PDA

View Full Version : Dan Shanoff Needs A I-AA Education.

UNHWildCats
November 17th, 2006, 10:10 PM
This is from his blog, for those not familiar with him, he wrote the Daily Quickie column for ESPN.com for almost 4 years.

Friday, November 17, 2006

College Football Live-Comment Tailgate I'm off to Gainesville for the weekend -- you're a REAL fan if you fly in to watch the games against the 1-AA patsies (ugh) -- so I'm opening up the usual CFB Live-Comment action early, because I likely won't be online Saturday. Have at it throughout the day, and I'll try to check in after the Florida game during the day's REAL game (OSU-Mich). Have at it and have a great weekend.

My response was this...

Travis (http://www.blogger.com/profile/6061834) said...

dan, dan, dan, you dissapoint me.

First for atleast another week or so its I-AA not 1-AA. We will soon be known as Football Championship Subdivison, cause us patsies decide a champion on the field.

Second, when will the media bashing of I-AA stop? What more do we need to do? My New Hampshire Wildcats went into Northwestern and showed them how the games played. Richmond won at Duke (Yea I know...Duke) Montana State beat up on Colorado then proceeded to lose to a Div II opponent, shows how low Colorado has fallen.

Please lets start showing respect for the highest level of College Playoff Football.

11/17/2006 11:12:48 PM
I had to add in the bold part cause hes a Northwestern Alumn :D