PDA

View Full Version : SHSU Football / Fox Sports Southwest deal

Sammy94
August 18th, 2015, 02:37 PM
This seems like a pretty good deal.

http://www.gobearkats.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=92955&SPID=11345&DB_LANG=C&ATCLID=210274877&DB_OEM_ID=19900

IBleedYellow
August 18th, 2015, 02:52 PM
I'm of the opinion that TV sports deals are/will become a thing of the past soon and those schools that get into streaming deals are the ones that are ahead of the curve! This is awesome for SHSU, IMO!

SFA 93
August 18th, 2015, 04:53 PM
Keeping up with the Jones xthumbsupx

ursus arctos horribilis
August 18th, 2015, 07:09 PM
Very cool deal SHSU.

RootinFerDukes
August 18th, 2015, 08:48 PM
Good for shsu but I prefer a real TV channel over streaming. It's always reliable and you can record it. You just can't beat that.
Once streaming has a recording/prompt and persistent back log of games, then it might have a chance.

SFA 93
August 19th, 2015, 05:42 AM
Games are recorded, as I watch completed games on ESPN3 all the time. I actually wait until the game is over and then watch it on the ESPN Watch app so I can go past the commercials.

bluehenbillk
August 19th, 2015, 07:07 AM
That's cool - more football to watch - the FoxSportsGo app will be a nice one come the fall.

Bearkats94
August 19th, 2015, 07:26 AM

So when are yall going to keep up with us on the field? :Dxlolx

Sammy94
August 19th, 2015, 08:11 AM

Better then the Jones,

What TV channel will you watch SFA games on? The more I read into this deal, the better it is. This is the best part IMO “Also to have every single game of the season promoted during the Friday night high school coverage is huge." When players tune in to see if they made the highlights on Friday nights they will be hearing about SHSU football. How many recruits will be tuning in to their phones or computers to hear about SFA?

TheRevSFA
August 19th, 2015, 09:47 AM
Congrats on getting live stream and rebroadcast. It's a good deal for Sam and what Sam wants.

Hey Sammy how many Bearkat sports regular season games are nationally televised this year? Football isn't the only sport that builds a brand and FCS football is third rate in Texas

Sammy94
August 19th, 2015, 11:11 AM
Football isn't the only sport that builds a brand and FCS football is third rate in Texas

Well it is a football board so that is what I was talking about. Basketball is just around the corner so SFA will be relevant again soon. I am sure there are boards for that much more popular sport isn't there?