PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to I-AA Championship???

Grizlander
December 10th, 2006, 02:41 AM
Hey Ralph,

What am I missing, the NCAA took over Griz vision befor each playoff game, and ran an NCAA spot. It read "Welcome to the Division 1-AA Football Championship" Played for quite some time, at every playoff game. I think maybe after the game too?

If the NCAA is running that, who is really going to call it, FCS??

Just askin

Grizlander

YesAppCan
December 10th, 2006, 08:16 AM
On the NCAA's web page last week, they had a headline that read.."2006 Division 1-AA Championship" It just shows how VERY LITTLE respect their own rotten organization has for our level of football.

Mr. C
December 10th, 2006, 09:41 AM
When we talked to football committeee chairman John Hardt last week, he said that he was going to give the NCAA rep a bad time about that still being on the NCAA website.

December 10th, 2006, 10:03 AM
... ran an NCAA spot. It read "Welcome to the Division 1-AA Football Championship" ...Maybe it was a mistake and they had last year's tape? Dunno. Everything's still in transition, we're just in the third week of transition... :nod:

CSUBUCDAD
December 10th, 2006, 10:10 AM
Be patient guys, it will take the world awhile to get the 1-AA thing out of their heads.

appfan2008
December 10th, 2006, 02:04 PM
I still didnt like having to watch their crap on the big screen I would have liked to watch our typical pregame information and stuff

patssle
December 10th, 2006, 02:37 PM
what do you guys show pregame?

Peems
December 10th, 2006, 02:54 PM
Maybe it was a mistake and they had last year's tape? Dunno. Everything's still in transition, we're just in the third week of transition... :nod:

adding to that everytime they showed griz highlights they were from last years games. they showed schulte returning a kick against cal poly. they show murphy sacking pizarro(the weber state qb) at home. weird:confused: