PDA

View Full Version : Fordham at Hawaii

DFW HOYA
April 9th, 2015, 12:28 PM
Five years ago, the Rams were playing Columbia and Div. II Assumption. Five years from now, take a look.

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2015/04/08/fordham-to-play-at-hawaii-in-2020/

BEAR
April 9th, 2015, 12:50 PM
Nice! I went to the UCA v. Hawaii game a few years back.

Things to do:
Go to the Pearl Harbor memorial. Send the team there. Talk about refocusing your life thoughts.
Eat a spam sandwich. Locals love spam.
Find a mom/pop joint to relax at. Too many big companies there.
Everything is EXPENSIVE. Buy wisely.
"Chalk people" doesn't refer to Kansas fans.
Enjoy yourself! Its a once in a lifetime trip for many people. Enjoy it!

PAllen
April 9th, 2015, 02:50 PM
Good for them!

Now Joe, Navy is nice and all, but we're starting to get left in the dust by the rest of the league here.

Bill
April 9th, 2015, 03:13 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tH2w6Oxx0kQ

RichH2
April 9th, 2015, 03:46 PM
Kudos to Rams. Agree PAllen,we do seem to be lagging behind in FBS hunt. Understand and agree with starting in 18 to have a full roster by then. Given Joe's reluctance to post any info on future scheds,we may already have others. The only way we'll find out is scanning thru a variety of FBS future scheds as time goes by.

Laker
April 9th, 2015, 04:51 PM
Nice! I went to the UCA v. Hawaii game a few years back.

Things to do:
Go to the Pearl Harbor memorial. Send the team there. Talk about refocusing your life thoughts.
Eat a spam sandwich. Locals love spam.
Find a mom/pop joint to relax at. Too many big companies there.
Everything is EXPENSIVE. Buy wisely.
"Chalk people" doesn't refer to Kansas fans.
Enjoy yourself! Its a once in a lifetime trip for many people. Enjoy it!

Pearl Harbor was the highlight of my trip to Hawaii.

I think Hawaii eats more Spam per capita than any other state. My Dad loved the stuff, I hated it. Every once in a while I have it remembering him.

It is expensive. I would skip breakfast and buy food at the grocery store at noon.

It is a place that everyone should go to at least once, instead of going to the same place year after year.

ElCid
April 9th, 2015, 06:03 PM
Pearl Harbor was the highlight of my trip to Hawaii.

I think Hawaii eats more Spam per capita than any other state. My Dad loved the stuff, I hated it. Every once in a while I have it remembering him.

It is expensive. I would skip breakfast and buy food at the grocery store at noon.

It is a place that everyone should go to at least once, instead of going to the same place year after year.

As far as states go you are probably right, but if territories are included Guam may edge them out. They love their spam there.

Been there a couple times now and Pearl Harbor was definitely cool.

bulldog10jw
April 13th, 2015, 04:52 PM
Yale played at Hawaii in 1987 and it gave me a good reason to go to there for the first time. Hawaii won big, but the trip was still a lot of fun. And yes, the Pearl Harbor Memorial was definitely worth seeing.

Go...gate
April 17th, 2015, 01:06 AM
Pearl Harbor Memorial something I have always wanted to visit. Maybe a Colgate at Hawaii game in late November, when the snow is flying daily in Hamilton?

Hammerhead
April 19th, 2015, 03:50 PM
If you book a bus tour that takes you to Pearl Harbor, be sure to get one that also stops at the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific AKA Punchbowl Cemetery.

Lots of info on many different battles fought in the Pacific and nice views of downtown.