PDA

View Full Version : Coach Kill's comments.

Ronbo
December 4th, 2006, 08:30 AM
“Their fans are coached up,” said SIU coach Jerry Kill. I will tell you this: They've got the best coached-up fans in the United States of America, as far as I'm concerned."

“They've got good football knowledge. They know when to yell and when not to yell.”

“We couldn't get into a rhythm in the first half because we'd have a tackle leaning, or a guard leaning,” Kill said.

Kill said Southern Illinois faces some tough road environments in the Gateway Conference, particularly in the dome at Northern Iowa.

“But I will tell you, it's a different crowd level here,” he said. “From a coaching standpoint, it was probably as tough a situation as you could be in.”

“Montana has a special thing here, they really do,” Kill said.

http://missoulian.com/articles/2006/12/04/sports/sports02.txt

Yeah, I guess I'm braggin'. So what.:nod: xlolx

MTGrizzFan
December 4th, 2006, 08:37 AM
awsome game...the wife is still horse from all the screaming

crunifan
December 4th, 2006, 08:44 AM
Coach Kill is a class act. The Gateway is lucky to have him! :bow:

UNI must be doing something right always being mentioned as such a tough place to play! :)

ysubigred
December 4th, 2006, 09:39 AM
Coach Kill is a class act. The Gateway is lucky to have him! :bow:

UNI must be doing something right always being mentioned as such a tough place to play! :)

Youngstown can be a tough place to play as long as; Ohio State and ND isn't playing. Also need to add; Winning record and the band wagon jumpers/fair weather fans show up.:bang:

The road warriors (they know who they are) are louder than an adverage home YSU crowd :hurray: :bow:

CSUBUCDAD
December 4th, 2006, 09:49 AM
That is the toughest hill the Bucs have to climb in building their program. Gonna take awhile to teach all the fans how to help the team. Got better at the end of the year and was great during the game with Coastal as their fans will attest to, but still a long way to go.

Reed Rothchild
December 4th, 2006, 09:59 AM
The UNI-Dome has been loud when SIU has come to town for some really big games with GFC title hopes on the line. I've been in both places, and the DOME is NOTHING compared to Wah-Griz on those days where UNI fans are at their best.

89Hen
December 4th, 2006, 12:24 PM
Got any pictures of the stadium from the game? :p

Grizo406
December 4th, 2006, 04:52 PM

Just for you, 89Hen.:D
http://www.egriz.com/GrizPics2/albums/userpics/10910/thumb_grizstadium1280x1024%7E0.jpg

jimgrizfan
December 4th, 2006, 04:55 PM
Hell of a storm during that game.....:thumbsup: :D

AZGrizFan
December 4th, 2006, 05:01 PM

You, sir, have become a wise-ass. :eyebrow: :eyebrow: :eyebrow: :eyebrow:

;) :D :p