PDA

View Full Version : Kerwin Bell

Franks Tanks
December 3rd, 2015, 02:31 PM
He has left Jacksonville according to coachingsearch.com. Said he and the school disagreed with the future of the program and scholarships.

Hey, Coach Bell have you ever been to Easton, Pa? We have scholarships, and a real stadium!

MR. CHICKEN
December 3rd, 2015, 02:43 PM
HE DEALS FROM...BOTTOM O' DECK........PATRIOT'S...(PELL GRANTS).....WOOD'VE BEEN TO HONEST FO' BELL.......xhugx....AWK!

melloware13
December 3rd, 2015, 04:04 PM
Florida Times Union states it was university's decision to part ways.

Pards Rule
December 4th, 2015, 05:44 AM
He has left Jacksonville according to coachingsearch.com. Said he and the school disagreed with the future of the program and scholarships.

Hey, Coach Bell have you ever been to Easton, Pa? We have scholarships, and a real stadium!

I was thinking the same thing FT. He probably is boarding a non-stopper this morning JAX>PHL and then one of those commuters PHL>ABE.

LeopardBall10
December 4th, 2015, 07:20 AM
Nice thought, but kinda a moot point, don't ya think? It's Dec. 4th and Frank is still the HC, the administration has not made any discernible changes of yet, and the wheel turns on. Sorry to be a Debbie Downer, but it doesn't appear that any of the names being brought up matter in the slightest.

Pards Rule
December 4th, 2015, 07:42 AM
Nice thought, but kinda a moot point, don't ya think? It's Dec. 4th and Frank is still the HC, the administration has not made any discernible changes of yet, and the wheel turns on. Sorry to be a Debbie Downer, but it doesn't appear that any of the names being brought up matter in the slightest.

OK, I want an answer (as do recruits!) as to whats happening after next year? Frank is here for 2016. Got it. But I want an admin position as to whats next. GET IT THE FUK GOING!

bluehenbillk
December 4th, 2015, 07:43 AM
We'll take him at UD either as the head guy or OC.

LeopardBall10
December 4th, 2015, 07:54 AM
I've been calling for the same thing for over a month now. You have the worst season in 100 years and you have a coach with 1 year left on his contract. How have to do something, you have to make a decision. You either decide to renew Frank, and give your B.S. reasons to support that we will all hate, but at least know the direction we are going and the real stance of the admin or you fire him and move on. Instead they have decided NOT TO DECIDE. But, i guess that shows us more about the direction of the team and the real stance of the admin than anything else.

Pards Rule
December 4th, 2015, 03:36 PM
I've been calling for the same thing for over a month now. You have the worst season in 100 years and you have a coach with 1 year left on his contract. How have to do something, you have to make a decision. You either decide to renew Frank, and give your B.S. reasons to support that we will all hate, but at least know the direction we are going and the real stance of the admin or you fire him and move on. Instead they have decided NOT TO DECIDE. But, i guess that shows us more about the direction of the team and the real stance of the admin than anything else.

Get me on the BOT and they will deal with it FAST!

caribbeanhen
November 13th, 2016, 07:16 PM
We'll take him at UD either as the head guy or OC.

no doubt Billk! this guy knows how to put together a passing game, he would be able to get talented WR's and a QB for sure.... I would love to see Kerwin Bell in Newark....

Daytripper
November 13th, 2016, 08:32 PM
no doubt Billk! this guy knows how to put together a passing game, he would be able to get talented WR's and a QB for sure.... I would love to see Kerwin Bell in Newark....

What has he been doing for the last year?

Model Citizen
November 13th, 2016, 08:36 PM
Bell is the hc at Valdosta State. Don't expect to bid for his services unless your town has good barbeque.

TheKingpin28
November 13th, 2016, 08:38 PM
What has he been doing for the last year?

HC at Valdosta State and has them in a solid spot for the playoffs.

Model Citizen
November 13th, 2016, 08:48 PM
HC at Valdosta State and has them in a solid spot for the playoffs.

In fact, they are already in the playoffs. Saturday's game will be against UNC Pembroke.

caribbeanhen
November 14th, 2016, 05:03 AM
Hopefully, he doesn't end up in Atlanta's Turner Field, maybe he can revive a downthrodden Delaware team to it's glory days...