PDA

View Full Version : Injuries - Mid Season

Milktruck74
October 24th, 2015, 05:55 PM
My Mocs have been very fortunate not to lose any big time players so far. I saw Vad Lee go down for JMU, Wentz is out for 6 weeks for NDSU, who else is out that will impact the rest of the season?

JayJ79
October 24th, 2015, 06:26 PM
Kollmorgen probably done at UNI after his 53rd concussion. Numerous other players out (including Jared Farley), but I don't know the severity of any of them.

Milktruck74
October 24th, 2015, 06:32 PM
This is probably a thread for Wednesday....once they actually have time to evaluate.

Mocs123
October 24th, 2015, 06:55 PM
We only have one major injury, DT starter Taylor Reynolds which has a knee injury.

We have a couple of others banged up a bit but able to play through.

Professor Chaos
October 24th, 2015, 06:56 PM
Other notable injured QBs are Robertson for Nova and Gustafson for Montana (along with their backup QB I think).

chattownmocs
October 24th, 2015, 06:58 PM
We only have one major injury, DT starter Taylor Reynolds which has a knee injury.

We have a couple of others banged up a bit but able to play through.

I have a a question. Where the hell is brandon morgan? Corey levin needs to go back to guard and morgan needs to be at OT if he's not hurt.

jmufan999
October 25th, 2015, 08:51 AM
besides Vad, we had two other severe injuries. starting CB Charles Tutt broke his leg and will be done for the year. WR John Miller was taken off on a stretcher but gave the thumbs up sign, that's all we know about him right now.

Milktruck74
October 25th, 2015, 09:29 AM
besides Vad, we had two other severe injuries. starting CB Charles Tutt broke his leg and will be done for the year. WR John Miller was taken off on a stretcher but gave the thumbs up sign, that's all we know about him right now.

Vad would obviously be a huge loss, but based on the plays with the Back-up, your offense has enough weapons to still score and often. Call me crazy, but I think the Loss of the CB may be more impactful to your playoff run than Vad. Your secondary is not very deep, and I have a feeling teams will see that and target the younger guys. Hoping everybody gets healthy!!!!

CrunchGriz
October 25th, 2015, 11:32 AM
Other notable injured QBs are Robertson for Nova and Gustafson for Montana (along with their backup QB I think).

Montana has both its starter (Brady Gustafson) and backup (Chad Chalich) out with broken bones. So the third-stringer went out yesterday against North Dakota and put up 6 TDs, tying the school record.

kdinva
October 25th, 2015, 11:47 AM
VMI: Lost DT Ensminger last week w/broken thumb. Fastest HB Tucker hasn't been healthy the past four games. RT Miller seems healthy again. Starting center Doucette missed 2nd half vs. Mercer. WR Patterson sat out the final 3 VMI off. possessions vs. Mercer.....stay tuned.

Gangtackle11
October 25th, 2015, 12:03 PM
Lost for season:
John Robertson QB
Brad Seaton OT

Season down the tubes for preseason top 5 pick Villanova.

Samalum'10
October 25th, 2015, 12:19 PM
SHSU key injuries:
Mouf Adebo DE
Luc Swimberge(spelling?) K

Both out for season

Also lost starting RB Donovan The Diesel Williams due to personal reasons, possible dispute with OC.

Our other RB Corey Avery appears to be battling a hamstring issue. Hopefully he'll be back in two weeks against McNeese.

tribe_pride
October 25th, 2015, 01:51 PM
Who knows if true but this is from the JMU board:

From reliable source, Vad is out for the rest of the season. He will have surgery today to put a steel rod in his ankle. He appArently suffered a bone separation in his ankle. Also was told by this source that Tutt is also out for season with broken Ankle.

http://csnbbs.com/thread-754688-post-12550919.html#pid12550919

If true, too bad. Schor played well filling in for Lee at the end of the game but he is not Vad Lee. Tutt could also be a tough loss.

BEAR
October 25th, 2015, 01:53 PM
UCA injuries:

Offense:

Starting QB- OUT
Back-up QB - OUT- shoulder
Starting RB- OUT- Concussion
Backup RB-OUT on crutches
Starting WR/KR- OUT groin
Starting linemen 2- OUT

Defense:

Many punches received to groin areas this year. Banged up but still intact.

Samalum'10
October 25th, 2015, 02:16 PM
UCA injuries:

Offense:

Starting QB- OUT
Back-up QB - OUT- shoulder
Starting RB- OUT- Concussion
Backup RB-OUT on crutches
Starting WR/KR- OUT groin
Starting linemen 2- OUT

Defense:

Many punches received to groin areas this year. Banged up but still intact.
Out for the season? Jesus, that's rough

BEAR
October 25th, 2015, 02:51 PM
Out for the season? Jesus, that's rough

Unsure if they are all out for season but when was the last time you heard Taylor Reed? xlolx

We we are kidding ourselves if we think he is coming back or if his backup QB Hildebrand isn't hurt to the point that putting him in every game just gets him hurt even more. Ever wonder why we run the ball so much? Third string QB runs wide eyed scared every play. xlolx