PDA

View Full Version : Revised: Round 2 Playoff games and more!!

Retro
November 29th, 2006, 10:29 PM
It was too late to revise original tv thread, so here is an updated list of LIVE TV Games for this week, playoffs and then some... All times are Eastern...

ROUND 2 PLAYOFFS:

New Hampshire at UMass, ESPN Gameplan / CST (Cox) / CN8 / NESN, 2:30PM

Southern Illinois at Montana, ESPN Gameplan / CST / Altitude / Comcast - Chicago, 2:30pm

Montana State at Appalachian State, ESPN2, 4PM

Youngstown State at Illinois State, ESPN Gameplan / Altitude / CN8 / CST, 6pm

OTHER GAMES:

Gridiron Classic:

San Diego at Monmouth, CSTV, 12pm

FlyYtown
November 29th, 2006, 10:43 PM
YSU on CN8---Since When??
Is that an A-10 channel?

LeopardFan04
November 29th, 2006, 10:46 PM
On CN8's site they list only the UNH/UMass game...and only for certain areas...for New England it looks like they are showing high school football most of the day and college hockey at night...I assume they don't have it in New England since it'll be on NESN...Also, I doubt Youngstown St. is on CN8...At least in the Philly area they are showing Villanova/Penn hoops at 6...of course everyone can stream the UNH/Umass game online since they stream all the programming from each region...

SpreadtheRed
November 29th, 2006, 11:03 PM
Ack, They are showing the SIU game on Comcast Chicago but not the ISU game? Dang!! Ahhh, upon further investigation, they have a stupid Blackhawks game on that night...I vote they nix that and put the ISU/YSU game on.

TexasTerror
November 30th, 2006, 07:33 AM
Are those games on ALT going to be blacked out on DirecTV to be shown in just a few regions of the country or are they going to be shown nationally?

Retro
November 30th, 2006, 01:23 PM
The CN8 and COX listings will depend on region for which games will actually be shown.. I've never seen a game blacked out on altitude and i have Directv..

Retro
December 1st, 2006, 09:14 PM
Bump to plan you saturday!:read:

BEAR
December 1st, 2006, 09:41 PM

Got my weekend planned..:0 :)

GOKATS
December 1st, 2006, 10:12 PM
The CN8 and COX listings will depend on region for which games will actually be shown.. I've never seen a game blacked out on altitude and i have Directv..

If it's on Altitude, it won't be blacked out. I'm also on DirecTV, but Dish has the same feed and it shouldn't be blacked out either. Cable feeds for Altitude are so far limited to a 10 state area.

sdgriz24
December 1st, 2006, 10:22 PM
Watch the Griz game at 1 on bigskytv.com

the MSU at Appy when thats over.Good weekend.

FlyYtown
December 1st, 2006, 10:33 PM
Still no explanation for the YSU-ILSU game on CN8....... Love to know where you got that info... not saying you're wrong, but I wanna see the proof.

Tod
December 1st, 2006, 11:15 PM
It was too late to revise original tv thread, so here is an updated list of LIVE TV Games for this week, playoffs and then some... All times are Eastern...

ROUND 2 PLAYOFFS:

New Hampshire at UMass, ESPN Gameplan / CST (Cox) / CN8 / NESN, 2:30PM

Southern Illinois at Montana, ESPN Gameplan / CST / Altitude / Comcast - Chicago, 2:30pm

Youngstown State at Illinois State, ESPN Gameplan / Altitude / CN8 / CST, 6pm

OTHER GAMES:

Gridiron Classic:

San Diego at Monmouth, CSTV, 12pm

Should be ILSU at Youngstown...

December 1st, 2006, 11:38 PM
My plan:
11 am CSTV-San Diego @ Monmouth (plus TIVO)
1:30 ALTITUDE-SIU @ Montana (plus TIVO)
1:30 CN8 on the computer-UNH @ UMASS
3:00 ESPN2-MSU @ ASU (plus TIVO)
5:00 Viewing party-ILS @ YSU

December 1st, 2006, 11:51 PM
"Youngstown State at Illinois State, ESPN Gameplan / Altitude / CN8 / CST, 6pm"

This game is only on ESPN Gameplan