PDA

View Full Version : Challenge to Ralph?

Retro
December 12th, 2006, 05:47 PM
Ralph, Please make any effort to tell the ESPN Crew (in person) to focus on the game at hand and talk about the CS/I-AA level as whole and not consistently bring up transfers and the BCS. :nono:

Give them a copy of the I-AA Preview and tell them to study it or at least reference it for the game. :read:

:twocents:

Blue
December 12th, 2006, 06:00 PM
Absolutely!

December 12th, 2006, 06:37 PM
Already planned Retro, including a luncheon with the producers and crew. I have copied off 500 of the thousands of emails I received complaining of e$pn's coverage Friday and the good coverage on Saturday. I also copied out what people on AGS and many other boards had to say. I will deliver this thick book of feedback, good and bad to them.

BrevardMountaineer03
December 12th, 2006, 06:54 PM
Already planned Retro, including a luncheon with the producers and crew. I have copied off 500 of the thousands of emails I received complaining of e$pn's coverage Friday and the good coverage on Saturday. I also copied out what people on AGS and many other boards had to say. I will deliver this think book of feedback, good and bad to them.

Ralph, You're the man!:thumbsup:

FCS_pwns_FBS
December 12th, 2006, 06:57 PM
I still think they need to find people who KNOW CS football to do the games. But it's definitly a good start.

Nice work.

ButlerGSU
December 12th, 2006, 09:16 PM
Already planned Retro, including a luncheon with the producers and crew. I have copied off 500 of the thousands of emails I received complaining of e$pn's coverage Friday and the good coverage on Saturday. I also copied out what people on AGS and many other boards had to say. I will deliver this thick book of feedback, good and bad to them.

EXCELLENT.

I know I'm a Homer but Tracy Ham has done a lot of games for CSS and seems to do a pretty good job...just a hint for ESPN...

Peems
December 12th, 2006, 09:18 PM
it will be interesting to see if they take what you say to heart...i guess all of us watching friday will find out and let you know.

Seven Would Be Nice
December 12th, 2006, 09:29 PM
Sounds good, I look forward to watching the game! Hopefully we will have quality coverage.. nothing like a buzz kill like hearing about the BCS Bullshizz...who cares?!?! :D

Kill'em
December 12th, 2006, 11:46 PM
They should get Nate Hirsch to do the play-by-play.

LeopardFan04
December 12th, 2006, 11:57 PM
Thanks Ralph! Hope you have a good trip!

umassfan
December 13th, 2006, 12:19 AM
Can you just do me the favor to make sure they dont go into the Coen fam story again. The rest I can handle but not that disrespect.

89Hen
December 13th, 2006, 08:42 AM
I think Ralph would be a good halftime guest in the booth, or at least an interview on the sidelines during the game. :nod: :nod: :thumbsup:

mistersykes
December 13th, 2006, 11:13 AM
Ralph, you are a great representative of the FCS. Do us proud!:thumbsup: