PDA

View Full Version : NAU adds Pflugrad to coaching staff

dbackjon
February 25th, 2015, 11:26 AM
According to Sports Illustrated senior writer Thayer Evans, former ASU wide receiver and graduate assistant Aaron Pflugrad is set to become the next wide receivers coach at Northern Arizona Univeristy. This report was confirmed by Doug Haller of AZ Central on Tuesday morning.

:Dxthumbsupxxnodx

ursus arctos horribilis
February 25th, 2015, 12:10 PM
According to Sports Illustrated senior writer Thayer Evans, former ASU wide receiver and graduate assistant Aaron Pflugrad is set to become the next wide receivers coach at Northern Arizona Univeristy. This report was confirmed by Doug Haller of AZ Central on Tuesday morning.

:Dxthumbsupxxnodx

That's pretty cool Jon. What's even cooler is if his sister shows up in town...maybe not for you but the hetero's will love her.

Good to see the youngin getting some great college coaching experience there. What is it about NAU though that if they were in some connected to Montana they get an auto job at NAU? Not criticizing because they have all done a very good job at NAU and I like to see our guys working for sure even if it's against us. Little Pflu was not one of our guys but still a connection so it seems that you guys get a lot that way.

Grizalltheway
February 25th, 2015, 02:13 PM
That's pretty cool Jon. What's even cooler is if his sister shows up in town...maybe not for you but the hetero's will love her.

Good to see the youngin getting some great college coaching experience there. What is it about NAU though that if they were in some connected to Montana they get an auto job at NAU? Not criticizing because they have all done a very good job at NAU and I like to see our guys working for sure even if it's against us. Little Pflu was not one of our guys but still a connection so it seems that you guys get a lot that way.

Think of them as a safety school for coaches. xthumbsupx

dbackjon
February 25th, 2015, 03:03 PM
Think of them as a safety school for coaches. xthumbsupx

With a two game win streak against U of Missoula ;)

ursus arctos horribilis
February 25th, 2015, 03:27 PM
With a two game win streak against U of Missoula ;)

being 2-14 in the last 16 that's a pretty good streak. I was being serious though, not trying to jab at you. Does it look to you like NAU has a fondness for MT connections?

BisonFan02
February 25th, 2015, 03:39 PM

Pics or it didn't happen. :D xlolx

ursus arctos horribilis
February 25th, 2015, 03:51 PM
Pics or it didn't happen. :D xlolx

Go look for a girl named Amanda with the same last name. I don't care if it didn't happen but I assure it's a fappening.

DuckDuckGriz
February 25th, 2015, 05:38 PM
Go look for a girl named Amanda with the same last name. I don't care if it didn't happen but I assure it's a fappening.

Wait, was Amanda part of The Fappening?

ursus arctos horribilis
February 25th, 2015, 06:28 PM
Wait, was Amanda part of The Fappening?

You know it. Are you two still together?

DuckDuckGriz
February 25th, 2015, 06:37 PM
You know it. Are you two still together?

She turned down the Pac 12 network to do Nascar on FS1 so I said hit the bricks!

mvemjsunpx
February 25th, 2015, 11:52 PM

Souers went to high school with (Robin) Pflugrad, so I'm guessing that has something to do with it.

Catatonic
February 26th, 2015, 07:05 AM

Graham speaks of Pflugrad in glowing terms. An excellent hire of a bright young coach with an apparent mind for offense. Congratulations.