PDA

View Full Version : SoCon = Seinfeld

tenNesseeCat
August 27th, 2015, 11:49 AM
Interesting!

http://www.southernpigskin.com/socon/socon-2015-welcome-to-the-seinfeld-conference/

BearDownMU
August 27th, 2015, 01:56 PM
Hellllloooooo Newman! lol!

Libertine
August 27th, 2015, 05:51 PM
"Wachenheim" and "serenity" are not words that should appear in the same sentence.

ElCid
August 27th, 2015, 06:29 PM
Useless article recycled from other sources and without any original analysis.

APaladindad
August 27th, 2015, 11:39 PM
Good start Corey!
Don't forget to talk about the big guys up front.
45% of the offense does not get measured by any publicly recognized statistics.
The press does not know how to measure them except by body size which is not a good measure for and offensive lineman. You can write about that!
What does it take for an offensive lineman to be named offensive player of the week in the SOCON?
When is the last time an offensive lineman was named offensive player of the week in the SOCON?
Should the SOCON have a Offensive lineman of the week award?

OL FU
August 28th, 2015, 06:22 AM
I am going to miss Mr. Stewart on our radio broadcasts.

PaladinFan
August 28th, 2015, 06:50 AM
Good start Corey!
Don't forget to talk about the big guys up front.
45% of the offense does not get measured by any publicly recognized statistics.
The press does not know how to measure them except by body size which is not a good measure for and offensive lineman. You can write about that!
What does it take for an offensive lineman to be named offensive player of the week in the SOCON?
When is the last time an offensive lineman was named offensive player of the week in the SOCON?
Should the SOCON have a Offensive lineman of the week award?

Your post led me to remember former Furman OT Joel Bell who was once awarded freshman of the week. That's about as close as I can remember any offensive linemen getting weekly awards.

Catamount87
August 28th, 2015, 07:24 AM
Well, that made for a morning chuckle, not ROTFLMAO material but a good ole chuckle.

APaladindad
August 28th, 2015, 04:58 PM
I am going to miss Mr. Stewart on our radio broadcasts.
I did not know he would not be on the sidelines this fall. I will miss him as well. He was always right on top of the action!

OL FU
August 28th, 2015, 05:42 PM
I did not know he would not be on the sidelines this fall. I will miss him as well. He was always right on top of the action!

I mAy be wrong. But I don't think he is going to be in the booth

catamount man
August 28th, 2015, 09:05 PM
Love Kramer! Doesn't offend me at all. "Oh yeah........." GO CATS! :D

citdog
August 28th, 2015, 11:40 PM
furman sucks

catamount man
August 29th, 2015, 07:05 AM
furman sucks

I guess October 24 cannot get here quick enough for both you and OL FU? LOL! GO CATS!