PDA

View Full Version : These Names Are Being Purged From The AGS Poll

ursus arctos horribilis
July 19th, 2015, 03:23 PM
There has been a lot of changes with active members and so forth over the last 4 or 5 years and as such our voters have changed. I have much to deal with in updating sheets and so forth and I am looking to cut that sort of thing down to only the bonafide members that vote within the parameters of the poll (not missing more than 3 voes/yr.) so that I am not wrangling 250+ voter sheets etc. unless they are indeed producing.

These names will all be purged this year. If your name is on here and I've made a mistake please pm me ASAP so I can fix it. Also if your name is here and you would like to make an honest effort to get back in the poll them pm me as well as we have a way to work yourself back in if you wanted.

-----------------------------
1andDone
401ks
89Hen

ALPHAGRIZ1
andy7171
appattk
appfan2008
Appguy
Apphole
AshevilleApp2
asknoquarter21
asu3peat
asumike83
ASUMountaineer

B&G
bamamountaineer1013
Big Dawg
bigcasu
Bison_Kent
BisonHype
blazrdog#1
blueandwhitefightfight
BlueGoldAg
bluehen03
Blurattler
bojeta
breezy
bullseye44

CFBfan
crusader11
cwboyfan

da_Bison
dbackjon
ddmann
DJKyR0
DOME
DoubleH
downbythebeach
drpnut
DSUrocks07
dungeonjoe
dystopiamembrane

Eagle_77
eagle07
Eagle16
Eaglesrus
El Griz
etiger

fatmonarch
FCS_pwns_FBS
FCS Go!
frozennorth
FTG06'

gabe01
gasoutherneagle
GATA_Eagles
GeauxLions94
Ginsbach
GlassOnion
Go Apps
GOODY26
GreatAppSt
Green Cookie Monster
Gringer1
Grizo406
Grizzaholic
Grizzmark
GSU Eagle
gsuhooligan

Hambone
HensRock
Horseshoe App
Humble Steward

iceman4221
inpsite1919
Ivytalk

Jacked_Rabbit
JaxStateDSM93
jayhawkdaddy
jhanel
jmufan999
JSU02

LeeshaJo
Lehigh'98
LUHawker
LeadBolt

m_olslund - NDSU
MacThor
MarchingMountaineer
Milktruck74
mmiller_34
molly
Monarch History
MSUBobcat
msupokes1
MSU_77

NHwildEcat

OB55
Old Grad
OldApp79
Old Grad
OldApp79

PAllen
PaladinFan
paul1978
phoenixphanatic21
pleahy1

RattlerFan70
redspider
Redwyn
ridgerock
Rob Iola

Saint3333
Screamin_Eagle174
SeattleGriz
SF State Gaters
sikolec
skjellyfetti
skinny_uncle
SleepySmurf
slostang
SonuvaHenx2
SpeedkingATL
Squealofthepig
ST_Lawson

TBIRDSFN10
T-Dog
techstate
terrierbob
tomq04
THE DANIMAL
theasushow
TheRevSFA
The Eagle's Cliff
TheDancinMonarch
Travelinman67
tribefan40
TTUEagles
Twentysix
TxState_GO_CATS!

UCABEAR
UCABEARS75
ucdavisaggie05
UD77
UNH_Alum_In_CT
UNIFanSince1983
URMite

VT Wildcat Fan53

WrenFGun

ursus arctos horribilis
July 19th, 2015, 05:59 PM
The way to sign up for the poll this year is here btw:

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?169552-2015-Poll-Registration-Now-Open

TheRevSFA
July 19th, 2015, 07:40 PM
I plan to return next year

superman7515
July 19th, 2015, 07:52 PM
It's a shame, some of those names used to be regular stand-up guys and gals that helped make the place a little more fun in their own ways.

PantherRob82
July 19th, 2015, 08:44 PM
It's a shame, some of those names used to be regular stand-up guys and gals that helped make the place a little more fun in their own ways.

It's hard. I know for me having to travel two hours for every game home and away made it harder to vote than I thought. I like to spend time on my poll and had much less time than expected.

Go...gate
July 20th, 2015, 12:05 AM

+1

Go...gate
July 20th, 2015, 12:07 AM
Cap'n Cat, D1B, BisonBabe, Colgate 13, dungeonjoe, Bogus Megapardus.... all missed.

- - - Updated - - -

Whatever happened to that other page that sprang up for a while?

Hambone
July 20th, 2015, 08:03 AM
No problem purging me - I've got two young ones that take up a lot of my time so I don't think I can do the research required to keep my poll honest. In a year or two I think I'll be able to start going again.

OL FU
July 20th, 2015, 08:59 AM
Purge sounds like an awful thing to have done to youxeyebrowx:D

tomq04
July 20th, 2015, 11:53 AM
Ugh ugh! like above, 2 little ones kept me from being as thoughtful as I like. Maybe someday! I'll still hang around and rabble rouse as EWU loses another playoff game at home.

ursus arctos horribilis
July 20th, 2015, 12:22 PM
BTW, if you see your name on that list and you and I have emailed/pm'd back and forth with conditions to reactivate then those conditions are in effect and you can gain access again by following them.

Just want to make it clear that your name being up there doesn't mean you can't be readmitted if certain conditions are met this season.xthumbsupx

superman7515
July 20th, 2015, 04:54 PM
Just want to make it clear that your name being up there doesn't mean you can't be readmitted if certain conditions are met this season.xthumbsupx

Or you have nice assets...

BisonFan02
July 20th, 2015, 06:30 PM
Or you have nice assets...

Too many of us skip leg day..... xlolx

CHIP72
July 20th, 2015, 08:06 PM
Cap'n Cat, D1B, BisonBabe, Colgate 13, dungeonjoe, Bogus Megapardus.... all missed.

- - - Updated - - -

Whatever happened to that other page that sprang up for a while?

Bogie has been posting on the Lafayette sports message board site the last few months (he was also MIA there from I think late October last year to March or April this year), so I expect he'll eventually be back here when we get closer to the season.

ursus arctos horribilis
July 22nd, 2015, 01:03 PM
Just wanting to make sure this is seen as by as many people as possible.

UNIFanSince1983
July 22nd, 2015, 02:21 PM
I am completely okay with being purged. I signed up one year, and never voted. I don't get to see enough other FCS action than MVFC so I cannot rightfully vote.

Laker
July 22nd, 2015, 03:19 PM
I am completely okay with being purged. I signed up one year, and never voted. I don't get to see enough other FCS action than MVFC so I cannot rightfully vote.

http://www.watcherofthedawn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/purge.jpg

clenz
July 22nd, 2015, 03:22 PM
http://www.cinemablend.com/images/news_img/41380/The_Purge_2_41380.jpg

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/Yaoh3PqHG7I/maxresdefault.jpg

Ivytalk
July 23rd, 2015, 12:32 PM
http://www.watcherofthedawn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/purge.jpg

Laker, that's exactly what came to my mind! "Purge" goes with political show trials and binge eating, not with FCS polling. Candidly, I am just a casual fan of FCS football, and I never was the type to do a regression analysis or algorithms every time I filled out a poll. And I dang sure don't give a hoot whether Moonshine State ranked #18 or #21 any given week. xpeacex

But whatever floats your boat. Just don't take away my right to hate Penn (tougher with Bags gone) or Dartmouth (easier with GoGreen here).:D