PDA

View Full Version : No. 6 North Dakota State @ Southern Illinois

dewey
October 29th, 2015, 07:26 AM
#6 North Dakota State University versus Southern Illinois.
Kickoff is scheduled for 2 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 31, at Saluki Stadium (15,000) in Carbondale, Ill.

TELEVISION: Live statewide coverage in HD begins at 2 p.m. on NBC North Dakota, ESPN3 and ESPN College Extra with Brian Shawn calling the play-by-play, Lee Timmerman color analyst, and Beth Hoole on the sideline.

Here is more information regarding the game.
http://www.gobison.com/news/2015/10/26/FB_1026151133.aspx
http://sidearm.sites.s3.amazonaws.com/gobison.sidearmsports.com/documents/2015/10/27/Southern_Illinois_20151027_FB_Notes.pdf?id=1353

THE SERIES: This is the 10th meeting between North Dakota State and Southern Illinois dating back to 1963. NDSU leads the series 6-3 and has won five straight including last year's 38-10 victory in Fargo. The Bison are 4-0 at home and have won two straight in Carbondale.

NDSU-SIU Series
1963 - in Carbondale, SIU 20-15
2005 - in Carbondale, SIU 9-0
2008 - in Fargo, NDSU 35-27
2009 - in Carbondale, SIU 24-14
2010 - in Fargo, NDSU 20-6
2011 - in Carbondale, NDSU 9-3
2012 - in Fargo, NDSU 23-17
2013 - in Carbondale, NDSU 31-10
2014 - in Fargo, NDSU 38-10

LAST YEAR: North Dakota State scored three second-half touchdowns to beat Southern Illinois 38-10 in Fargo last year. NDSU totaled 293 yards of offense in the second half and got a pair of explosive plays in the fourth quarter to put away the Salukis. Carson Wentz (http://www.anygivensaturday.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=6273) connected with Trevor Gebhart (http://www.anygivensaturday.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=5734) on a 75-yard passing play for a 31-10 lead and Chase Morlock (http://www.anygivensaturday.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=6246) rumbled 48 yards for the final score of the game. Wentz was 7 of 13 passing for 174 yards with John Crockett (http://www.anygivensaturday.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=5719) making a team-high three catches for 52 yards. Crockett ran 22 times for 99 yards to lead the NDSU rushing game. Jordan Champion (http://www.anygivensaturday.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=6207) was in on seven tackles and had two pass breakups, and the Bison had three sacks including one by Greg Menard (http://www.anygivensaturday.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=6242). SIU quarterback Mark Iannotti was 18 of 33 passing for 146 yards and Malcolm Agnew ran 21 times for 117 yards.

TOP DEFENSE VS. TOP OFFENSE: One week after a stifling defensive performance at Indiana State, North Dakota State's league-leading defense will have its hands full with the top rushing and passing offense in the Missouri Valley Football Conference. Southern Illinois is averaging 531.6 yards per game, 111 yards more than second-ranked NDSU's 420 ypg. SIU leads the conference in scoring (41.1 ppg), rushing (222.7) and passing (308.9). Eastern Michigan transfer Mark Iannotti is in his second year as the starting quarterback and leads the Salukis in both rushing (64.7 ypg) and passing (296.3 ypg).

Here is an article from the Fargo Forum about Caleb Butler and how he played quite a bit last weekend at Indiana State and will start this weekend if Greg Menard can't go.
http://www.inforum.com/sports/3870889-walk-butler-went-obscurity-second-half-success-last-week-may-play-more-against-siu

Here is a Bison Media Blog post about the new up tempo offense at SIU.
http://bisonmedia.areavoices.com/the-new-siu-ol-conservative-dale-has-gone-up-tempo/

Here is a paragraph from that post.
The results are high numbers, both offensively and defensively. The Salukis lead the Missouri Valley averaging 41.1 points. Defensively they’ve given up a boatload also at 31.6 a game and the result has been four losses by a combined eight points and a 3-4 record. The defensive number, Lennon said, is a reflection of the offense running so many plays. The defense is on the field a lot, too, and the SIU defense has taken 139 more snaps than the NDSU offense. “That’s where you get some inflated numbers sometimes,” he said.

Here is a Bison Media Blog video on the upcoming game with Southern Illinois.
http://bisonmedia.areavoices.com/bison-video-blog-southern-illinois-preview/

Here is a YouTube video from this past Monday talking about the Indiana State game and previewing the upcoming Southern Illinois game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMl86kQaVFA#t=151

Easton Stick was named MVFC Newcomer of the week versus Indiana State.
http://www.gobison.com/news/2015/10/25/FB_1025155911.aspx

Dewey

Houndawg
October 29th, 2015, 08:34 AM
SIU hasn't faced any defenses in NDSU's league yet and have yet to play well two weeks in a row. NDSU wins.

Professor Chaos
October 29th, 2015, 08:51 AM
Sounds like it'll be a wet track on Saturday. If it affects the passing game it benefits NDSU since I think the Bison offense is more equipped to run on the Saluki defense than vice versa. The NDSU running game as a whole hasn't been up to previous years standards so far this year so it'll be interesting to see if it can get on track against a defense that has given up quite a bit on the ground so far this year.

Jackal
October 29th, 2015, 08:57 AM
I have NDSU winning out,so i think they beat the Salukies 27-10

underdawg
October 29th, 2015, 09:05 AM
They still have to step on the field and play the game--right? SIU 28-21

Professor Chaos
October 29th, 2015, 09:11 AM
Very possible. After that USD debacle I don't think I'd be surprised by any outcome for the remaining games (except for MSU). SIU has the horses to beat NDSU if the cards fall right for them.

Jackal
October 29th, 2015, 09:13 AM
I think so...... i'll have to get back to you on that.

UNIFanSince1983
October 29th, 2015, 09:17 AM
I think NDSU has had more troubles this year due to a lack of a running game. The defense is still pretty good, but on the field more due to less ball control. I think SIU could give them fits on offense if they can shut down the running. Although the new QB Stick appears to be able to create some running of his own.

Should be a good game. I think NDSU sneaks it out though. Close game.

Edit: I should clarify because they still dominate TOP most games, but in the games they have struggled in (USD in particular) they did not dominate TOP like you expect them to.

Professor Chaos
October 29th, 2015, 09:22 AM
I think NDSU has had more troubles this year due to a lack of a running game. The defense is still pretty good, but on the field more due to less ball control. I think SIU could give them fits on offense if they can shut down the running. Although the new QB Stick appears to be able to create some running of his own.

Should be a good game. I think NDSU sneaks it out though. Close game.
I agree to an extent about NDSU's running game struggles but the weird thing is they still lead the nation in TOP at 37+ minutes which is more than in any of the previous championship years. A lot of that has to do with a fantastic 3rd down conversion offense (50.9% - 8th in the nation) and an even better 3rd down conversion defense (26.0% - 3rd in the nation) but the Bison defense has also been more susceptible than ever to giving up the big play. It's led to very short TD drives by the opposition and long methodical drives to answer from the Bison offense which has skewed TOP a bit.

If this Bison defense could figure out how to avoid giving up those big plays they would be really really tough with how good they've been on 3rd down this year.

bri-dog
October 29th, 2015, 09:24 AM
I'm predicting that I'm gonna have a ****load of fun! Flying to St. Louis from Denver and meeting my brother and 17 others from North Dakota.

19 of us will be riding a party bus for the 2-hour drive to Carbondale; should be pulling in about 11 am.

UNIFanSince1983
October 29th, 2015, 09:26 AM
I agree to an extent about NDSU's running game struggles but the weird thing is NDSU leads the nation in TOP at 37+ minutes which is more than in any of the previous championship years. A lot of that has to do with a fantastic 3rd down conversion offense (50.9% - 8th in the nation) and an even better 3rd down conversion defense (26.0% - 3rd in the nation) but the Bison defense has also been more susceptible than ever to giving up the big play. It's led to very short TD drives by the opposition and long methodical drives to answer from the Bison offense which has skewed TOP a bit.

I did go back and look at the numbers, and realized I was incorrect. I knew the UNI game was a story of long TDs by UNI, and long long drives by NDSU. So maybe if SIU can just strike quick a couple of times, and then hold to FGs on long time consuming drives they can pull this off.

I still think it will be NDSU in a close one.

Gil Dobie
October 29th, 2015, 09:39 AM
NDSU in the 31-28 final score range.

clenz
October 29th, 2015, 09:42 AM
NDSU struggles to stop big plays - especially from the QB position

Aaron Bailey, of Northern Iowa, ran for 157 on 12.1 yards per carry...including sack yards
Ryan Saeger, of South Dakota, picked up 92 at 5.8 yards per carry...including sack yards
Matt Adam picked up 88 on 6 carries, taking out sack yardage
Bailey is second in the conference in rushing.
Matt Adam is 9th.
Seager not in the top 10.

Guess which team has made a ton of big plays - especially from the QB position?
Iannotti is 6th in the conference for rushing yards and does so at 4.6 YPC
Iannotti is second is pass efficiency - 164.0
Iannotti first in yards per game - 296.3 (42 yards a head of second place)
There isn’t another, active player, in the conference within 110 total yards of offense, PER GAME, of Iannotti

Just thought I'd throw that out there...

Professor Chaos
October 29th, 2015, 09:48 AM

Aaron Bailey, of Northern Iowa, ran for 157 on 12.1 yards per carry
Ryan Saeger, of South Dakota, picked up 92 at 5.8 yards per carry
Matt Adam is 9th.

There isn’t another, active player, in the conference within 110 total yards of offense, PER GAME, of Iannotti

Yup.

Ever since the UNI game exposed the weakness in the Bison D against the QB run they've been getting gashed with it. It boggles my mind because it has to be getting drilled into the heads of these guys that the QB needs to be accounted for but they keep missing assignments and it's not just leading to big plays, it's leading to enormous plays.

IBleedYellow
October 29th, 2015, 10:11 AM
NDSU looked like an improved defense last week.

I expect one big play from a QB. Iannotti.

I just hope that one play doesn't cost them the game.​​

BisonFan02
October 29th, 2015, 11:58 AM
Track meet for SIU. Iannotti is responsible for 3-4 TDs and the Bison can't keep pace on O. SIU wins 35-24ish range.

BisonTru
October 29th, 2015, 12:10 PM

This is true. Take out one 81 yard run last week and the numbers aren't too bad, but you can't do that. It's been a consistent problem. I was worried about this before the season even started with two new safeties. Dempsey has been playing well at one safety spot, but we need better play out of Board and Grimsley (true freshman).

Our defense needs to be more sound on assignments, but when assignments are screwed up at the very least the safety needs to make the tackle.

clenz
October 29th, 2015, 12:17 PM
This is true. Take out one 81 yard run last week and the numbers aren't too bad, but you can't do that. It's been a consistent problem. I was worried about this before the season even started with two new safeties. Dempsey has been playing well at one safety spot, but we need better play out of Board and Grimsley (true freshman).

Our defense needs to be more sound on assignments, but when assignments are screwed up at the very least the safety needs to make the tackle.
Absolutely true. NDSU "got lucky" in that their offense is completely anemic outside of Adam and they were able to keep him to just one big play. Credit for keeping it to that one play, but they didn't really have to worry about anyone else.

SIU, OTOH, has Isom and he's been pretty good this year - 389 yards on just 61 carries (6.4 ypc), 22 receptions for 289 yards (13.1 ypr), 5 total TD.

SIU's offense, with Iannotti, is something this conference hasn't really ever seen before.

Bisonator
October 29th, 2015, 12:20 PM

Aaron Bailey, of Northern Iowa, ran for 157 on 12.1 yards per carry...including sack yards
Ryan Saeger, of South Dakota, picked up 92 at 5.8 yards per carry...including sack yards
Matt Adam is 9th.

This is exactly what scares me about this game. Iannotti certainly has the ability to gash us and not just on the ground. He is a true dual threat QB. The defense needs to step it up another notch this week. The DE's must maintain containment and stop crashing so hard and the LB's and Safety's can't have missed tackles. Play assignment sound and do your ****ing job and they will be OK. Easier said then done for this years team apparently. SIU wins 35-31.

BisonBacker
October 29th, 2015, 12:28 PM
For NDSU asking a rooking QB to get into a track meet offensively with anyone isn't a good plan.

FargoBison
October 29th, 2015, 12:32 PM
I am not going to get overly worked up about that long run ISUB had, it was breakdown caused by a freshmen DE. Outside of that play he was completely bottled up and more or less beaten to a pulp most of the game. If a QB is going to run against NDSU, he is going to get hit... a lot.

I do realize SIU is way better at it but after getting embarrassed by UNI/USD, Klieman has taken over control of fixing it.

FargoBison
October 29th, 2015, 12:36 PM
For NDSU asking a rooking QB to get into a track meet offensively with anyone isn't a good plan.

I don't see a track meet, NDSU will go ground and pound. SIU isn't exactly amazing at stopping the run. This game will fall on the shoulders of the defense.

BisonFan02
October 29th, 2015, 12:45 PM
I don't see a track meet, NDSU will go ground and pound. SIU isn't exactly amazing at stopping the run. This game will fall on the shoulders of the defense.

That might be a first this year....SIU also utilizes a hurry up offense....ISUb didn't that I could see. This is a horrendous matchup for NDSU.

Houndawg
October 29th, 2015, 12:48 PM
I would have liked our chances better earlier in the season, and I believe we have the physical talent to beat anybody on our schedule. All season we have been our own worst enemy with TOs and penalties and this week of all weeks we can't do that if we want to pull off the upset. We're going to give up yards and points, but we need to minimize penalties on defense and we need to tackle in the open field. We haven't played a defense ranked above the high 40s yet and NDSU's is top 20. The game need to be in the 30s or higher; Isom gets 100 yards and I like our chances.

FargoBison
October 29th, 2015, 12:49 PM
That might be a first this year....SIU also utilizes a hurry up offense....ISUb didn't that I could see. This is a horrendous matchup for NDSU.

Last week was ground and pound, we had more rushing attempts then ISUB had total plays. Stick has brought that back, he is the best running QB we've had in some time and he is just good enough that you need to respect his arm as well.

The thing with the going against the hurry up is that if you are pounding out long drives on offense and they aren't scoring it can work in your favor. I think we are going to more vintage Bison gameplan.

clenz
October 29th, 2015, 12:51 PM
I am not going to get overly worked up about that long run ISUB had, it was breakdown caused by a freshmen DE. Outside of that play he was completely bottled up and more or less beaten to a pulp most of the game. If a QB is going to run against NDSU, he is going to get hit... a lot.

I do realize SIU is way better at it but after getting embarrassed by UNI/USD, Klieman has taken over control of fixing it.
Certainly.

SIU also has infinitely better skill players than ISU.

Once play could snow ball into 2 or 3...and then...well..you have another UNI game on your hands....but on the road this time.

centennial
October 29th, 2015, 12:53 PM
I rewatched some of the ISUb game. We had a spy on their QB. They also tried hurry up a few times, and it didn't work. Coach K has the defense going up against 2 sets of offense just to practice. IMO SIU is no better than ISUb, except Lenon really hates us, and said it's personal in the pregame interview. I could be wrong but SIU could lose by 2-3 touchdowns.

Bisonator
October 29th, 2015, 12:59 PM
I rewatched some of the ISUb game. We had a spy on their QB. They also tried hurry up a few times, and it didn't work. Coach K has the defense going up against 2 sets of offense just to practice. IMO SIU is no better than ISUb, except Lenon really hates us, and said it's personal in the pregame interview. I could be wrong but SIU could lose by 2-3 touchdowns.

I disagree. SIU has one of the best offenses in FCS not just the MVFC. Ranked 5th in total offense this will be the best offensive team NDSU has faced this season. Their defense isn't as strong but some of those numbers they've given up have been skewed by turnovers.

BisonTru
October 29th, 2015, 12:59 PM

Do you have a link? I was looking for a presser from Lennon and couldn't find anything.

Houndawg
October 29th, 2015, 01:06 PM

This could happen if we don't have our heads in the game. Like I said, we haven't faced particularly good defenses this year. Isom needs to have a good game we need to get the ball to him a lot. Kid has the best burst I've seen here since Deji Karim.

centennial
October 29th, 2015, 01:06 PM
Do you have a link? I was looking for a presser from Lennon and couldn't find anything.
Here you go- EDIT- There was another video, which I cannot find anymore. He talks more about NDSU in that one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeSAZ2Jum-w

Bisonator
October 29th, 2015, 01:13 PM
Here you go-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeSAZ2Jum-w

Does anyone at SIU know anything about editing? LOL the first 2 minutes are worthless!xlolx

centennial
October 29th, 2015, 01:18 PM
Found it, here is the other one-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDyEbad3Dks

Professor Chaos
October 29th, 2015, 01:27 PM
Neither team's defense matches up well with the other team's offense. I think both defenses will struggle. Keep in mind this SIU team gave up 329 yards rushing at 6.7 ypc to the Indiana St team that NDSU just saw.

Houndawg
October 29th, 2015, 01:35 PM
Neither team's defense matches up well with the other team's offense. I think both defenses will struggle. Keep in mind this SIU team gave up 329 yards rushing at 6.7 ypc to the Indiana St team that NDSU just saw.

I hope you're right.

underdawg
October 29th, 2015, 01:39 PM
I agree to an extent about NDSU's running game struggles but the weird thing is they still lead the nation in TOP at 37+ minutes which is more than in any of the previous championship years. A lot of that has to do with a fantastic 3rd down conversion offense (50.9% - 8th in the nation) and an even better 3rd down conversion defense (26.0% - 3rd in the nation) but the Bison defense has also been more susceptible than ever to giving up the big play. It's led to very short TD drives by the opposition and long methodical drives to answer from the Bison offense which has skewed TOP a bit.

If this Bison defense could figure out how to avoid giving up those big plays they would be really really tough with how good they've been on 3rd down this year.

Bison have a great defense--but part of TOP is running the play clock down close to zero before hiking the ball. SIU does not do that. I have a feeling the Bison do.

IBleedYellow
October 29th, 2015, 02:35 PM
I've seen an NDSU defense that's constantly improved from the UNI game.

Yes they lost the USD game, but I blame that on the offensive unit more so.

I still stand by the defensive unit getting burned on one play and locking down from there on out.

THE HERD
October 29th, 2015, 03:44 PM
If we don't turn the ball over...we win. Its that simple.

BisonTru
October 29th, 2015, 04:17 PM
If we don't turn the ball over...we win. Its that simple.

We won the TO battle +2 against USD. We need to play assignment sound defensive, and we need to play with attitude. Be in the right spot and when they come through your gap, light 'em up!

Houndawg
October 29th, 2015, 06:08 PM

I still stand by the defensive unit getting burned on one play and locking down from there on out.

More likely our defense gets burned by the flea flicker.

Scooter
October 29th, 2015, 06:36 PM
NDSU by 10 in this one.

centennial
October 29th, 2015, 06:39 PM
That reminds me of the flea flicker that made ESPN top 10 vs YSU in 2012.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9BhL7JnoTI

underdawg
October 29th, 2015, 06:40 PM

HA-ha. You're right. Look what happened in the Bison's 9-6 win at Saluki Stadium a few years ago--where the Bison didn't get a first down till the third quarter---then got out of their own end zone with a trick pass play

centennial
October 29th, 2015, 06:43 PM
HA-ha. You're right. Look what happened in the Bison's 9-6 win at Saluki Stadium a few years ago--where the Bison didn't get a first down till the third quarter---then got out of their own end zone with a trick pass play
You are mistaken, this new staff at NDSU does not do trick plays. They will even give you a template to stop us- Load the box on 1st and 2nd down, 3rd down put extra help in for the safety.

underdawg
October 29th, 2015, 08:04 PM
Ok call it what you want champ--I was watching from 10 yards away and it was a flea flicker where the Bison QB handed off in the end zone to the RB and then he tossed it back to the QB who threw a 40 plus yard pass---I wasn't talking about this year's team Einstein. It was the 2011 season at C-dale--9-3 Bison win not 9-6

Catsfan90
October 29th, 2015, 08:24 PM
Let's say that hypothetically NDSU loses this one. When was the last year they had 3 losses on their record?

FargoBison
October 29th, 2015, 08:30 PM
Let's say that hypothetically NDSU loses this one. When was the last year they had 3 losses on their record?

2010...five losses that year.

SportsLover
October 29th, 2015, 08:39 PM

Yes the offense wasn't great and totally changed after going up 14-0 by continually trying to run. But I watched a defense let USD march down the field twice without too much difficulty. Defense was at fault just as much as the offense.

dewey
October 29th, 2015, 09:06 PM
Here is a Bison Media Blog post about how Souther Illinois will try to contain Easton Stick and the NDSU offense.

http://bisonmedia.areavoices.com/one-game-on-tape-now-what-will-siu-do-against-stick/

If I were Southern Illinois I would load the box and play man on man against the wide recievers and tight ends. I would also keep an OLB or Safety near the line of scrimmage to spy Stick. I would also try to disguise blitzes and coverages in an effort to confuse Easton Stick. It will be interesting to see what NDSU does to counter this.

Dewey

ming01
October 29th, 2015, 09:22 PM
NDSU gotta keep this in the 20s imo. If it's a shootout advantage SIU

BisonTru
October 29th, 2015, 09:31 PM
NDSU gotta keep this in the 20s imo. If it's a shootout advantage SIU

I'd agree. The only team that's kept them under 30 is SEMO who created 7 turnovers.

skinny_uncle
October 29th, 2015, 09:51 PM
The Bison on Hallowe'en. What a nightmare.

xwhistlex

Bisonator
October 29th, 2015, 10:16 PM
Let's see NDSU has a redshirt freshman at QB, a lackluster running game, a defense prone to giving up big plays and struggles against running QB's and hurry up offenses. SIU is 5th in total offense, Iannotti is a great dual threat QB, they run a hurry up offense as good as anyone, they run a 3-4 defense that gives NDSU issues and they have Lennon "The Stache" who hates NDSU. We're screwed.

Bisonwinagn
October 29th, 2015, 10:22 PM
This is a huge game to see how good NDSU is with the new QB. IF they find a way to win they are back in the national title conversation and I think they win the last 3 games. If they lose there is still a lot of question marks.

Mayville Bison
October 30th, 2015, 10:31 AM
You are mistaken, this new staff at NDSU does not do trick plays. They will even give you a template to stop us- Load the box on 1st and 2nd down, 3rd down put extra help in for the safety.

Remind me again how they got on the board against Western Illinois last year? I seem to remember Haeg catching a backwards pass in there at some point as well.

dewey
October 30th, 2015, 10:40 AM
Remind me again how they got on the board against Western Illinois last year? I seem to remember Haeg catching a backwards pass in there at some point as well.

The Haeg backwards pass came after NDSU recovered the 2nd half kickoff against Illinois State in the National Championship game. The pass to Haeg did absolutely nothing and the plays after the did nothing but it did lead to a field goal.

Dewey

ST_Lawson
October 30th, 2015, 10:46 AM
The Haeg backwards pass came after NDSU recovered the 2nd half kickoff against Illinois State in the National Championship game. The pass to Haeg did absolutely nothing and the plays after the did nothing but it did lead to a field goal.

Dewey

Maybe thinking of the play in the 4th quarter that was NDSU's first TD of the game.
Listed in our box score as "NDSU - Carson Wentz 16 yd pass from John Crockett (Adam Keller kick ) 4 plays, 35 yards, TOP 1:43"
http://goleathernecks.com/boxscore.aspx?path=football&id=3903

Wentz got the ball to Crockett, Wentz then got open downfield (since, if Crockett has the ball, you figure it's a run and cover that) and Crockett passed it to him for the TD.

Mayville Bison
October 30th, 2015, 10:58 AM

Dewey

Maybe thinking of the play in the 4th quarter that was NDSU's first TD of the game.
Listed in our box score as "NDSU - Carson Wentz 16 yd pass from John Crockett (Adam Keller kick ) 4 plays, 35 yards, TOP 1:43"
http://goleathernecks.com/boxscore.aspx?path=football&id=3903

Wentz got the ball to Crockett, Wentz then got open downfield (since, if Crockett has the ball, you figure it's a run and cover that) and Crockett passed it to him for the TD.

Yeah, that was worded badly on my part. Those were two trick plays I remember this staff calling not one and the same.

Bison Fan in NW MN
October 31st, 2015, 06:56 AM
The running game for the Bison continues where it left off last week. They keep the SIU offense off the field.

Bison: 31-20

BisonFan02
October 31st, 2015, 01:59 PM
Welp...here we go. Can the Bison have a good start and weather the storm early from the SIU offense?

Bison Fan in NW MN
October 31st, 2015, 02:00 PM
Where's the crowd?

Looks pretty sparse there

BisonFan02
October 31st, 2015, 02:01 PM
Where's the crowd?

Not ISUb bad, but wow....maybe the weather kept a few away, but it isn't looking good on TV.

IBleedYellow
October 31st, 2015, 02:02 PM
Does the crowd exist, or am I blind?

I guess what matters is the football team anyway.

centennial
October 31st, 2015, 02:03 PM
GDT
http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?176712-GDT-NDSU-SIU

dewey
October 31st, 2015, 02:07 PM
Where's the crowd?

No kidding.

Dewey

dewey
October 31st, 2015, 02:10 PM
Good early defensive start and good starting field position for the offense.

Go Bison!

Dewey