PDA

View Full Version : WHERE'S NDSU IN THE PLAYOFFS!!??

NDSUFREAK
November 19th, 2006, 01:05 PM
NDSU WAS SNUBBED TODAY BY THE SELECTION COMMITTEE!! HOW BOGUS IS THAT!! HOW DID WE NOT MAKE THE PLAYOFFS!!!:bang: :smiley_wi :smiley_wi :smiley_wi :smiley_wi xlolx

Congrats to the 16 teams who made the playoffs. Looking forward to watching some great FCS playoffs!

*I was being sarcastic on NDSU being "snubbed" for those of you who cant take a joke.xlolx

dbackjon
November 19th, 2006, 01:06 PM
:D

bisonguy
November 19th, 2006, 01:11 PM
Congrats to the teams that made the field!

I'm looking forward to watching some of the games on TV. :hurray:

DuckDuckGriz
November 19th, 2006, 01:42 PM
Can't say that I'm not relieved that NDSU is playoff eligible. No offense. You guys are just that good.

Congrats on a great season.

Ronbo
November 19th, 2006, 01:48 PM
When are Griz fans going to stop acting afraid on this board? "We're sure glad we don't play you." I say bring on anyone, if they win then they are better.:eyebrow:

BisonBacker
November 19th, 2006, 02:09 PM
Its called respect. Last time we played you apparently it didn't sink it to your head. Yes it was several years ago but apparently you cannot bring yourself to say that NDSU has a good team. Move on Ronbo nobody in Fargo or on this board needs your recognition anyway. Fans that are knowlegable about football and DIAA and that also have some class can at least say the recognize a good football team when they see one. Obviously you cannot.

Seven Would Be Nice
November 19th, 2006, 02:10 PM
I thought NDSU was the best team we played this year. They man-handled our run game and had good pass D as well. Good luck next season, cyall in the playoffs!:D

RabidRabbit
November 19th, 2006, 02:20 PM
Jacks and Bison both have two more years before we're eligible for the playoffs.

So rest of CS, one more year of not having to play NDSU in the play-offs, or SDSU there either.