PDA

View Full Version : FCS Great Adrian Peterson's Son Dies...

blueballs
February 17th, 2015, 07:09 AM
Former Georgia Southern and Chicago Bears RB Adrian Peterson's son A.J. finally passed away from an inoperable brain tumor. He was 6 years old.

Those of you who have met AP know that Paul Johnson's comment, "As great a player as he is, he is even a better person" is 100% spot on. There has never been a better ambassador for GS and FCS football than Adrian Peterson.

While death is certainly a part of life nobody ever expects nor deserves to lose their child at such a young age. Take a moment today, and every day, to hug your kids a little tighter, tell you you love them, spend quality time with them, and appreciate them.

Bisonator
February 17th, 2015, 08:00 AM
My condolences to Adrian and his family. Always sad to hear of losing a little one. Cancer sucks!

Lehigh Football Nation
February 17th, 2015, 08:09 AM
Very sad. I cant even imagine. My thoughts are with him and his family.

ursus arctos horribilis
February 17th, 2015, 10:52 AM
That is very sad news. My condolences to him and his family on a loss that is very tragic like this.

M Ruler
February 17th, 2015, 11:24 AM
As a father of a 7 year old myself I would never be able to function the same way again had that happened to me. My sincere condolences to AP, his family and loved ones. I will have them in my prayers.

chattanoogamocs
February 17th, 2015, 11:34 AM
Normally this would be really sad to hear, but now that I have a 21-month old son, it is just absolutely soul crushing. I can't imagine how much pain Adrian and his family are going through right now, losing someone so young and so innocent (yeah, I can admit it, I am fighting back tears as a I type this).

NHwildEcat
February 17th, 2015, 12:03 PM
Very sad. I will keep his family in my thoughts.

Grizalltheway
February 17th, 2015, 12:17 PM
RIP little AP. :(

PAllen
February 17th, 2015, 01:57 PM
My prayers go out to all involved. What a terrible loss.

IBleedYellow
February 17th, 2015, 11:35 PM
Ugh, it's never right when a parent has to bury their children. Thoughts and prayers with the entire GSU family as well as the Peterson family.

McNeese75
February 18th, 2015, 08:54 AM
The unimaginable for any parent. My condolences to AP and his family.

paward
February 20th, 2015, 09:49 PM
Spider nation thoughts and prayers are with the Peterson and GSU family.

RichH2
February 21st, 2015, 06:34 PM
Our thoughts and prayers are with AP and his family. Incomprehenisible to lose your child .

Go...gate
February 23rd, 2015, 10:34 PM
Very sorry to hear this. Thoughts and prayers to Adrian Peterson, his wife and the Peterson family.

Damnable disease.....