November 25th, 2006, 05:24 PM
Figured I'd get started.

1 question...How is your D?

AZGrizFan
November 25th, 2006, 05:39 PM
Our D is pretty good. How's yours. ;) ;) ;) xlolx

Saluki Fan in FL
November 25th, 2006, 05:44 PM
Our D is what won it for us in my oppinion in the second half of today's game. I was impressed. My god did UT Martin give us a run though. We weren't playing as great in the first half as we usually do. I'm thinking playoff gitters.

skinny_uncle
November 25th, 2006, 07:27 PM
Our D is what won it for us in my oppinion in the second half of today's game. I was impressed. My god did UT Martin give us a run though. We weren't playing as great in the first half as we usually do. I'm thinking playoff gitters.
I think it is spelled jitters.
Our D is an adventure, Jekyll and Hyde kind of thing. It makes it hard to get a handle on. The rush D is pretty good. The pass D gets burnt sometimes even though they lead the Gateway in sacks. Our secondary only had 2 INTs all year until UNI came to town and then they picked off Sanders 3 times. I just hope we don't get in another situation where Hill has to throw a 45 yard pass into the wind to get the win like today. I know he has a strong arm, but that surprised even me.
GO DAWGS!!!

igo4uni
November 25th, 2006, 07:29 PM
Any word yet on tv coverage??

Ronbo
November 25th, 2006, 08:31 PM
In 2004 both the quarters and semis were on ESPN2. So I wouldn't be surprised to see next weeks game on.

ISUMatt
November 25th, 2006, 08:41 PM
I think ESPN and GAMEPLAN covers all games from here on out

Griz40
November 25th, 2006, 08:42 PM
Lets hope so, but i'm not holding my breath, because there was no mention of the earlier games during the half time of JMU/YSU game on espn2 which is completely disgusting to me.

igo4uni
November 25th, 2006, 08:43 PM
I think ESPN and GAMEPLAN covers all games from here on out
hope so..........enjoying the YSU vs. JMU game on ESPN2 right now!!!!!!

ISUMatt
November 25th, 2006, 08:44 PM
hope so..........enjoying the YSU vs. JMU game on ESPN2 right now!!!!!!

Eric Collins ( who is doing PBP) is a local Chicago guy, have heard him alot of NIU football and UIC basketball, he does a great job at whatever he broadcasts!!