PDA

View Full Version : Harvard vs. Clemson

smilo
November 9th, 2015, 04:26 PM
Hello posters of AGS...I just wanted to ask for your opinions on the matter of the Crimson. How good are they potentially? The weak OOC schedule notwithstanding, would they beat Clemson? I think it would be quite a game for this historic institution. Obviously, they would probably pull it out if you gave them the home field advantage, but what about a neutral site? I think I'd give them about a 55% chance on a neutral field. Who would you put your money on?

FormerPokeCenter
November 9th, 2015, 04:33 PM
Hello posters of AGS...I just wanted to ask for your opinions on the matter of the Crimson. How good are they potentially? The weak OOC schedule notwithstanding, would they beat Clemson? I think it would be quite a game for this historic institution. Obviously, they would probably pull it out if you gave them the home field advantage, but what about a neutral site? I think I'd give them about a 55% chance on a neutral field. Who would you put your money on?

How could you NOT vote Harvard in this one?

C'mon. Clemson plays in a basketball conference!

Lehigh Football Nation
November 9th, 2015, 04:37 PM
C'mon now. Harvard is older.

Ivytalk
November 9th, 2015, 04:39 PM
Harvard by a landslide.

In the Wonderlic, at least.

Lehigh Football Nation
November 9th, 2015, 04:46 PM
I think you also need to factor in that Clemson will almost certainly be Clemsoning in this game. This gives the smart players of Harvard a huge advantage, who battle more with brains, not brawn xlolx

Daytripper
November 9th, 2015, 04:48 PM
Harvard would win the trenches when their linemen trash talk the Clemson linemen with words they don't know the meaning of.... The Clemson linemen would then become confused and forget their assignments....

So, because Harvard won the trenches, they would win the game.xnodx

Lehigh'98
November 9th, 2015, 04:49 PM
The FBS playoffs should be expanded where the winner plays Harvard for the title.

Daytripper
November 9th, 2015, 04:56 PM
Should Madden develop a game where every great past national championship team matches up poorly against each Harvard team from that year? It seems like that would be the most legitimate validation of the greatness of THE CRIMSON.

dbackjon
November 9th, 2015, 05:01 PM
Should Madden develop a game where every great past national championship team matches up poorly against each Harvard team from that year? It seems like that would be the most legitimate validation of the greatness of THE CRIMSON.

How boring would that be to see Harvard win year after year?

rokamortis
November 9th, 2015, 05:09 PM
The only advantage Clemson has is that they were in the SoCon an eternity ago and contributed to The Citadel's win/loss record.

smilo
November 9th, 2015, 05:10 PM
How boring would that be to see Harvard win year after year?

As Donald Trump says, the fatigue of winning is just a price we must pay for the restoration of legitimate greatness.

ElCid
November 9th, 2015, 05:15 PM
Not to take the fun out of it, but the Massey hypothetical match up function has it Clemson 38 Harvard 10.

kdinva
November 9th, 2015, 05:17 PM
Harvard by a landslide.

In the Wonderlic, at least.

:D

no doubt.....

dbackjon
November 9th, 2015, 05:17 PM
Not to take the fun out of it, but the Massey hypothetical match up function has it Clemson 38 Harvard 10.

Massey went to an ACC school. It is obvious that he has IVY-ENVY and has rigged the system to penalize them.

Daytripper
November 9th, 2015, 05:34 PM
Harvard's real coach...

https://media.giphy.com/media/1HrVMip45ciJy/giphy.gif

Ivytalk
November 9th, 2015, 06:08 PM
Harvard's real coach...

https://media.giphy.com/media/1HrVMip45ciJy/giphy.gif

Yeah, baby, yeah!!!:D

- - - Updated - - -

As Donald Trump says, the fatigue of winning is just a price we must pay for the restoration of legitimate greatness.

What does that douchebag know? He went to Penn.xcoolx

Ivytalk
November 9th, 2015, 06:09 PM
Killjoy!:p

mmiller_34
November 9th, 2015, 06:20 PM
Clemson wouldn't stand a chance!

smilo
November 9th, 2015, 07:07 PM
What does that douchebag know? He went to Penn.xcoolx

Even worse - a Patriot League transfer! xthumbsdownx Nobody there ever won anything legitimate.

OL FU
November 9th, 2015, 08:17 PM
It's Clempsonxeyebrowx

KnightoftheRedFlash
November 9th, 2015, 08:48 PM
I wasn't aware that we were transported back to the early 1900's.

BullDog85
November 9th, 2015, 09:23 PM
It's ClempsonxeyebrowxNaw FU, according to the fine folks of Central, SC it's Klempsin.

OL FU
November 10th, 2015, 04:35 AM
Naw FU, according to the fine folks of Central, SC it's Klempsin.

You are correct. I know more Anderson peeps:)

BEAR
November 10th, 2015, 04:14 PM
I think Hartford wins this in a root....xthumbsupx

heath
November 10th, 2015, 06:25 PM
Clemson by 42 Playing UVa or Wake it May be close, Too much talent and not enough bro'sxdrunkyx