December 8th, 2006, 11:48 AM
BOOOOOOOOOOOxlolx

FlyYtown
December 8th, 2006, 11:54 AM
COULDN'T HAVE PUT IT BETTER MYSELF LOL

GrizFoo
December 8th, 2006, 12:14 PM
BOOOOOOOOOOOxlolx

Ha ha. Don't know why, but your BOOOOO just made latte that was supposed to hit my stomach, route right out my nostrils...Damn you.

Yaaaa, Lehigh blogsot.....Yaaaah Beer.

GaSouthern
December 8th, 2006, 12:16 PM
how will y-town play the griz after they get spanked tomorrow? ;)
I keeed I keed

HaveFunKc
December 8th, 2006, 12:19 PM
'Nuff said.

http://lehighfootballnation.blogspot.com

And thank you for this wonderful insight to the up and coming game between the #1 team in the country and the #4 team in the country. Hope you enjoy watching it on TV tomorrow...

Go Mountaineers!!

BuckeyeGrizzlyFan
December 8th, 2006, 12:37 PM
Being an Ohio native; this is definitely the matchup I'm pulling for in Chatty; although I def. wouldn't mind watching the defending champs get knocked out by DA GRIZ.

KAUMASS
December 8th, 2006, 12:37 PM
Who was your pick for the Lehigh-Lafayette game?

GoGuins
December 8th, 2006, 12:40 PM
Being an Ohio native; this is definitely the matchup I'm pulling for in Chatty; although I def. wouldn't mind watching the defending champs get knocked out by DA GRIZ.

Where in Ohio? Funny, I used to live in Montana

We Believe! This team reminds me of the '97 championship team, not flashy, opportunistic bend don't break defense, & strong running game (typical YSU team). That year YSU went on the road and beat the #3 & #1 seeds

DinoDex200
December 8th, 2006, 12:45 PM
I think the one thing that helps the Apps lighten that "weight of the championship crown" is the fact that people are still criticizing them for "not playing anyone". Even though we won last year, I feel like our boys know they still have something to prove.

We haven't really faced a team with a killer running game yet this year, so it will be interesting to see how we handle that.

AppGuy04
December 8th, 2006, 12:48 PM
I think the one thing that helps the Apps lighten that "weight of the championship crown" is the fact that people are still criticizing them for "not playing anyone". Even though, we won last year, I feel like our boys know they still have something to prove.

We haven't really faced a team with a killer running game yet this year, so it will be interesting to see how we handle that.

We shut down Buckley pretty good

BuckeyeGrizzlyFan
December 8th, 2006, 12:53 PM
Guins--

I hail from Marion, Ohio...about an hour north of Columbus. The funny thing is, I almost went to YSU but in the end decided I'd like to go out of state.

I'll cheer for the 'Guins all day long as long as it isn't against DA GRIZ =P

Good luck and hope to see you in Chatty--I know I'll be there!

appfan2008
December 8th, 2006, 01:12 PM
We will see tomorrow

Mountaineer#96
December 8th, 2006, 01:14 PM
all 5 of them picked that ..........great :bawling: :bawling: :rotateh:

HaveFunKc
December 10th, 2006, 06:39 PM
'Nuff said.

What's the LFN insights for the title game?

Umass74
December 10th, 2006, 07:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lehigh Football Nation
'Nuff said.

What's the LFN insights for the title game?

Please God, let him pick the Mountaineers....

Mountaineer#96
December 10th, 2006, 07:49 PM

HAHAHAHAHA almost as bad as Mr. Bisons picks all which go against him.......I think he has ASU losing vs CCU, MSU, and YSU soo I hope this week he has UMass finally beating us.

Mpls Bison :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: you are the greatest man :bow:

sdgriz24
December 10th, 2006, 09:45 PM
They jinxed us.That's f'd up.

DinoDex200
December 11th, 2006, 04:03 PM

Gotta love all the "pundits"...nice work, LFN.

HaveFunKc
December 12th, 2006, 06:32 AM

That's frick'in hilarious!!! xlolx xlolx

HaveFunKc
December 12th, 2006, 07:17 AM
HAHAHAHAHA almost as bad as Mr. Bisons picks all which go against him.......I think he has ASU losing vs CCU, MSU, and YSU soo I hope this week he has UMass finally beating us.

Mpls Bison :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: you are the greatest man :bow:

He (Bison) posted his prediction: Umass 21 ASU 10... Gotta love Mr. Bison!! xlolx xlolx xlolx

Lehigh Football Nation
December 12th, 2006, 09:58 AM
He (Bison) posted his prediction: Umass 21 ASU 10... Gotta love Mr. Bison!! xlolx xlolx xlolx

So does that mean if I pick App State, all order in the universe might be in jeopardy?

carney2
December 12th, 2006, 12:18 PM
Hey, LFN, please post a picture of you with all of your wounds, abrasions, bandages and scars. You are taking a real beating over this.

ncguitarplyr
December 12th, 2006, 12:25 PM
i think the title of this thread got owned

Lehigh Football Nation
December 12th, 2006, 01:04 PM
Hey, LFN, please post a picture of you with all of your wounds, abrasions, bandages and scars. You are taking a real beating over this.

http://www.wrestlingkingdom.com/ufc/bloodymuch.jpg