PDA

View Full Version : Charleston Southern

CSU18
October 31st, 2015, 10:40 PM
I don't disagree with most people that think Coastal is overrated. Regardless, what is it going to take for CSU to get some national attention?

PantherRob82
October 31st, 2015, 10:43 PM
I don't disagree with most people that think Coastal is overrated. Regardless, what is it going to take for CSU to get some national attention?

Don't choke. :)

chattanoogamocs
October 31st, 2015, 10:47 PM

Does being nationally ranked (and I assume climbing) not count as getting some national attention?

bonarae
October 31st, 2015, 10:50 PM
As what I have observed, in the middle of almost every regular season, #s 16-25 (in particular #21-25) are a revolving door of teams. At one point I even ranked TWO Ivies because of the lack of playoff contenders with winning records.

Go Lehigh TU owl
October 31st, 2015, 10:52 PM
The Bucs have been on my radar for the last few weeks! They're knocking on the door of the Top 10 imo. CCU is still a darn good team. I'm still not sure how the Buccos lost so bad to Troy.

kalm
October 31st, 2015, 10:54 PM
I live way out here in the great state of Washington and had CSU ranked last week.

That's national!

citdog
October 31st, 2015, 10:59 PM
ESPN Gameday should set up at the Baptist College exit off of I-26 next Saturday.

jsnow84
October 31st, 2015, 11:59 PM
Win out would be a good start. You just beat a top 15-20 team at home, what else is on your resume? Keep winning, it will come. Your coach should be coach of the year if you win out. Heck with your terrible high school facilities, he should be coach of the year , if you don't win another game.

rokamortis
November 1st, 2015, 12:02 AM
Win out would be a good start.

Alabama may have a slight advantage over the Bucs.

jsnow84
November 1st, 2015, 12:03 AM
Alabama may have a slight advantage over the Bucs.

FCS teams only will get the job done.

Thumper 76
November 1st, 2015, 12:06 AM
Win out would be a good start. You just beat a top 15-20 team at home, what else is on your resume? Keep winning, it will come. Your coach should be coach of the year if you win out. Heck with your terrible high school facilities, he should be coach of the year , if you don't win another game.

Shoot wasn't that long ago that Coach Stig at SDSU had to deal with the meeting rooms for position groups being run down trailers.

rokamortis
November 1st, 2015, 12:12 AM
CSU still has to play a better than expected Kennesaw on the road, so that may be a trap game coming off of this win, and Liberty. They likely may roll both of those teams but I wouldn't be surprised to see them get upset in one of those games. It is a little different when the target is on your back.

rokamortis
November 1st, 2015, 12:13 AM
FCS teams only will get the job done.

Agree, but you didn't make that distinction.

jsnow84
November 1st, 2015, 12:18 AM
Shoot wasn't that long ago that Coach Stig at SDSU had to deal with the meeting rooms for position groups being run down trailers.

Never been to SDSU, but I played high school ball in the late 60"s in better/bigger facilities than CSU has today.

jsnow84
November 1st, 2015, 12:20 AM
Agree, but you didn't make that distinction.

Didn't really think it was necessary......................... sorry. I just noticed you were from CCU............ should have known better :)

rokamortis
November 1st, 2015, 12:24 AM
Didn't really think

Obviously