PDA

View Full Version : UTC @ Samford On SoCon Digital

SU DOG
September 18th, 2015, 02:45 PM
As I understand it, normally if ASN carries the game, there is no streaming. Samford, however, has worked this out with ASN and the SoCon to allow the game to be simultaneously streamed via SoCon Digital. Easy link on the Samford official site under football schedule and probably also on front page. We had many alumni in distant areas that were in locations not carrying the ASN telecast, and apparently their pleas were addressed. I would imagine that there are also some Mocs Fans who will be happy to hear this news.

BEAR
September 18th, 2015, 03:49 PM
I'll be watching this one closely. xbowx

chattanoogamocs
September 19th, 2015, 12:16 AM
A year ago this would have been on 40-60 stations, this year it is on about 12-18. ASN has already done what every network does...drop the FCS games the minute they can work a deal with a bigger school/conference (Atlanta is the getting the Marshall game instead of UTC/Samford).

Here is a direct link:

http://www.socondigitalnetwork.com/samford/game/chattanooga-at-samford-on-09192015

FUBeAR
September 19th, 2015, 02:32 AM
A year ago this would have been on 40-60 stations, this year it is on about 12-18. ASN has already done what every network does...drop the FCS games the minute they can work a deal with a bigger school/conference (Atlanta is the getting the Marshall game instead of UTC/Samford).

Here is a direct link:

http://www.socondigitalnetwork.com/samford/game/chattanooga-at-samford-on-09192015

Really? - I have DirecTV and it said Sammy/Chatt in the Menu 2 days ago when I set my DVR - will have to check...if so, ASN's and Atlanta's loss....the Blundering Turd is the last team I want to see go 3/4 speed with some other wannabe school pretending to fight to hopefully culminate their season in the Lettuce Growers Bowl in Oxnard Municipal Stadium....

Sandlapper Spike
September 19th, 2015, 09:36 AM
If you have DirecTV, you can watch Chattanooga-Samford on Altitude 2 (channel 681-1).

CID1990
September 19th, 2015, 10:00 AM
The timing of this game fits it nicely before the El Cid - GSU game, so Ill be watching

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Milktruck74
September 19th, 2015, 02:48 PM
Looks like the SDN screwed the pooch again on this one......it isn't streaming....Seems like this happened last year , but it finally started with about 3 minutes to go.

CID1990
September 19th, 2015, 03:04 PM
Looks like the SDN screwed the pooch again on this one......it isn't streaming....Seems like this happened last year , but it finally started with about 3 minutes to go.

Yep. Not loading at all. SMH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Milktruck74
September 19th, 2015, 03:15 PM
Yep. Page not found!!!! SDN Sucks!!!