PDA

View Full Version : 1st Round Match Ups...Who's winning half time?

yorkcountyUNHfan
November 22nd, 2006, 07:06 PM
Battle of the bands.

UNH v Hampton

Ok...in this one Hampton is about a 90 point favorite.

chiapet9
November 22nd, 2006, 07:11 PM
JMU has one of the best bands in the country. and over half of them are traveling to YSU. The Marching Royal Dukes win by a landslide.

FlyYtown
November 22nd, 2006, 07:21 PM
JMU has one of the best bands in the country. and over half of them are traveling to YSU. The Marching Royal Dukes win by a landslide.
Have to agree, only way YSU outdoes JMU is if there are 3-4 HS bands at the game complimenting their show which will not happen!

UMass922
November 22nd, 2006, 07:36 PM
How many visiting schools are actually sending their bands this weekend? When I was in the UMass band in the '98 and '99 playoff seasons, we didn't go to any of the road games (McNeese and Northwestern State in '98, Furman and Georgia Southern in '99), and we almost didn't get sent to the '98 championship game--it took a last-minute decision by the university chancellor to get our butts on a plane to Chattanooga.

redbirdtim
November 22nd, 2006, 08:29 PM
The Big Red Marching Machine will be over 200 strong at EIU, but we have the shortest route to go. Combining the band/cheer squad with the fan busses I've heard. Should be quite a caravan of charter busses headed for this one.

JMU_MRD'03-'07
November 22nd, 2006, 11:17 PM
I've been to 3 playoff games in 4 years, this will be my fourth... the second one as a non-marching pep band instead of the full ensemble.

JMU_MRD'03-'07
November 22nd, 2006, 11:20 PM
Also I'm very sad to not get to see Hampton come up to Hburg or the other way around... would have been the best show on earth