PDA

View Full Version : I love the playoffs!!!!!!!

igo4uni
December 2nd, 2006, 08:53 PM
Well, igo4uni had a ball today......listening on the radio, watching on big sky tv on the computer, watching on ESPN2, and posting on AGS!!!!!!!!

GreenDay17
December 2nd, 2006, 08:58 PM
Totally agree. Today was a lot of fun.

Tonight you can find me in Crapsville.:D

sdgriz24
December 2nd, 2006, 08:58 PM
Well, igo4uni had a ball today......listening on the radio, watching on big sky tv on the computer, watching on ESPN2, and posting on AGS!!!!!!!!

You probably would have liked it better with UNI in there though.;)

igo4uni
December 2nd, 2006, 09:04 PM
You probably would have liked it better with UNI in there though.;)

Yes, but UNI had their chances this year and did not deliver. We'll be there next year!!!!!!!!

FCS_pwns_FBS
December 2nd, 2006, 09:16 PM
I second that...college football playoffs are awesome. BS fans don't know what they are missing out on.

Grizo406
December 2nd, 2006, 09:29 PM

No mention of drinking beer. You didn't drink any beer?!!? Say it ain't so!:bawling: :D

igo4uni
December 2nd, 2006, 09:31 PM
No mention of drinking beer. You didn't drink any beer?!!? Say it ain't so!:bawling: :D

Grizo, Grizo, Grizo..........such a silly question!!!!!!
xprost2x xprost2x xprost2x xprost2x xprost2x xprost2x xprost2x xprost2x xprost2x xprost2x xprost2x xprost2x xprost2x xprost2x :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: xprost2x xprost2x xprost2x xprost2x xprost2x xprost2x xprost2x xprost2x xprost2x xprost2x xprost2x xprost2x xprost2x xprost2x :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: xprost2x xprost2x xprost2x xprost2x xprost2x xprost2x xprost2x :xmas: xprost2x xprost2x xprost2x :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug:

igo4uni
December 2nd, 2006, 09:33 PM
Hey.............look at that..............4,000 posts!!!!!!!

igo4uni
December 2nd, 2006, 10:37 PM
:bawling: :bawling: No one else loves the playoffs??

griz37
December 2nd, 2006, 10:49 PM
:bawling: :bawling: No one else loves the playoffs??

I prefer the BCS :D

UNH_Alum_In_CT
December 2nd, 2006, 10:52 PM
I love the playoffs!! Only got to see one game each week, but they were both live!!!! It was fricken cold today with a strong wild blowing, but I couldn't have cared less!! Terrific atmosphere at McGuirk today, great Wildcat contingent on hand, outstanding game right down to the wire, Bub's BBQ after the game, etc. Hope it played well on the TV broadcast because it was awesome in person. Even the pain from the loss doesn't diminish the entire playoff experience!! :nod: :nod: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

And to think some would prefer to play in some weedeater toilet bowl game! :confused: xidiotx

pantherclaw
December 3rd, 2006, 11:23 AM
I love the playoffs b/c last night o ESPN they said that who plays against OSU is now in the hands of the voters. I am so glad we don't have "voters" to decide stuff and decide it on the field. GO CS

JaxSinfonian
December 3rd, 2006, 11:34 AM
I love the playoffs, even when my team isn't in 'em. I was at Cooter Brown's Rib Shack (http://www.cootersribs.com/) in J'ville yesterday, with App State and MSU on one TV, playing for a shot at a national champsionship. Georgia Tech and Wake Forest were on the other, playing for a chance to appear in an also-ran game. Guess which screen had my attention.

(And yes, there was beer involved.)

HI54UNI
December 3rd, 2006, 11:42 AM
Good football games plus drinking and eating chips and salsa. Why wouldn't you love the playoffs! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :D :hurray:

mistersykes
December 3rd, 2006, 11:48 AM
I love the playoffs as well. Before I came to App, I had no idea what they were about, aside from the NFL system. You just have to admit that its a fun atmosphere for the fans. Sometimes those people who are only about their team really get on my nerves. I understand loyalty and all of that, but I don't just love my team, I love good football.

December 3rd, 2006, 09:52 PM
Oh yeah, love the top college football playoffs! Nothing better in sports, NOTHING.