19,053 for NDSU vs SDSU

a sellout and new attendance record :nod:

Hansel
November 18th, 2006, 08:03 PM
NDSU will average 16,377 fans this year

CrunchGriz
November 18th, 2006, 08:13 PM
MSU at Montana:

New stadium record and, of course, a sellout!

Season average: 23,498

Hansel
November 18th, 2006, 08:20 PM
MSU at Montana:

New stadium record and, of course, a sellout!

Season average: 23,498
very nice- if the griz win their first round game- I plan on attending their second round game :nod:

slycat
November 18th, 2006, 09:25 PM
texas st at shsu - 10121

YaleFootballFan
November 18th, 2006, 09:32 PM
30,723 (sellout) for Yale/Harvard in Boston.

TxState_GO_CATS!
November 18th, 2006, 10:45 PM
texas st at shsu - 10121

ahem...about 1600 of those were TxSt. fans. :thumbsup:

BigSkyGrizGano
November 18th, 2006, 10:50 PM
Yeah, but I bet half of those only went to see the game, not to root for one team or the other. Face it, the Cat-Griz game is the biggest rivalry in 1-AA

Old Cat Fan
November 18th, 2006, 11:06 PM
UNH at Maine 4834

SUjagTILLiDIE
November 18th, 2006, 11:07 PM
71,000 FLORIDA CLASSIC
FAMU VS BETHUNE COOKMAN

FlyYtown
November 18th, 2006, 11:08 PM
NDSU will average 16,377 fans this year
Holy Smokes, YSU will just barely be over that mark!! Congrats NDSU!

bulldog10jw
November 18th, 2006, 11:21 PM

Which means Yale played in front of 70,000+ the last two weeks.

BisonBacker
November 18th, 2006, 11:48 PM
Yeah, but I bet half of those only went to see the game, not to root for one team or the other. Face it, the Cat-Griz game is the biggest rivalry in 1-AA

Is there an award for stupidity? I want to nominate this comment for that award. Thanks captain obvious for your contribution. As far as the rest of the quote I think its more just a jealousy thing. But either way please keep up with the entertaining posts.
xidiotx xidiotx xidiotx xidiotx xidiotx xidiotx xidiotx xidiotx xidiotx xidiotx

Big Dawg
November 18th, 2006, 11:54 PM
71,000 FLORIDA CLASSIC
FAMU VS BETHUNE COOKMAN

71,216 was inside the Citrus Bowl to watch the big game...I know I was there.

I can't wait to see the Bayou Classic.

BigSkyGrizGano
November 19th, 2006, 12:00 AM
Is there an award for stupidity? I want to nominate this comment for that award. Thanks captain obvious for your contribution. As far as the rest of the quote I think its more just a jealousy thing. But either way please keep up with the entertaining posts.
xidiotx xidiotx xidiotx xidiotx xidiotx xidiotx xidiotx xidiotx xidiotx xidiotx
I was referring to the Yale/Harvard Game in which many people only come because of the history, as seen in the attendance for other games of both Yale and Harvard. I wasn't talking about NDSU:eyebrow: . As for the Brawl of the Wild, A. It has been played for over 100 years B. It is a bitter rivalry that divides the entire state C. The game itself is always good, and the enviroment is unbeatable- 24,000 very loud, smart fans, pre-game fly-over, fireworks, sky divers, etc.. D. The Ivy League rivalries rely solely on tradition for excitement considering playoffs aren't on the line E. National Recognition- this week the game was talked about on ESPN, and the Sportsnetwork article featured this game F. Chill BisonBacker, I was merely pointing out that some games draw spectators while others draw fans, no need to get too worked up

ngineer
November 19th, 2006, 12:05 AM
15,207 at Lafayette's 13,100 seat Fisher Field....although some temporary stands were added in the endzone...

BisonBacker
November 19th, 2006, 12:09 AM
I was referring to the Yale/Harvard Game in which many people only come because of the history, as seen in the attendance for other games of both Yale and Harvard. I wasn't talking about NDSU:eyebrow: . As for the Brawl of the Wild, A. It has been played for over 100 years B. It is a bitter rivalry that divides the entire state C. The game itself is always good, and the enviroment is unbeatable- 24,000 very loud, smart fans, pre-game fly-over, fireworks, sky divers, etc.. D. The Ivy League rivalries rely solely on tradition for excitement considering playoffs aren't on the line E. National Recognition- this week the game was talked about on ESPN, and the Sportsnetwork article featured this game F. Chill BisonBacker, I was merely pointing out that some games draw spectators while others draw fans, no need to get too worked up
Wasn't worked up at all just laughing at the post and your stating the obvious. You needn't list every reason you feel your game with Montana State is either, most avid fans of IAA understand that also. You don't however need to tromp on a very impressive stat just to try to build up your rivalry game. Let them enjoy theirs as well. :nono:

BigSkyGrizGano
November 19th, 2006, 12:17 AM
Wasn't worked up at all just laughing at the post and your stating the obvious. You needn't list every reason you feel your game with Montana State is either, most avid fans of IAA understand that also. You don't however need to tromp on a very impressive stat just to try to build up your rivalry game. Let them enjoy theirs as well. :nono:
I'm not dissing Harvard/Yale. That would be pointless, its one of the most widely known rivalries in college football. I'm just saying the Cat-Griz game is no slouch either, and that it draws more diehard fans. Anyway I'm just glad were gonna get a seed, and we don't have to worry about playing NDSU, you guys look tough. It would be sweet to do a home and home with you guys.:)

LeopardFan04
November 19th, 2006, 12:23 AM
15,207 at Lafayette's 13,100 seat Fisher Field....although some temporary stands were added in the endzone...

It was awesome! Hopefully we'll have the need to bring those in next time we meet up in Easton...pencil it in for the Saturday before Thanksgiving, 2008! :hurray:

BisonBacker
November 19th, 2006, 12:30 AM
I'm not dissing Harvard/Yale. That would be pointless, its one of the most widely known rivalries in college football. I'm just saying the Cat-Griz game is no slouch either, and that it draws more diehard fans. Anyway I'm just glad were gonna get a seed, and we don't have to worry about playing NDSU, you guys look tough. It would be sweet to do a home and home with you guys.:)
Good Luck to you in the playoffs. Only wish our guys could have a chance to prove themselves. Our time will come but unfortunately for some of our players it will be too late. They will be gone. :(

YaleFootballFan
November 19th, 2006, 12:12 PM
Which means Yale played in front of 70,000+ the last two weeks.

74,129 to be exact. ;)

That, and a national television audience (Superstation WGN) in the last game. Not bad!

MACHIAVELLI
November 19th, 2006, 12:22 PM
Week 12

Prairie View at Alabama A&M
Attendance: 2,807

Jackson State at Alcorn State
Attendance: 45,000

Texas Southern at Ark.-Pine Bluff
Attendance: 6,020

http://web1.ncaa.org/d1mfb/2006/Inte...ATTENDANCE.pdf

NCAA Division 1-AA Average Attendance as of November 19, 2006

MR. CHICKEN
November 19th, 2006, 03:23 PM
21,894.....SAD AN' DEJECTED.....PECKER-HEADS.....:bawling:.....AWK!

grizband
November 19th, 2006, 03:34 PM
Good Luck to you in the playoffs. Only wish our guys could have a chance to prove themselves. Our time will come but unfortunately for some of our players it will be too late. They will be gone. :(
They can take solace in knowing that they helped create NDSU's current situation while in the transition period. While this isn't the playoffs, it is something to be proud of nonetheless.

carney2
November 19th, 2006, 06:39 PM
Face it, the Cat-Griz game is the biggest rivalry in 1-AA

I want whatever it is that you're smoking out there in the middle of nowhere. Gotta say that I admire your attitude though.

sdgriz24
November 19th, 2006, 07:05 PM
I want whatever it is that you're smoking out there in the middle of nowhere. Gotta say that I admire your attitude though.

It is. But I dont get why this is in a attendance thread:confused:

windwalker
November 19th, 2006, 07:43 PM
Looke like more than this... but here is official from CCU

CCU vs. Chuck South...Attendance: 7669

RabidRabbit
November 19th, 2006, 11:05 PM

Yep, Both Dakotas would love to do a home and home with the MT schools. Unfortunately, MT schools can't seem to fulfill their visits to the Dakotas. Look forward to having the Griz & Bobcats RETURN trips. :)

BisonSig
November 20th, 2006, 12:54 AM
Yep, Both Dakotas would love to do a home and home with the MT schools. Unfortunately, MT schools can't seem to fulfill their visits to the Dakotas. Look forward to having the Griz & Bobcats RETURN trips. :)

+++++++++++
Damn, that almost belongs in a SMACK thread. xcoffeex

SUjagTILLiDIE
November 20th, 2006, 01:45 AM
71,216 was inside the Citrus Bowl to watch the big game...I know I was there.

I can't wait to see the Bayou Classic.
This is the first time in history the Bayou Classic doesn't have Swac Championship implications.:bawling: This year We both suck, but a great time will be had by all in New Orleans. :D

MACHIAVELLI
November 20th, 2006, 03:36 PM
This is the first time in history the Bayou Classic doesn't have Swac Championship implications.:bawling: This year We both suck, but a great time will be had by all in New Orleans. :D

What do you mean by Swac Championship implications?