
Offensive comparison:

Richmond - 35.0 points/game and 470.5 yards/game

NDSU - 34.9 points/game and 426.8 yards/game

Defensive comparison:

Richmond - 23.9 points/game and 368.2 yards/game

NDSU - 16.4 points/game and 281.5 yards/game

Offenses score about the same.

Biggest difference is in the defenses.

RootinFerDukes
December 13th, 2015, 09:54 AM
Offensive comparison:

Defensive comparison:

I would post the SOS rating of each team too. I would say 35 pts for ndsu speaks louder than 35 pts for UR.

WTFCollegefootballfan
December 13th, 2015, 10:03 AM

I have watched 3 Richmond games this year. Two we're losses. Richmond is not as big as the Bison. Richmond didn't look very good as all in the the games I watched. No where Nat CCU lady year. I think the Bison well bee able to dominate them with the run.

BigHouseClosedEnd
December 13th, 2015, 10:41 AM
Will Richmond stack the box on the Bison? I do not think their base alignment will work w/o bringing a safety down for help. Stick is a very good runner so that dynamic really helps the Bison.

The Bison sit back in their Tampa-2 a lot, so it will be interesting to see if Richmond will try to exploit seams in the middle of the defense. One thing the Bison coaches do well is game time adjustments.

Beating ISU at home was a very good win for Richmond. The crowd Friday will be 3X - 4X larger and significantly louder compared to ISU.

Let's see what the Bison can do against a CAA team.

Our base look is essentially at 3-3-5 with #10 Trevor Jones as the Joker (3rd Safety). I suspect we'll stay in that look. It's designed to deal with a JMU OR ISUr type offense, so there is a definite possibility that you mash us between the tackles.

Our 3 defensive linemen are all very good, 62 Muse (was out injured with elbow for several weeks late), Craig #98 and Clyde #97. They have decent depth there too.

The playmaker are Omar Howard #46 and David Jones #13.

BigHouseClosedEnd
December 13th, 2015, 10:43 AM
So reading the UR/ISU thread, it looks like y'all got the "fumble-itis" in your losses. What's UR's turnover margin for the year?

I don't have the number but it's good. We have over 20 interceptions. Jones has 9, a program record.

Professor Chaos
December 13th, 2015, 11:11 AM
Despite Richmond shutting down the ISUr read option the Redbirds offense still played well enough to win, it was just Richmond's dominance offensively that won the game (at least that's how I saw it). NDSU's defense is on another level right now that I haven't seen them at since midway through last year. It will be one great matchup when the Spider offense and the Bison defense are on the field.

IBleedYellow
December 13th, 2015, 11:40 AM
How has Richmond's special teams been doing this year?

gotts
December 13th, 2015, 11:46 AM
HOME ADVANTAGE=
[ 2.67]
[ 2.67]
[ 2.67]

RATING
W-L-T
SCHEDL(RANK)
PREDICTOR
GOLDEN_MEAN
RECENT

56 North Dakota State
AA = 73.88
11-2-0
55.07( 134)
72.76 (60)
73.57 (55)
74.61 (50)

99 Richmond
AA = 61.60
10-3-0
47.79( 168)
58.97 (109)
60.35 (101)
63.28 (91)

If I'm reading Sagarin predictor correctly, it has NDSU about -16.5 at home.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/ncaaf/sagarin/

BigHouseClosedEnd
December 13th, 2015, 11:50 AM
How has Richmond's special teams been doing this year?

Pretty mediocre all the way around.

Eight Legger
December 13th, 2015, 12:38 PM
I have watched 3 Richmond games this year. Two we're losses. Richmond is not as big as the Bison. Richmond didn't look very good as all in the the games I watched. No where Nat CCU lady year. I think the Bison well bee able to dominate them with the run.

So you're basing your opinion of us how we looked in two of our three losses? Seems totally logical...

WTFCollegefootballfan
December 13th, 2015, 01:02 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BlX1ZmyCQAE9Ubk.jpg

Richmond Spiders gameplan.

URMite
December 13th, 2015, 01:20 PM
HOME ADVANTAGE=
[ 2.67]
[ 2.67]
[ 2.67]

RATING
W-L-T
SCHEDL(RANK)
PREDICTOR
GOLDEN_MEAN
RECENT

56 North Dakota State
AA = 73.88
11-2-0
55.07( 134)
72.76 (60)
73.57 (55)
74.61 (50)

99 Richmond
AA = 61.60
10-3-0
47.79( 168)
58.97 (109)
60.35 (101)
63.28 (91)

If I'm reading Sagarin predictor correctly, it has NDSU about -16.5 at home.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/ncaaf/sagarin/

so NDSU will be favored by 2.5 more points than ISUr was? Will they win by 2.5 more than ISUr did?

URMite
December 13th, 2015, 01:30 PM

7 fumbles&13ints for UR 8fumbles&21ints for opponents. Bad 3 games stretch after JMU, 4fumbles&8Ints in 3 games. 3fumbles&5ints in other 10 games (including ISU, WMx2, JMU, and Maryland)

AmsterBison
December 13th, 2015, 01:43 PM

Lots of good info in their games notes: http://www.richmondspiders.com/fls/26800/football/pdf/15Notes_FCS3.pdf?&DB_OEM_ID=26800

They average 6-4, 298 so about UNI's size. Nothing jumps out.

They've got two big guys in the middle of the defense which can help against NDSU (both are 290+) but the guys in back of them are smaller... if NDSU doesn't have to pass, might be able to wear down the interior (based on nothing but the two-deep.)

Their WRs are outstanding... probably as good as Montana's.

32counter
December 13th, 2015, 01:48 PM
Offensive comparison:

Defensive comparison:

Let's look a little closer to the obviously skewed statement:

UR played Terps 1st game of season and they gave away a 4 TD's punting to their All Everything return guy.Terps put 51 points on the board.Bison didn't play a BCS team this season.

Spiders outgunned host JMU and Vad Lee 59-49.

Those 2 games were defensive busts at 50 points/game average.

Hope that clarifies the skewed macro statement.

Wilson16
December 13th, 2015, 01:59 PM

UR played Terps 1st game of season and they gave away a 4 TD's punting to their All Everything return guy.Terps put 51 points on the board.Bison didn't play a BCS team this season.

Wouldn't want to skew things by leaving the vaunted 3-9 Terps in the equation

32counter
December 13th, 2015, 02:08 PM
Mr Wilson

Terps had close games with some B10 teams.

http://www.umterps.com/SportSelect.dbml?&DB_OEM_ID=29700&SPID=120713&SPSID=716327

Share with us your BCS results this season.Very interested.They would be away games and likely not played in the friendly confines of an oversized airplane hanger with a PA system on steroids.

Wilson16
December 13th, 2015, 02:33 PM
They were out scored 380-296 on the season and that includes the 50 they put up on RU

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 13th, 2015, 02:37 PM

News flash for you: whole season stats

Fine you want to cherry pick a few specific games....xlolx Take out our 1st game against Montana and the defensive stats would be much better.....see how that works....xrolleyesx

Good for Richmond on winning some close games. JMU still had almost 600 yards in that game.

Pretty safe to say that the Bison defense will be the best one the Spiders have faced this year and that includes a weak Maryland team.

- - - Updated - - -

Mr Wilson

Terps had close games with some B10 teams.

http://www.umterps.com/SportSelect.dbml?&DB_OEM_ID=29700&SPID=120713&SPSID=716327

Share with us your BCS results this season.Very interested.They would be away games and likely not played in the friendly confines of an oversized airplane hanger with a PA system on steroids.

Close counts in what......hand grenades?

xrolleyesx

Bison56
December 13th, 2015, 02:41 PM
What's with the PA comments?

32counter
December 13th, 2015, 02:58 PM
News flash for you: whole season stats

Fine you want to cherry pick a few specific games....xlolx Take out our 1st game against Montana and the defensive stats would be much better.....see how that works....xrolleyesx

Good for Richmond on winning some close games. JMU still had almost 600 yards in that game.

Pretty safe to say that the Bison defense will be the best one the Spiders have faced this year and that includes a weak Maryland team.

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure we understood your answer.Which BCS team did you play this season?I'm

Close counts in what......hand grenades?

xrolleyesx

Not sure we understood the obfuscation of your answer.Which BCS team did you play this season?

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 13th, 2015, 03:07 PM
Not sure we understood the obfuscation of your answer.Which BCS team did you play this season?

None, genius. So what if Richmond played a below average FBS team?

Like I just said, the Bison defense will be the best the Spiders have played against this season including the juggernaut that is Maryland.

dewey
December 13th, 2015, 03:07 PM
I haven't seen any Richmond games this year so what can the Richmond fans tell us about your team?
What type of offense do you guys use?
Who are the playmakers on offense?
What kind of defense do you run?
Who are the playmakers on defense?
What are Richmond's strength's and weakness's?

I am clearly a Bison fan and I will post articles through the week from the Fargo Forum so Richmond fans can see what is being said in Fargo. If any Richmond fans can do the same I, along with many others, would greatly appreciate it.

Dewey

lknspider
December 13th, 2015, 03:09 PM

Bisons should take the week off....don't waste time practicing for a weak CAA team that just beat the highest seeded team from your conference.

X-Factor
December 13th, 2015, 03:11 PM
ButtTerp......

you can't LOL anymore than that

Schism55
December 13th, 2015, 03:15 PM
So you played a terrible P5 school, got your doors absolutely blown off, and that is a point of pride how? Might want to review some Bison film from last 5 years on how to not only play P5 schools, but beat them ;)

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 13th, 2015, 03:17 PM
Bisons should take the week off....don't waste time practicing for a weak CAA team that just beat the highest seeded team from your conference.

Nice try.

Teams in the semis are all good teams. Richmond is a good team that is well balanced on offense. Big test for the Bison.

It looks like the Bison might have an advantage in defense, according to the season stats of both teams. But apparently one Spider fan thinks that those stats are "skewed" because Richmond played a 1A Terps team where as the Bison did not play a 1A team. Whatever.

It looks like a good match up. Good test for the Bison defense and good test to see if Richmond can slow down the power running game of the Bison.

chattownmocs
December 13th, 2015, 03:18 PM
I like ndsu in this game. Richmond has been more than impressive, but the Bison deserve the benefit of the doubt. 34-24

swaghook
December 13th, 2015, 03:29 PM
Just want a good clean game and may my team prevail.

ur2k
December 13th, 2015, 03:52 PM
I haven't seen any Richmond games this year so what can the Richmond fans tell us about your team?
What type of offense do you guys use?
Who are the playmakers on offense?
What kind of defense do you run?
Who are the playmakers on defense?
What are Richmond's strength's and weakness's?

I am clearly a Bison fan and I will post articles through the week from the Fargo Forum so Richmond fans can see what is being said in Fargo. If any Richmond fans can do the same I, along with many others, would greatly appreciate it.

Dewey

We run a pro-style offense, you'll see a lot of I-formation and play action. I don't think a lot of teams can throw out a better group of skill position players than UR in Brown, Diggs at WR and Green as a RB.

swaghook
December 13th, 2015, 03:57 PM
Diggs will have to be covered well by CJ Smith, he is the best weapon that UR had against the Redbirds.

ur2k
December 13th, 2015, 04:01 PM
Diggs will have to be covered well by CJ Smith, he is the best weapon that UR had against the Redbirds.

And Brown is the better receiver out of them, he had over 140 yards against ISU.

swaghook
December 13th, 2015, 04:07 PM
The million dollar question will be how well does the UR QB do under pressure can he pass accurately when flushed out of the pocket? UM had a good passing game but could not function in the dome against the Bison D.

dewey
December 13th, 2015, 04:08 PM
Here is a blog post from Mike McFeely, a Fargo Moorhead area reporter, about the Richmond nickname and more information on the Richmond Spiders football program.

http://mcfeely.areavoices.com/2015/12/13/richmond-can-thank-puss-and-ragland-for-the-nickname/

Dewey

Bisonator
December 13th, 2015, 04:18 PM
Which BCS team did you play this season?

None. They're scared of us.;)

ur2k
December 13th, 2015, 04:23 PM
The million dollar question will be how well does the UR QB do under pressure can he pass accurately when flushed out of the pocket? UM had a good passing game but could not function in the dome against the Bison D.

He can be great but is also prone to making some really stupid throws from time to time. I'd imagine we move the pocket a lot with bootlegs and rollouts early to get his feet under him and some easy completions.

BigHouseClosedEnd
December 13th, 2015, 04:24 PM
Let's talk about Wentz. If he is ready to go, does he start after 2 months off? That's some rust to shake off.

Bisonator
December 13th, 2015, 04:28 PM
Let's talk about Wentz. If he is ready to go, does he start after 2 months off? That's some rust to shake off.

I would like to see him start but who knows. Your guess is as good as anyones.

swaghook
December 13th, 2015, 04:29 PM

None of the fans or media knows. Coach keeps saying it will depend on how he progresses and it will be a game day decision. Playing it close to the vest so UR will have to prepare for 2 QBs.

Bisonwinagn
December 13th, 2015, 04:37 PM

Lol this is funny.

BigHouseClosedEnd
December 13th, 2015, 04:37 PM
At risk of offending Bison fans and opening up cans of worms about how the UNI D is the 2nd coming of the 85 Bears...

Based on yesterday's game, I really hope the backup plays again.

Bisonator
December 13th, 2015, 04:42 PM
At risk of offending Bison fans and opening up cans of worms about how the UNI D is the 2nd coming of the 85 Bears...

Stick?

He's a good QB for a rFr. Doesn't have the accuracy or arm strength of Wentz but not many do at this level. He's a great runner and runs the RO really well. Not sure why he didn't run as much against UNI.

Professor Chaos
December 13th, 2015, 04:46 PM

I don't blame you, Wentz is a much more polished passer who will likely be starting on Sundays in the next few years. However, Stick is no slouch. You might be surprised to find out that Stick has a higher passer efficiency rating at 155.2 than Lauletta at 150.8.

swaghook
December 13th, 2015, 04:51 PM
UNI was quick to get in on the QB on the passes. Give Stick a little more time and he will burn your defense.

gumby013
December 13th, 2015, 04:52 PM

We are talking a minimum eight-peat.

AmsterBison
December 13th, 2015, 05:01 PM

UNI's defense matches up very well against NDSU's offense... and I doubt there are many LBs better than McMakin and Farley. However, there's a reason that they play NDSU tough every season (and sometimes beat the living crap out of our boys) and then lose four to five games.

Bison56
December 13th, 2015, 05:49 PM
Stick?

He's a good QB for a rFr. Doesn't have the accuracy or arm strength of Wentz but not many do at this level. He's a great runner and runs the RO really well. Not sure why he didn't run as much against UNI.

My guess why they didn't run more RO was to keep Stick from taking hits.

WTFCollegefootballfan
December 13th, 2015, 05:56 PM
My guess why they didn't run more RO was to keep Stick from taking hits.
^

32counter
December 13th, 2015, 06:11 PM
None. They're scared of us.;)

Please.Such nonsense.It's always better and more ego boosting to play such powerhouses as Missouri State and West Illinois at home.Always good to pad stats on both sides of the ball by playing the Little Sisters of the Poor.

WTFCollegefootballfan
December 13th, 2015, 06:20 PM
Please.Such nonsense.It's always better and more ego boosting to play such powerhouses as Missouri State and West Illinois at home.Always good to pad stats on both sides of the ball by playing the Little Sisters of the Poor.
The Bison play #5 Iowa next year.

CommishBigSmooth
December 13th, 2015, 06:22 PM

You mean the WestERN Illinois team that made the playoffs and won a playoff game?
Can't wait to hear the strength of schedule argument.