PDA

View Full Version : Very near sellout.

Ronbo
December 6th, 2006, 11:42 AM
At 10:35am MST it was announced to a crowd of 200 standing in line at the ticket office that only 600 tickets remained. "Loud and proud" is the slogan of the week.:nod: :nod:

GrizFoo
December 6th, 2006, 11:47 AM
Anyone know how the Appy/YSU ticket sales are going. It would be real sweet to have two near sellouts to put on display on ESPN(2).

It appears fans are doing their part to fill the stadiums. And I have no doubt the teams will do their part an put on a great show.

This is going to be an exciting weekend of football the way it is supposed to be played. :thumbsup:

62GRIZ
December 6th, 2006, 11:52 AM
There are only a few scattered single seats left - should be gone in the next fifteen minutes! The electricity was at an extreme level last week for SIU - what's it going to be like on Friday??? :nod:

GGASU
December 6th, 2006, 12:02 PM
Anyone know how the Appy/YSU ticket sales are going. It would be real sweet to have two near sellouts to put on display on ESPN(2).

It appears fans are doing their part to fill the stadiums. And I have no doubt the teams will do their part an put on a great show.

This is going to be an exciting weekend of football the way it is supposed to be played. :thumbsup:

Tickets are selling at a better pace then last week so hopefully we will have a sell-out of reserved seating (17000-18000 depending on how tight they fit in the student section)

That is amazing that you guys had that many people in line for a Friday night game in Dec.:bow:

elkmcc
December 6th, 2006, 12:26 PM
Tickets are selling at a better pace then last week so hopefully we will have a sell-out of reserved seating (17000-18000 depending on how tight they fit in the student section)

That is amazing that you guys had that many people in line for a Friday night game in Dec.:bow:

And some Griz fans questioned the proposed expansion for lack of demand? This should certainly dispell any naysaying on this issue.

89Hen
December 6th, 2006, 12:33 PM
Great job Griz fans! :thumbsup:

BTW, you got a picture of the line Ronbo?

Ronbo
December 6th, 2006, 12:38 PM
Yeah but didn't want to make you envious.:smiley_wi

appfan2008
December 6th, 2006, 03:41 PM
I really hope APPY/YSU gets to 20,000 I want to see both sides filled up completely