PDA

View Full Version : SoCon WRs/TEs Ranked By SoCon John

SU DOG
April 26th, 2015, 11:26 AM
https://medium.com/@SoConJohn22/southern-conference-football-2015-ranking-the-wide-receivers-tight-ends-48de9e1603e8

Toby
April 26th, 2015, 05:41 PM
https://medium.com/@SoConJohn22/southern-conference-football-2015-ranking-the-wide-receivers-tight-ends-48de9e1603e8

"Curtis will team with Palmer and tight end Robert Hunter to help the Bears field one of the best receiving units in the SoCon this Fall"

I assume you (SoCon John) mean Robert Brown at tight end for the Bears?

Curtis will team with Palmer and tight end Robert Hunter to help the Bears field one of the best receiving units in the SoCon this fall.

Curtis will team with Palmer and tight end Robert Hunter to help the Bears field one of the best receiving units in the SoCon this fall.

PaladinFan
April 27th, 2015, 04:47 AM
With a healthy Reese Hannon, I think you'll see Furman's combo of Jordan Snellings and Andre Suttles become a force out there. Last season there just wasn't anyone that could really get them the football.

PaladinNation
April 28th, 2015, 03:30 PM
With a healthy Reese Hannon, I think you'll see Furman's combo of Jordan Snellings and Andre Suttles become a force out there. Last season there just wasn't anyone that could really get them the football.

Lots of interesting pieces for Furman at WR/TE. If Spring practice is an indication of the upcoming season; pencil in Logan McCarter to creating a bunch of noise. With two very capable QB's, and I'm hoping for stronger o-line play, WR/TE will get increased touches in 2015. I'm expecting a robust increase in the 2015 Paladin offense, there better be.

Furman will have a first rotation of Snellings, Suttles, McCarter at WR, Fletcher and Mall at TE, Fletcher is a perfect H back too. What will be interesting to see is the development of the young receivers under new WR coach Brian Bratton ( one of Furman's best ). Newcomers to watch 6-4 Andy Schumpert, 6-2 Bradford Lemmons (100m in 10.92), and speedster A’lencio Graham at WR. Tight End is were it really gets interesting Furman has recruited heavily and successfully to get size and athletic ability at TE. Going to be interesting to see what the redshirts; Bryant 6-3 237 and Williams 6-4 240 do this season. Still I guess the biggest question related to WR/TE does possibly the highest rated prospect Furman has ever signed at WR or TE redshirt in 2015?

PaladinFan
April 28th, 2015, 08:54 PM
Lots of interesting pieces for Furman at WR/TE. If Spring practice is an indication of the upcoming season; pencil in Logan McCarter to creating a bunch of noise. With two very capable QB's, and I'm hoping for stronger o-line play, WR/TE will get increased touches in 2015. I'm expecting a robust increase in the 2015 Paladin offense, there better be.

Furman will have a first rotation of Snellings, Suttles, McCarter at WR, Fletcher and Mall at TE, Fletcher is a perfect H back too. What will be interesting to see is the development of the young receivers under new WR coach Brian Bratton ( one of Furman's best ). Newcomers to watch 6-4 Andy Schumpert, 6-2 Bradford Lemmons (100m in 10.92), and speedster A’lencio Graham at WR. Tight End is were it really gets interesting Furman has recruited heavily and successfully to get size and athletic ability at TE. Going to be interesting to see what the redshirts; Bryant 6-3 237 and Williams 6-4 240 do this season. Still I guess the biggest question related to WR/TE does possibly the highest rated prospect Furman has ever signed at WR or TE redshirt in 2015?

Hard to underestimate what having Reese Hannon back will do. Pretty apparent Furman's playbook was extremely limited last season behind two inexperienced quarterbacks. His return should do wonders for the Furman offense, especially the passing game.

Fowler has an a pretty enigmatic tenure to this point, but it is pretty obvious he has bought fully into the "best player plays" mentality. If he is willing to start four true freshman on offense, I'm pretty sure he will play the best TE available.