PDA

View Full Version : Copying Colgate...time for a Lafayette roll call...

Pard94
November 30th, 2006, 06:33 AM
I'd love to see what our number has grown to...I'll get it started...

Pard94...Present!

LeopardFan04
November 30th, 2006, 06:53 AM
Here!

Pard4Life
November 30th, 2006, 08:46 AM
I think there are 10-15, likely more who are members of AGS... just check the members list.. most of us have "Pard" or "Leopard" in our names.

Pard4Life
November 30th, 2006, 08:48 AM
Off the top of my head I can think of Pard4Life, Pard94, LeopardFan04, carney2, Pards Rule, Franks Tanks, 65 Alum, Lafayette71, LC Fan 21, Lafalumni29, Pardette, Franks Tanks, Leopards Claw, Pards Rule 2010, kaw kaw, cosmo here, Andy

Pard4Life
November 30th, 2006, 08:57 AM
Also add... letsgopard04, Lafayettemyles, Lafscout, LafayetteQB, Leopard Man, Leopard Loyalist, Leo-Pard...

There is a LehighLafayette... but I don't know his affiliation..

And possibly a few more with other names..

Pard94
November 30th, 2006, 11:50 AM
wow...that's a lot for a school with 2,000 students. Nice.

Pard4Life
November 30th, 2006, 12:16 PM
wow...that's a lot for a school with 2,000 students. Nice.

And we only have something like 22,000 alumni.

UNHWildCats
November 30th, 2006, 12:17 PM
I think San Diego is the only team in need of a roll call. there group just about vanished after selection sunday

carney2
November 30th, 2006, 12:31 PM
Off the top of my head I can think of Pard4Life, Pard94, LeopardFan04, carney2, Pards Rule, Franks Tanks, 65 Alum, Lafayette71, LC Fan 21, Lafalumni29, Pardette, Franks Tanks, Leopards Claw, Pards Rule 2010, kaw kaw, cosmo here, Andy

Do we really need to check in after this roll call? Well done, P4L. Here I thought that no one was reading my mindless drivel but me and my trusty basset hound.

Pard4Life
November 30th, 2006, 01:31 PM
Do we really need to check in after this roll call? Well done, P4L. Here I thought that no one was reading my mindless drivel but me and my trusty basset hound.

xlolx Well, you, your dog, and LFN.. :D Sorry I spoiled your fun Pard94.

Lehigh74
November 30th, 2006, 01:34 PM
Correction, according to the Patriot League website Lafayette has 2,300 undergraduates. However, I agree that considering the size of the school there are a lot of Lafayette posters on this board.

Pard4Life
November 30th, 2006, 02:30 PM
Correction, according to the Patriot League website Lafayette has 2,300 undergraduates. However, I agree that considering the size of the school there are a lot of Lafayette posters on this board.

Well, it was likely 2000 when 94 went through.

Pard94
November 30th, 2006, 04:00 PM

Yeah, I was just trying to make a point. Not presenting any scientific claims or anything.

Pards Rule
December 1st, 2006, 07:16 AM
Pards Rule present - but snowed in at O'Hare in Chicago. Traveling this past week to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Kalamazoo, Grand Rapids and now Chicago. Might be here for tonight.

Pard94
December 1st, 2006, 08:38 AM
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that if I wasn't THE original Lafayette representative on AGS, lo those many years ago, I was pretty damn close! As such I feel empowered to give us our marching orders for the new year. I'd love to get 10 more regular contributors. We would own the joint if we could do that. So, go forth and recruit fellow Leopards my brothers and sisters (Pardette?). 10 more in 2007 or bust!:nod:

Leo-Pard
December 1st, 2006, 09:02 AM
Here!

Pard94
December 1st, 2006, 09:13 AM
Here!

Atta boy Leo! Stand up and be counted!

Pards Rule
December 1st, 2006, 01:04 PM
Wow 94, only 9 more to go!! I am in Chicago for the nite

Franks Tanks
December 1st, 2006, 04:21 PM
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that if I wasn't THE original Lafayette representative on AGS, lo those many years ago, I was pretty damn close! As such I feel empowered to give us our marching orders for the new year. I'd love to get 10 more regular contributors. We would own the joint if we could do that. So, go forth and recruit fellow Leopards my brothers and sisters (Pardette?). 10 more in 2007 or bust!:nod:

Pard94 you lead me to this board via your commennts on the voy board months ago. And it is satisfying the speak to the other iintilligent Leopard posters on this board--I think we have some of the most logical and well concieved impartial debates on this forum, unlike the fans of some of the other schools out there. But then again we should cut them some slack as we are smarter :smiley_wi

Pard94
December 2nd, 2006, 05:50 AM
Pard94 you lead me to this board via your commennts on the voy board months ago. And it is satisfying the speak to the other iintilligent Leopard posters on this board--I think we have some of the most logical and well concieved impartial debates on this forum, unlike the fans of some of the other schools out there. But then again we should cut them some slack as we are smarter :smiley_wi

In truth, I'm pretty much a homer FT. That being said I think you are correct...the vast majority of Pard fans are intelligent and impartial. Carney is impartial to a fault!:smiley_wi

carney2
December 2nd, 2006, 09:03 AM
In truth, I'm pretty much a homer FT. That being said I think you are correct...the vast majority of Pard fans are intelligent and impartial. Carney is impartial to a fault!:smiley_wi

For the moment I shall take that as a compliment. You, however Mr. 94, should consider yourself on double secret probation until further notice.