PDA

View Full Version : 2007 Predictions

89Hen
November 20th, 2006, 01:17 PM
:p Hey, I don't have a dog in the race anymore, can't I kid?

FCS_pwns_FBS
November 20th, 2006, 01:21 PM
:p Hey, I don't have a dog in the race anymore

What?

By the way, I predict Towson will beat Savannah State 38-3 in the 2007 National Championship. San Diego will outbid UTC and get to host the game.

TheBisonator
November 20th, 2006, 01:24 PM
What?

By the way, I predict Towson will beat Savannah State 38-3 in the 2007 National Championship. San Diego will outbid UTC and get to host the game.

And NDSU will lose to Savannah State in the semifinals at the Fargodome in front of a crowd of 6.xlolx

YoUDeeMan
November 20th, 2006, 01:25 PM
:p Hey, I don't have a dog in the race anymore, can't I kid?

Early call: UD wil be in the playoffs next year. :thumbsup:

They will host a game, and they will do some damage. :nod:

carney2
November 20th, 2006, 01:32 PM
This is an April - May thread, but until then I am picking

Prairie View A&M vs. Yale

for the championship game.

Tribe4SF
November 20th, 2006, 01:37 PM
W&M will win more than 3 games (I hope).

BillLuc1982
November 20th, 2006, 01:39 PM

Prairie View A&M vs. Yale

for the championship game.

Prairie View A&M vs. LaSalle also sounds nice

AggiePride
November 20th, 2006, 01:40 PM
LOL, This thread has "homer" written all over it.

BTW, UCD will be Champions in their first eligible season!!

Freightliner
November 20th, 2006, 01:41 PM
Texas State will be back in the national spotlight again winning the 07 Southland Conference Championship and moving on to win the National Championship Game against Savannah State in Overtime (oddly enough after taking a knee in regulation with 1:27 left and all 3 time outs remaining from the 50 yard line!):thumbsup:

To be truthful though - Beware of the Southland....they will be a force to be reckoned with in 2007.:nod:

VictorG
November 20th, 2006, 01:49 PM
The Griz under the guidance of a new head coach and offensive coordinator will average over 400 yards of offense per game while the defense continues to be one of the top defenses in the country.

But, unrest among the fan base will continue to run rampant as "it's just not as exciting as it was 10 years ago"!

89Hen
November 20th, 2006, 01:50 PM
You kidding me? By then we'll have already crowned the 2007 champ. :p

andy7171
November 20th, 2006, 01:53 PM
Morgan State vs Elon, with a strong showing by Liberty.

Oh, wait, thats just my OOC schedule. :(

FU97
November 20th, 2006, 01:56 PM
Furman will be really good next year.

ncbears
November 20th, 2006, 02:01 PM
The Griz under the guidance of a new head coach and offensive coordinator will average over 400 yards of offense per game while the defense continues to be one of the top defenses in the country.

But, unrest among the fan base will continue to run rampant as "it's just not as exciting as it was 10 years ago"!

And where in the world will your current head coach be at next season??

walliver
November 20th, 2006, 02:03 PM
Wofford will turn down a trip to the FCS play-offs to play Ohio State in the Sugar Bowl.

The sun will rise in the East and set in the West.

UNCBears2010
November 20th, 2006, 02:09 PM
Can anybody say Northern Colorado 2007 Big Sky champions?xlolx :bang:

FU97
November 20th, 2006, 02:11 PM

Not with a straight face.

UNHWildCats
November 20th, 2006, 02:14 PM
Here's a prediction. UNH will either show they are a destination for top talent, or they completely fall off the radar without Ball. If they fall completely off the radar I fear what will happen in 2008 without Santos.

UMass922
November 20th, 2006, 02:19 PM
And NDSU will lose to Savannah State in the semifinals at the Fargodome in front of a crowd of 6.xlolx

Are you implying that NDSU will have pulled off the huge upset against Indiana State in the quarterfinals?

Umass74
November 20th, 2006, 02:27 PM
Rhode Island will win the National Championship running the spread option------causing all GSU fans to stroke out. xlolx

VictorG
November 20th, 2006, 02:29 PM
And where in the world will your current head coach be at next season??

Good question. I'd say it most likely depends upon how far the Griz go in the playoffs. He was offered a 3 year contract within the last month but didn't sign it. Up until now, Griz coaches were year to year on their contracts.

Speculation abounds in Griz world as to why he didn't sign. The speculation ranges from that he didn't want to think about it during the season, to he's looking for the right opportunity to he'll jump ship at the 1st chance!

But, since this is truly a hypothetical thread, I hypothetically stated he moved on. (Personally, I like Bobby Hauck and most of his assistants.)

Grizalltheway
November 20th, 2006, 02:29 PM
Lex Hilliard will win the Walter Payton Award

AmsterBison
November 20th, 2006, 02:30 PM
Are you implying that NDSU will have pulled off the huge upset against Indiana State in the quarterfinals?

I believe Indiana State will have forfeited their game against NDSU due to an unsightly, highly-contagious skin condition running rampant among their players (aka they got turned into zombies after incurring some very bad mojo from their OT victory against Southeast Louisiana).

FCS_pwns_FBS
November 20th, 2006, 02:30 PM
Brian Van Gorder shall demote his OC and a new person will come in from the ranks of the high school football coaches of America. He will run an option offense that will be the most feared in all of IAA. We will be 11-0 and will stumble in the first round of the playoffs.

Then in the '08 opener, we will beat UGA 63-6.

89Hen
November 20th, 2006, 02:37 PM
Lex Hilliard will win the Walter Payton Award
How many years is he allowed?! :confused: :eek: Seems like he's been in Montana for 7.

blackfordpu
November 20th, 2006, 02:40 PM
To be truthful though - Beware of the Southland....they will be a force to be reckoned with in 2007.:nod:

Some McNeese fans are already tooting their horn about winning the SLC again next season. I see the Kats winning it behind a great QB and some very talented transfers/signees.

VictorG
November 20th, 2006, 02:42 PM
How many years is he allowed?! :confused: :eek: Seems like he's been in Montana for 7.

How ever many it takes!:) :) :) :D :thumbsup:

Spooney-Cat
November 20th, 2006, 02:50 PM
Some McNeese fans are already tooting their horn about winning the SLC again next season. I see the Kats winning it behind a great QB and some very talented transfers/signees.

Texas State should not be taken lightly next season. Although a disappointing year for us, we started 1-4, and ended 4-2 with some tough
games (at McNeese, at Sam Houston, both vying for the SLC championship this year).

Bomar and who else? Transfers/Signees? Come on now, you are losing
Terry, who was most of your offense this year. SHSU finishes behind TxState and McNeese for sure next year.

Grizalltheway
November 20th, 2006, 02:58 PM

He was injured in the preseason, and took a medical redshirt for the year:thumbsup:

windwalker
November 20th, 2006, 03:24 PM
Coastal loses 32 seniors this year... Most of you probably think we will be down next year...
Don't think we will lose a heartbeat. There are some very good underclassmen just waiting to step into the starting roles.

Remember this...

OL FU
November 20th, 2006, 03:26 PM
Coastal loses 32 seniors this year... Most of you probably think we will be down next year...
Don't think we will lose a heartbeat. There are some very good underclassmen just waiting to step into the starting roles.

Remember this...

I plan to cuz I don't believe it for a minute:smiley_wi

My prediction - Furman will receive at least two pre-season number one votes:rolleyes:

Big Dawg
November 20th, 2006, 03:27 PM
We started 12 freshmen (I believe 17 underclassmen in total) this year and only lose 8 seniors and still finished 7-4...The Rattlers will be back soon!!!

kats89
November 20th, 2006, 03:33 PM
Texas State should not be taken lightly next season. Although a disappointing year for us, we started 1-4, and ended 4-2 with some tough
games (at McNeese, at Sam Houston, both vying for the SLC championship this year).

Bomar and who else? Transfers/Signees? Come on now, you are losing
Terry, who was most of your offense this year. SHSU finishes behind TxState and McNeese for sure next year.

I see why your name is SpooneyCat, cause you keep spooning the crap. xlolx Bomar will come in and lead us into the playoffs. Tx State should be competitive with a healthy Bradley George. We will be fine at RB. In 2001 and 2004, we had a stud QB that led the charge. Our offense will be good. We only lose one OL. Defense will be the question mark since we lose so many seniors. We have plenty of depth. I think the SLC will be back next year.

chiapet9
November 20th, 2006, 03:38 PM
JMU is losing 14 seniors....eeek.

Chattanooga 2007 - VMI beats Iona 42-39 in 3 OTs.

pantherclaw
November 20th, 2006, 03:41 PM
Indiana state will dominate the Gateway, and North Carolina A&T(0-11 this year) will meet in the national championship, with ISU winning, and then both will return to their normal doormat status in 2008.

Walkon79
November 20th, 2006, 04:09 PM
Cat's go 6-5 with 2 DII losses, but still "bid" themselves into the playoffs and a first round home game.

Then beat McNeese State, FU, and App State on their way to Chatty, losing in the rematch with the Griz after humbling them in November.

TigerFan17
November 20th, 2006, 04:13 PM
Morgan State vs Elon, with a strong showing by Liberty.

Oh, wait, thats just my OOC schedule. :(

Incorrect, next year's OOC is

Central Connecticut @ home - NEC, but they're not bad.
Colgate @ home - Hello again, Patriot League. ;)
Morgan St. @ away - Local...rivalry? : smh :

Hey, the A-10 is hard enough as it is, right?

I think we can make the playoffs next year if we play to our potential.

UAalum72
November 20th, 2006, 04:17 PM
Committee gives the NEC an auto-bid, dropping the MEAC. Hampton goes undefeated, and its supporters flood the AGS board citing their record and statistics, but board members dismiss them because of a weak OOC schedule, and their league games are meaningless because it's a weak, non-autobid conference.

FU97
November 20th, 2006, 04:25 PM
I plan to cuz I don't believe it for a minute:smiley_wi

My prediction - Furman will receive at least two pre-season number one votes:rolleyes:

Assuming all our 4th year juniors come back, then I agree. We have a ton of young talent.

HensRock
November 20th, 2006, 04:34 PM
89Hen will record his 20,000th post.

ASU Kep
November 20th, 2006, 04:47 PM
App St. loses quite a few after this season. I think Furman may damn well win the SOCON outright, with us and Woffy making the playoffs as at-larges.

Our quest for a three-peat :D falls short in the quarters, but 2008 and *2009* look to be incredible seasons for us.

* Our home winning streak stands all the way to my graduation in May of '08 (five-year plan). :)

crunifan
November 20th, 2006, 04:52 PM
UNI has to be the favorite for the Gateway next year after losing only 4 starters.

We will be back in the playoffs. And I expect them to beat Iowa State this year!

Cincy App
November 20th, 2006, 07:11 PM
App St. loses quite a few after this season. I think Furman may damn well win the SOCON outright, with us and Woffy making the playoffs as at-larges.

Our quest for a three-peat :D falls short in the quarters, but 2008 and *2009* look to be incredible seasons for us.

* Our home winning streak stands all the way to my graduation in May of '08 (five-year plan). :)

ASU should still be strong next season. Armanti will be more experienced at QB. We will return experience everywhere except the DL. If we plug the DL, we'll stay in the top five.

bobcathusband
November 20th, 2006, 07:27 PM

I expect Sam to go 15-0 the next 2 years with two 1-AA national championships with the services of Bomar.

GOTOREROS
November 20th, 2006, 07:38 PM
What?

Uh, San Diego is joining the PAC-10 next year........:p

McNeese75
November 20th, 2006, 08:45 PM
[QUOTE=kats89]Bomar will come in and lead us into the playoffs.... Our offense will be good. We only lose one OL. Defense will be the question mark since we lose so many seniors. We have plenty of depth. QUOTE]

xcoffeex Anybody scared?????

Sam_Kats
November 20th, 2006, 08:53 PM
I do like the idea of the SLC being VERY strong next year...I can understand the argument for both McNeese and Tx State, HOWEVER we've all seen what a great QB does at this level (especially the Southland):

Long - SH
Nealy - TxSt
McCown - SH

Bomar will be no exception!!:nod: :nod: :nod:

Reed Rothchild
November 20th, 2006, 08:54 PM
UNI will beat ISU next year and UNI will have a great season because it seems that odd years are Farleys best!

appfan2008
November 20th, 2006, 09:09 PM
App St goes 6-1 in the SOCON only losing at Furman (identical to '05)
Back in the playoffs with an at large meets FU again in Chatty and takes for an unprecedented 3 peat!:D

rcny46
November 20th, 2006, 09:13 PM
Here's a prediction. UNH will either show they are a destination for top talent, or they completely fall off the radar without Ball. If they fall completely off the radar I fear what will happen in 2008 without Santos.

I think UNH will be at least as good as they were this year,possibly better given what they have coming back.Ball will be missed,but they have quality depth at WR.They are high on Toman at QB,so they should be set there as well in `08 (I realize that there is only one Santos,but this guy has a good arm,and can run,and was highly regarded coming out of HS in California).

skinny_uncle
November 20th, 2006, 09:24 PM
The Salukis win a their second straight National Title. (I can dream, can't I?)
:hurray:

FUtilitspurple
November 20th, 2006, 10:00 PM
Furman-2007 National Champions

mainejeff
November 20th, 2006, 10:03 PM
Maine will go winless losing all 11 games by a total of 8 points (8 missed PATs and 3 forfeits due to an ineligible kicker). :rolleyes: ;)

:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

AggiePride
November 20th, 2006, 10:05 PM
Maine will go winless losing all 11 games by a total of 8 points (8 missed PATs and 3 forfeits due to an ineligible kicker). :rolleyes: ;)

:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

At least the kickers will not be knifing eachother :thumbsup:

BigSkyGrizGano
November 20th, 2006, 10:19 PM
I do like the idea of the SLC being VERY strong next year...I can understand the argument for both McNeese and Tx State, HOWEVER we've all seen what a great QB does at this level (especially the Southland):

Long - SH
Nealy - TxSt
McCown - SH

Bomar will be no exception!!:nod: :nod: :nod:
Don't count your chickens... look at Josh Swogger for UM. Not all transfers pan out. As for my prediction, Sac St. and No. Col tie for the big sky crown, UM gets an at large bid and ,gasp, doesn't get a home game. They win 3 consecutive road games in the south against run -oriented teams. They play San Diego in the Championship game to a 77-77 tie at the end of regulation, the griz win, ironically, on a botched field goal attempt turned game winning touchdown.:hurray:

Sam_Kats
November 20th, 2006, 10:25 PM
Well, this isn't exactly your average Oklahoma St, Colorado, Texas Tech, New Mexico, etc. transfer QB...this kid was the #1 QB in the NATION coming out of high school.

I doubt any other CS school can lay claim to that...I know, I know...things could turn sour, but I think Bomar and the Kats will be something special these next two years.:hurray:

TonkaBison
November 20th, 2006, 10:31 PM

Uffdah it's tough to be a Golden Bears fan nowadays! :confused:

TonkaBison
November 20th, 2006, 10:33 PM
We started 12 freshmen (I believe 17 underclassmen in total) this year and only lose 8 seniors and still finished 7-4...The Rattlers will be back soon!!!

See you in 2008!!!! :D

BigSkyGrizGano
November 20th, 2006, 10:33 PM
Well, this isn't exactly your average Oklahoma St, Colorado, Texas Tech, New Mexico, etc. transfer QB...this kid was the #1 QB in the NATION coming out of high school.

I doubt any other CS school can lay claim to that...I know, I know...things could turn sour, but I think Bomar and the Kats will be something special these next two years.:hurray:
Just don't give him any jobs at car dealerships!:cool:

TonkaBison
November 20th, 2006, 10:37 PM

Not to take it to the smack board but bring er to de dome UMass, bring er to de dome!!! : smash :

UNHWildCats
November 20th, 2006, 11:04 PM
I think UNH will be at least as good as they were this year,possibly better given what they have coming back.Ball will be missed,but they have quality depth at WR.They are high on Toman at QB,so they should be set there as well in `08 (I realize that there is only one Santos,but this guy has a good arm,and can run,and was highly regarded coming out of HS in California).

I agree. This team I think is here as a year in, year out contender for a long time. The recruiting will continue to get better and a nice deep run this year will only help.

I have said before and still think Kackert will run for 1400 yards before his UNH career is done. I expect that in 2007 or 2008 we will see the team transform back to a more run oriented team like it was when Azumah was here.

Yes, Toman sounds like hes gonna be good. I wonder who starts in 08 Hendrick or Toman should be a good camp battle.

BULLDOG8180
November 20th, 2006, 11:20 PM

Remember this...

Plus I'm sure you will get some more transfers.

TigerFan17
November 20th, 2006, 11:41 PM

They will definitely win the NC when they get Bomar in just like Furman did when they got that touted QB from Florida. :rotateh:

ashram
November 21st, 2006, 12:02 AM
They will definitely win the NC when they get Bomar in just like Furman did when they got that touted QB from Florida. :rotateh:

You're right, but we SHOULD have won the title both years Martin was starting.

Husky Alum
November 21st, 2006, 12:16 AM
Northeastern will beat Northwestern and Northwestern State, but it won't matter, as our schedule will totally confuse the sports media twice in three weeks.

Dan Patrick will scream in frustration as he tried to read the scores.

Seriously, I think NU will have a winning record for the first time since 2003, and will compete for the title in the A-10 North.

I'm pegging us as next year's "dark horse".

DirtyDukes
November 21st, 2006, 12:30 AM
The Dukes will go 11-0 and get sent to 4-7 Lafayette for the first round.

Keeper
November 21st, 2006, 03:08 AM
2007 Conference/Division champs:

Northeast = CCSU
Metro = Duquense
Ivy League = Harvard
Patriot = Lehigh
Colonial North = Maine
Colonial South = JMU
Big South = CCU
Southern = Wofford
MEAC = Hampton
Gateway = Ill St
Ohio Valley = EKU
Pioneer = USD
SWAC East = Jackson St
SWAC West = Grambling
Southland = McNeese
Great West = NDSU
Big Sky = Montana

(just for giggles, gut feelings all)

ncbears
November 21st, 2006, 07:40 AM
I think my Bears will come back next season, not have any stabbing incidents and the players can focuse on winning a conference game. I can see us winning at least 3 maybe 4 BSC games.

CSU Girl
November 21st, 2006, 08:07 AM
We will have home field advantage for all three of our "toughest" games. Therefore I predict CSU will go undefeated next year and win the Conference Championship and a bid to the playoffs.

CCUCheer
November 21st, 2006, 03:31 PM
We will have home field advantage for all three of our "toughest" games. Therefore I predict CSU will go undefeated next year and win the Conference Championship and a bid to the playoffs.

hehe silly... :p no comment there

MYTAPPY
November 21st, 2006, 03:33 PM
hehe silly... :p no comment there

Cat fight between CSU girl and CCUCheer!!:nod: :D
Hope to see you in Boone this weekend CCUCheer!

citdog
November 21st, 2006, 05:29 PM
The Citadel builds on the momentum of this season and moves into the top two in the SoCon and it's 1992 all over again.

CCUCheer
November 21st, 2006, 05:51 PM
Cat fight between CSU girl and CCUCheer!!:nod: :D
Hope to see you in Boone this weekend CCUCheer!

haha... nah not a cat fight, I mean I can see her MAYYYYBEEEE saying that CSU could win the Big South, but a play off bid too??? hehe how much wine has she been drinkin tonight. :p Just messin.
Anyways I really HOPE to make the trip. I'm just bummed that they can only take 12 cheerleaders and ONE coach (that counts me out) grr.. so I dunno, we'll see. XoXo
<3 Katie :hurray:

Walkon79
November 21st, 2006, 06:23 PM
2007 Conference/Division champs:

Northeast = CCSU
Metro = Duquense
Ivy League = Harvard
Patriot = Lehigh
Colonial North = Maine
Colonial South = JMU
Big South = CCU
Southern = Wofford
MEAC = Hampton
Gateway = Ill St
Ohio Valley = EKU
Pioneer = USD
SWAC East = Jackson St
SWAC West = Grambling
Southland = McNeese
Great West = NDSU
Big Sky = Montana

(just for giggles, gut feelings all)

Montana will be the pre-season favorite, with 17 returning starters. Cats will likely be the second pick.

ButlerGSU
November 21st, 2006, 08:48 PM

Plus the worst looking uniforms!

Grizo406
November 21st, 2006, 09:27 PM
Grizo's 2007 Predictions:

1. Either Kate Beckinsale, or one of his 3 favorite Jennifer's become his wife.
2. The Griz hang flag #4.
3. He finally lands that 24" Cutt Throat trout.
4. Bob Dylan & Leonard Cohen ask him to go on tour.

JMU_MRD'03-'07
November 22nd, 2006, 12:05 AM
I see URI as a good A10 team next year... as well as Towson

grizwin
November 22nd, 2006, 12:12 AM
The GRIZZZZZZZ will break thier record 24 game winning streak they had between 2001 and 2002.

Tod
November 22nd, 2006, 12:22 AM
Grizo's 2007 Predictions:

1. Either Kate Beckinsale, or one of his 3 favorite Jennifer's become his wife.
2. The Griz hang flag #4.
3. He finally lands that 24" Cutt Throat trout.
4. Bob Dylan & Leonard Cohen ask him to go on tour.

Don't be ridiculous! A 24" cutthroat? :rolleyes:

grizwin
November 22nd, 2006, 12:24 AM
That record breaking 25th win in a row will be in Bozeman

CSU Girl
November 22nd, 2006, 07:02 AM
CCU cheer-

We would have gotten the bid this year had we won all the way through..
That is a lame rule about 12 cheerleaders and one coach! on a side note does CCU cheerleading go to Nationals? and are you in the NCA or UCA?

Polywog
November 22nd, 2006, 11:42 AM
Cal Poly will decline an offer to move to the BS and join the Pac 10 in favor of remaining in the 3-team GWFC.

Grizzaholic
November 22nd, 2006, 12:55 PM
Maybe this isn't a prediciton but a fact.

Griz extend their playoff streak to 15:)

GrizFoo
November 22nd, 2006, 12:58 PM
I agree grizzaholic. Next year's Griz team will be considerably better than this year's team, IMO. It will take some seriously good BSC teams to keep them out of the playoffs.

Grizo406
November 22nd, 2006, 07:02 PM
Don't be ridiculous! A 24" cutthroat? :rolleyes:

I could ramble on forever about this one, but I'll just say that I know where one lives. And when I get him figured out, and find him at home...he's done, finished, washed up, and on the wall!

I will not be denied!;) :D

VictorG
November 22nd, 2006, 07:09 PM
Are you sure your "instrument" of measure doesn't need to be re-calibrated?:D xlolx

89Hen
November 22nd, 2006, 08:00 PM
It will take some seriously good BSC teams to keep them out of the playoffs.
Let us know if you ever find one. :p

CCUCheer
November 22nd, 2006, 10:30 PM
CCU cheer-

We would have gotten the bid this year had we won all the way through..
That is a lame rule about 12 cheerleaders and one coach! on a side note does CCU cheerleading go to Nationals? and are you in the NCA or UCA?

Really??? I have heard that CSU would not have gotten into the playoffs this year bc their schedule was so easy, oh well who knows. Anyways, yeah CCU competes in NCA Daytona coed division (Small in the past) This year they are not competing bc we have a very young/new squad and coach... plus this year they are getting scholarships, so we opted out of competition this year. Next year I believe they are competing but i'm not sure if it will be in Daytona or somewhere else. Daytona is the best comp ever, so fun! Do CSU cheerleaders compete?
HAPPY TURKEY DAY XOXO
<3 Katie

November 22nd, 2006, 11:21 PM
:p Hey, I don't have a dog in the race anymore, can't I kid?Why not join in THIS SEASON'S championship talk... :confused:

ButlerGSU
November 23rd, 2006, 12:31 AM
Why not join in THIS SEASON'S championship talk... :confused:

Only 16 teams are involved with that, all the cool kids are talking about NEXT season...

AZGrizFan
November 23rd, 2006, 01:09 AM
Let us know if you ever find one. :p

You're welcome Hen.

We set 'em up....you KNOCK em down. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :p

BisBison
November 23rd, 2006, 09:33 AM
I predict the Bison go 10-1 again :hurray: and don't get into the playoffs again:bang:

slostang
November 23rd, 2006, 09:48 AM
Don't count your chickens... look at Josh Swogger for UM. Not all transfers pan out.
Josh has not worked out? 10-1 record (only loss was to Iowa) and a number 2 seeding in the playoffs. I can see where you might be disappointed.xidiotx

BisBison
November 23rd, 2006, 10:54 AM
Josh has not worked out? 10-1 record (only loss was to Iowa) and a number 2 seeding in the playoffs. I can see where you might be disappointed.xidiotx

Yeah, I don't know what it takes to please some people.:rolleyes:

CSU Girl
November 27th, 2006, 09:50 AM
CCU Cheer-

No clue if CSU competes, but my good friend cheers for GW and they do and I went last year to Daytona, and her sister cheers for UMASS so I was cheering them both on. When I was a cheerleader, Northeastern had a killer squad they were impossible to beat. I wont be going this year so good luck!

Ronbo
November 27th, 2006, 10:01 AM

Actually Lex played as a true freshman. He was an impact player from the get go. Players like that seem to be around for a long time. He graduated HS in 2003, played in 03, 04, 05. He'll now be a Senior in 2007 along with the other guys that were in the 2002 recruiting class that reshirted.

89Hen
November 27th, 2006, 10:04 AM
Actually Lex played as a true freshman. He was an impact player from the get go. Players like that seem to be around for a long time.
No doubt. The Hens have faced some players who fit that bill. W&M has always had some QB's that we seem to play for an eternity. Baylark at UMass would fit this bill except we didn't face him this year. I'm sure some CAA opponents will see Omar Cuff like that, although he did miss a lot of action this year. :(