PDA

View Full Version : Media Guides

UNHWildCats
December 4th, 2006, 03:42 PM
Im looking for a link for the Delaware Football Media Guide. Didnt see anything on there website any Hen fans help out with a link?

Also if any UNH fans have a link for the UNH Media Guide a link would be appreciated. Havent been able to find it since they re did the website.

UNH_Alum_In_CT
December 4th, 2006, 03:58 PM
I'm not sure if UNH has ever had their entire Media Guide online?

UNHWildCats
December 4th, 2006, 03:59 PM
I'm not sure if UNH has ever had their entire Media Guide online?

They have, I had seen it on the old website before it was totally redone.

Granite
December 4th, 2006, 06:04 PM
They have, I had seen it on the old website before it was totally redone.

I've said this before, but the new UNH athletics website is a real disappointment. There was a ton of archival information on the old site that went away in the new format. Plus the layout of the new site isn't nearly as readable or presentable as the old, IMO. I'm not sure what the driver behind the change was, but this version isn't nearly as usable. And compared to other college athletics department websites, its downright inadequate.

UNHWildCats
December 4th, 2006, 06:06 PM
I've said this before, but the new UNH athletics website is a real disappointment. There was a ton of archival information on the old site that went away in the new format. Plus the layout of the new site isn't nearly as readable or presentable as the old, IMO. I'm not sure what the driver behind the change was, but this version isn't nearly as usable. And compared to other college athletics department websites, its downright inadequate.

:nod: :nod: :nod: