PDA

View Full Version : Anybody else watching the user list swell up?

ursus arctos horribilis
November 21st, 2015, 09:20 PM
I hadn't been looking today but just went to check and it was a little over 800. Wonder what we'll get to this year?

dewey
November 21st, 2015, 11:39 PM
I hadn't been looking today but just went to check and it was a little over 800. Wonder what we'll get to this year?

Is there any way to tell what fan base has the largest increase?

Dewey

ursus arctos horribilis
November 21st, 2015, 11:53 PM
Is there any way to tell what fan base has the largest increase?

Dewey

No dude, I'm just talking about the number of randoms and drive by's that are on the site checking the public boards out. They are not even members so I can't really tell at all.

dewey
November 21st, 2015, 11:54 PM
No dude, I'm just talking about the number of randoms and drive by's that are on the site checking the public boards out. They are not even members so I can't really tell at all.

Ahh. I see. Thanks for the clarification.

Dewey

JALMOND
November 22nd, 2015, 01:08 AM

Randoms? Drive by's? Sounds like Portland. xembarrassedx

Oh, I see, you're talking about football. xlolx

Southern Bison
November 22nd, 2015, 06:46 AM
Great to hear it! I mention AGS to all the people I talk to at games I go to in the Carolinas.

Keep up the good work UAH!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

OSBF
November 22nd, 2015, 07:10 AM
Great to hear it! I mention AGS to all the people I talk to at games I go to in the Carolinas.

Keep up the good work UAH!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I talk about it all the time too, but most ILS peeps are convinced everybody here hates them and has it out for them

Cocky
November 22nd, 2015, 07:53 AM
I talk about it all the time too, but most ILS peeps are convinced everybody here hates them and has it out for them
Sounds like every fan base.

IBleedYellow
November 22nd, 2015, 08:14 AM
Hey guys, should we tell him?

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

ursus arctos horribilis
November 22nd, 2015, 09:16 AM

Eh, it's not for everybody. Here is way different than a team board because you absolutely will not have a large group of people with your bias on your team seeing things the way you do.

Really, none of us have that. Everyone here has a good deal of people telling them they ain't all that. Much more friction here than what most people are used to. It makes you much more battle tested though. xlolx

MR. CHICKEN
November 22nd, 2015, 09:26 AM
Eh, it's not for everybody. Here is way different than a team board because you absolutely will not have a large group of people with your bias on your team seeing things the way you do.

Really, none of us have that. Everyone here has a good deal of people telling them they ain't all that. Much more friction here than what most people are used to. It makes you much more battle tested though. xlolx

....IT MAKES FO'....MUCH MO' SENSIBLE DISCUSSION.......AS YOU'LL BE JUMPED ON....WHIFF BOTH FEET.....WHEN MAKIN' HOMERISMS....ABSURDITIES.....&....POPPYCOCK.........MOCS FAN GOT DUH SCARS........AWK!

ursus arctos horribilis
November 22nd, 2015, 09:30 AM
....IT MAKES FO'....MUCH MO' SENSIBLE DISCUSSION.......AS YOU'LL BE JUMPED ON....WHIFF BOTH FEET.....WHEN MAKIN' HOMERISMS....ABSURDITIES.....&....POPPYCOCK.........MOCS FAN GOT DUH SCARS........AWK!

Exactly, it is why I have always loved to talk IAA/FCS here as opposed to anywhere else. It is mostly reasonable in the end with asshats getting f'd up for their asshattery over their team. You get every post forensically torn apart by the rest of the flock.

You better come correct.

mmiller_34
November 22nd, 2015, 09:46 AM
Exactly, it is why I have always loved to talk IAA/FCS here as opposed to anywhere else. It is mostly reasonable in the end with asshats getting f'd up for their asshattery over their team. You get every post forensically torn apart by the rest of the flock.

You better come correct.

This. The prime reason I have 1,000 more posts here than on SDSUfans. Talking with ovether fan bases makes you more knowledgable about what is happening all over FCS.

What at is the record viewers again?

OSBF
November 22nd, 2015, 09:49 AM

I had somebody tell me they tried to sign up and got an error that the site was not currently accepting new members?
Think you could help them?

ursus arctos horribilis
November 22nd, 2015, 10:12 AM
I had somebody tell me they tried to sign up and got an error that the site was not currently accepting new members?
Think you could help them?

Signups have been turned off for a few months now. I will accept new members only through current members vouching for them at this point. Some things need to be worked out in the offseason. Just getting hit with too much crap and done dealing with it. If someone sends me their email I can contact them and set it up.

OSBF
November 22nd, 2015, 10:14 AM
Signups have been turned off for a few months now. I will accept new members only through current members vouching for them at this point. Some things need to be worked out in the offseason. Just getting hit with too much crap and done dealing with it. If someone sends me their email I can contact them and set it up.

My GF, I suppose I can vouch for her

ursus arctos horribilis
November 22nd, 2015, 10:15 AM
This. The prime reason I have 1,000 more posts here than on SDSUfans. Talking with ovether fan bases makes you more knowledgable about what is happening all over FCS.

What at is the record viewers again?

Record is just a few short of 2500 so it's lofty.

Catsfan90
November 22nd, 2015, 10:25 AM
This makes sense. If anyone is interested in FCS football this is honestly the best source of media out there.

JaxSinfonian
November 22nd, 2015, 02:49 PM

Also, there's a member who has posted for more than a decade entirely in-character as a talking, typing chicken with an interest in FCS football and a broken caps-lock key. I don't know about anybody else, but that's what keeps me coming back.