PDA

View Full Version : Playoff Time!!! But one quick question

Appstate29
November 25th, 2006, 09:43 AM
YAY Playoffs are here, The drinking has begun in earnest and my roomate and I have been waiting for this all day!!!
Is there anywhere I can watch the ASU Vs. CCU game on a feed??? When drunk, my roomate and I tend to get a little annoyed at radio and live stats only (we're guys, visual you know) and we really want to watch the game. Anyone know if there will be a feed anywhere?

November 25th, 2006, 09:47 AM
ESPNU

ASU Kep
November 25th, 2006, 12:34 PM
Kidd Brewer Stadium in Boone, NC is carrying the game live! Get cha azz up here!

ericappstate
November 25th, 2006, 12:41 PM
Kidd Brewer Stadium in Boone, NC is carrying the game live! Get cha azz up here!

That'd be a long trip from China.:thumbsup:

Appstate29
November 25th, 2006, 12:53 PM

Yeah I missed the charter flight to Boone, but if we win I'll try and make next weeks! :thumbsup:

Ralph, I was hoping for something on the internet, do you know of anything?

BigApp
November 25th, 2006, 06:16 PM
YAY Playoffs are here, The drinking has begun in earnest and my roomate and I have been waiting for this all day!!!
Is there anywhere I can watch the ASU Vs. CCU game on a feed??? When drunk, my roomate and I tend to get a little annoyed at radio and live stats only (we're guys, visual you know) and we really want to watch the game. Anyone know if there will be a feed anywhere?

too late now, but if you bought ESPN GamePlan, you can watch their televised games online