PDA

View Full Version : Possible sellout

Ronbo
December 5th, 2006, 01:40 PM
All tickets have been sold. Remaining seats are unclaimed season ticket holders. They have till 6 pm tonight to claim their seats. Demand was heavy and the school thinks any unclaimed season ticket seats will be snapped up.

Peems
December 5th, 2006, 01:59 PM
was reading on the website and it said that the pace of selling is well above any other game this year. Great news! i know i will be there!

GannonFan
December 5th, 2006, 02:03 PM
Anything less than a sellout would be a dissappointment, don't you think?

mistersykes
December 5th, 2006, 02:03 PM
Glad to hear you guys are filling it up, even on a friday night. I hope we get over 20k as well, and early signs are good.

Live4Griz
December 5th, 2006, 02:08 PM

Yes...it doesn't get any bigger in Missoula... and with it being a night game(2nd in WA/Griz history with the lights) it being on ESPN2HD and playing a very good UMASS team.

Should be crazy!!

GO GRIZ!!

Peems
December 5th, 2006, 02:08 PM

Nah, id say anything less than 20k would be sad. while a sellout is looking better and better its hard to expect everyone to come when its a cold friday night and the game is on national TV. but my fingers are crossed.

MTGrizzFan
December 5th, 2006, 02:27 PM
All tickets have been sold. Remaining seats are unclaimed season ticket holders. They have till 6 pm tonight to claim their seats. Demand was heavy and the school thinks any unclaimed season ticket seats will be snapped up.

awsome ronbo, i can't wait to get there friday and have that first sip of beer...a sellout would be sweet!

Grizalltheway
December 5th, 2006, 02:45 PM

Any idea how many of the season tickets have been claimed?

patssle
December 5th, 2006, 02:46 PM
only 2 night games in your history? whats up with that?

Ronbo
December 5th, 2006, 02:52 PM
Any idea how many of the season tickets have been claimed?

Last count was this morning and over 16,000 tickets had been sold including all general admission and student tickets. So there were about 7000 tickets unclaimed but reserved. Any of those unclaimed by 6 pm tonight will go on sale on GrizTix.com tonight and at 8:30 am at the ticket office. When the unclaimed tickets are sold they will sell up to 900-1000 standing room only.

Grizalltheway
December 5th, 2006, 02:54 PM
only 2 night games in your history? whats up with that?

No lights :(

Grizalltheway
December 5th, 2006, 02:55 PM
Last count was this morning and over 16,000 tickets had been sold including all general admission and student tickets. So there were about 7000 tickets unclaimed but reserved. Any of those unclaimed by 6 pm tonight will go on sale on GrizTix.com tonight and at 8:30 am at the ticket office. When the unclaimed tickets are sold they will sell up to 900-1000 standing room only.

Sweet :hurray: :rotateh:

Ronbo
December 5th, 2006, 03:03 PM

Well we get about half our fans for games from about 2-5hrs away from Missoula. They all have jobs, some Military, some postal, some teachers, some UPS, etc. The game is at 5:30. Many of these season ticket holders have said they will have a hard time making it. This leaves it up to many non season ticket holders from Missoula to make up the difference.

Peems
December 5th, 2006, 03:07 PM
i live in helena and i will be making the drive. ATTENTION GRIZ FANS, if you live a good distance away work half the day, get up go to work at 7 or 8 work till noon and then hit the trail and get your ass to Missoula.

Ronbo
December 5th, 2006, 03:10 PM
i live in helena and i will be making the drive. ATTENTION GRIZ FANS, if you live a good distance away work half the day, get up go to work at 7 or 8 work till noon and then hit the trail and get your ass to Missoula.

Tough to do for some professions, I've heard that Lawyers have court dates, teachers have classes, UPS workers can't get off early because it's Christmas season. Just a few examples.

Peems
December 5th, 2006, 03:12 PM
Tough to do for some professions, I've heard that Lawyers have court dates, teachers have classes, UPS workers can't get off early because it's Christmas season. Just a few examples.

true true. i understand all of them except teachers. Teachers can get subs:smiley_wi and if you are a college Prof. just say no class friday. if its finals psh no finals:smiley_wi

Black and Gold Express
December 5th, 2006, 03:26 PM
Sweet, congrats on the hopeful sellout.

patssle
December 5th, 2006, 04:25 PM
No lights :(

so if you dont have lights, how are you doing a night game?

jimgrizfan
December 5th, 2006, 04:29 PM
ESPN brings them in

patssle
December 5th, 2006, 04:32 PM
nice thats cool

appfan2008
December 5th, 2006, 06:52 PM
any idea how many tix have been sold for app at kbs?