PDA

View Full Version : Highlight video from yesterday

DaGriz
November 19th, 2006, 09:48 AM
Sorry if this has been posted already. I scrolled through and didn't see it anywhere. Here's the highlight video from yesterdays Montana/Montana St game. It was a pretty big hitting game.

http://streamingmedia.montanagrizzlies.com/umgriz/2006_2007/Football/Multimedia/vs_Montana_S/um-msu-2006.wmv

liverquiver52
November 19th, 2006, 09:57 AM
Lots of big hits and turnovers!

griz37
November 19th, 2006, 10:17 AM
8 total turnovers in the game. At times it was very ugly, but the punishing physical hits on both sides more than made up for it.

Ronbo
November 19th, 2006, 10:25 AM
MSU coach Mike Kramer was quoted as saying that the turnovers were caused by the physical defensive play. Hard hits, strips, great DB play and QB pressure.

AZGrizFan
November 19th, 2006, 11:10 AM
There's no doubt the hit Jefferson took across the middle early in the game in which his helmet flew 15 feet in the air set the standard for the game, and MORE than affected him the rest of the game...I'd be surprised if he didn't have a slight concussion....he just didn't look right after that---or he got aligator arms disease....

What a punishing defensive game (on BOTH sides). More hard hits than I've seen in a game in a long time. My hat goes off to the MSU defense. :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

mschn99
November 19th, 2006, 11:14 AM
U gotta love any game when MULTIPLE helmets came off from hits, that right there tells you what kind of game it was:hurray:

UNHFan99
November 19th, 2006, 11:26 AM
looked like an unbelievable game.

Grizo406
November 19th, 2006, 01:49 PM
looked like an unbelievable game.

I was at the game, and thought is was beyond amazing.

A lot of it had to do with the "Game Day Atmosphere" that Washington/Grizzly continues to produce. But if you like defensive type games, this one was spectacular!

Its a shame that TV can't produce what its like to see a game like this in person.