PDA

View Full Version : Richmond Spiders

SpiderJPO
November 21st, 2015, 08:38 PM
CAA Champs based on head to head wins against other two in-state rivals. Proud of Spiders when few gave us a chance. Continued respect will now come one week at a time. This a dangerous team with probably the best group of skill players in FCS.

Catsfan90
November 21st, 2015, 08:44 PM
CAA Champs based on head to head wins against other two in-state rivals. Proud of Spiders when few gave us a chance. Continued respect will now come one week at a time. This a dangerous team with probably the best group of skill players in FCS.
I don't see it...

spdram
November 21st, 2015, 08:57 PM
Hoping for a bye so that we can get some guys healed. If we do I like our chances.

KPSUL
November 21st, 2015, 09:04 PM
Congrats Spiders, I hope you get your seed.

dwtime
November 21st, 2015, 09:06 PM
Congrats to the Spiders

32counter
November 21st, 2015, 09:52 PM
Too bad Spiders had to play 2 Twilight games at UNH and Nova.Outgained and controlled games in awful lighting conditions.Should be 10-1 since UR handed opposition both games on a platter.Who knows we may see UNH again but at our place.We have more than 50 watt bulbs illuminating our field.

BigHouseClosedEnd
November 21st, 2015, 09:55 PM
If Lauletta protects the ball, we can do damage.

wmmii
November 22nd, 2015, 08:39 AM
Congrats to Spiders. Your defense whipped our O line yesterday and shutdown our running game plus pressured our QB like no other team since September. Not only do you get the autobid from CAA you deserve a top 8 seed--got you with a 7 seed.

SENOREIDA
November 22nd, 2015, 09:05 AM
I don't think UR has earned a bye this year.

Gangtackle11
November 22nd, 2015, 09:15 AM
Let's hope Richmond gets a much deserved seed & a great lighting situation. Ha

MR. CHICKEN
November 22nd, 2015, 09:29 AM
....LET'S GO CAA..........SHOW 'EM....DEY WERE WRONG....CAA DOWN.....HMMPH!........................ARACHNIDS/TRIBE/DOOKIE/HAMPSHIRE CATS!

KPSUL
November 22nd, 2015, 09:31 AM
Too bad Spiders had to play 2 Twilight games at UNH and Nova.Outgained and controlled games in awful lighting conditions.Should be 10-1 since UR handed opposition both games on a platter.Who knows we may see UNH again but at our place.We have more than 50 watt bulbs illuminating our field.

We've got to conserve energy for the long cold NH winters. I had no problem seeing all five Richmond turnovers. Both teams gained the same 468 yards.

ur2k
November 22nd, 2015, 10:15 AM
I have heard it all now. Pulling out the poor lighting excuse. Wow.

dwtime
November 22nd, 2015, 10:18 AM
We've got to conserve energy for the long cold NH winters. I had no problem seeing all five Richmond turnovers. Both teams gained the same 468 yards.

Haha I was trying to think of how to respond to that fool and his idiot comment, well said.

Gangtackle11
November 22nd, 2015, 10:36 AM
Haha I was trying to think of how to respond to that fool and his idiot comment, well said.

He cried about lights @ Villanova also. Ha.

tribe_pride
November 22nd, 2015, 10:39 AM

Good win yesterday. As clarification, co-champs with the other 2 teams but auto bid based on the head to head. See you for the rematch in 2 weeks.

SpiderJPO
November 22nd, 2015, 08:43 PM
Can't wait for round 2. Hope it will be just as much fun as the first time.

BigHouseClosedEnd
November 22nd, 2015, 08:47 PM
Let's hope Richmond gets a much deserved seed & a great lighting situation. Ha

LOL.

BigHouseClosedEnd
November 22nd, 2015, 08:49 PM
How is the William and Mary injury situation?

tribefan40
November 22nd, 2015, 09:15 PM
How is the William and Mary injury situation?

We should be full strength (or as close to it as you can get this time of year) in two weeks.

Not discounting Duquense, but if we don't roll we don't deserve to move on.