PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Montana and McNeese State -- last two AQs

TexasTerror
November 18th, 2006, 04:28 PM
Congrats to McNeese on winning the SLC auto-bid this year.

We're pulling for you to represent the SLC as many across the nation believe this was a down year for the SLC from top to bottom. It's time to right the wrong and take down a few of the I-AA elite!

Pokes are probably heading to Missoula, Montana for a game against the Grizzlies. Hopefully, they can turn around the SLC's unfortunate streak against the Grizzlies.

November 18th, 2006, 04:45 PM
Montana beat MSU to get the BSC AQ and with the SHSU loss McNeese State gets the SLC AQ

:hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray:

JoshUCA
November 18th, 2006, 05:17 PM
Congrats McNeese!!! Make the SLC proud:hurray:

Saluki_man
November 18th, 2006, 05:19 PM
Pokes are probably heading to Missoula, Montana for a game against the Grizzlies. Hopefully, they can turn around the SLC's unfortunate streak against the Grizzlies.

That will be no easy task, especially with the way Montana is playing. right now.

mcneese
November 18th, 2006, 05:24 PM
Has the selection show taken place already? McNeese may be hosting a game! I hope!:twocents:

mcneese
November 18th, 2006, 05:27 PM
GEAUX COWBOYS!...and the band played Jole Blonde!:hurray:

JohnStOnge
November 18th, 2006, 05:28 PM
Class post. I just got home. When I left earlier today it looked like Sam Houston was domintating and I figured McNeese would be in a must-win situation tonight.

Saluki_man
November 18th, 2006, 05:28 PM
Hate to say it, concidering whose going to the playoffs west of the Mississippi River, McNeese and Portland State are the only two going and PSU can't go to Missoula. McNeese is going, unless the comittee has a surprise in store for tomarrow.

mcneese
November 18th, 2006, 05:32 PM
Quite possible Portland State goes to McNeese, huh?:nod:

Saluki_man
November 18th, 2006, 05:33 PM
Not unless they get a surprise seed, McNeese is most likely heading to Missoula.

mcneese
November 18th, 2006, 05:41 PM
Whatever the case I'm just happy to see to Cowboys back in the playoffs! Montana loves the McTeam anyway!:thumbsup:

JohnStOnge
November 18th, 2006, 05:43 PM
Not unless they get a surprise seed, McNeese is most likely heading to Missoula.

I think it depends on how much McNeese is willing to bid. If they put in a high enough bid, they'll have a home game. Remember, there are no seeds below 4 so McNeese will have just as much of a chance at a home game based on bidding as 11 other teams. The only question is if they can afford a high enough bid after all that's happened over the past couple of years.

mcneese
November 18th, 2006, 05:47 PM
Very good point! I hope they don't play this too conservative! Oops, sorry for that bad word "conservative". I hope they are very "liberal" with their bid!:smiley_wi

TexasTerror
November 18th, 2006, 05:48 PM
Portland St @ McNeese
Lake Charles, Louisiana
Series tied 1-1
Last Game: Portland St 35-14 McNeese, 2004

OR

McNeese @ Montana
Missoula, Montana
Series: McNeese leads 3-2 (2-1 in I-AA playoffs)
Last Meeting: McNeese 24-21 Montana (2002 I-AA quarterfinals)

GrizzlyEdd
November 18th, 2006, 06:07 PM
GEAUX COWBOYS!...and the band played Jole Blonde!:hurray:

And a hardy welcome to Washington Grizzly Stadium in lovely Missoula, MT Cowboys....:hurray:

Tod
November 18th, 2006, 06:22 PM
I'm lost. Who says PSU is in? :confused: :confused:

GrizzlyEdd
November 18th, 2006, 06:33 PM
I'm lost. Who says PSU is in? :confused: :confused:

There are people out there outside of the BSC that think that PSU will or should be in the playoffs... I will be completely surprised if they are included. Would be kewl if they were but I for one and not holding my breath...

VictorG
November 18th, 2006, 07:05 PM
I hope it's the Mc Cowboys! (If it can't be San D.)

Welcome back to life after nature!