PDA

View Full Version : What About THE BIG GAME in I-AA

Walkon79
November 17th, 2006, 02:39 PM
The one with Serious Playoff ramifications.

MSU - 21
UM - 17

Mr. C
November 17th, 2006, 03:36 PM
Now this is what I call a big game.

chuges1
November 17th, 2006, 04:42 PM
Lets take it again boys and girls. MSU-14 UM-10

FCS_pwns_FBS
November 17th, 2006, 04:44 PM
This reminds me of the situation going into last years GSU/Furman game. Furman was fighting to hold on to a seed, GSU was fighting to stay in the playoff game. That plus the usual grudge match in a unique rivalry makes for a heck of a game.

IA wishes it could have rivalry games with this much at stake on a regular basis. I think there is pretty much a game like this every year.

Tod
November 17th, 2006, 06:27 PM
This reminds me of the situation going into last years GSU/Furman game. Furman was fighting to hold on to a seed, GSU was fighting to stay in the playoff game. That plus the usual grudge match in a unique rivalry makes for a heck of a game.

IA wishes it could have rivalry games with this much at stake on a regular basis. I think there is pretty much a game like this every year.

You're right. I didn't even vote for this as game of the week :o :o :o because I didn't think MSU would be in the hunt. This will be a good one. :nod:

Grizo406
November 17th, 2006, 07:38 PM
The folks that get to see this one in person are lucky.

Its too bad that TV can't capture the real hype, emotion, and feeling of this 106th meeting of the Griz and Bobcats.

This game is going to be a beaut, and after its over, the Heartbreak Hotel is going to be over flowing. Hopefully, that'll happen about 201 miles East of Missoula.:D ;)

elkmcc
November 17th, 2006, 07:51 PM
The folks that get to see this one in person are lucky.

Its too bad that TV can't capture the real hype, emotion, and feeling of this 106th meeting of the Griz and Bobcats.

This game is going to be a beaut, and after its over, the Heartbreak Hotel is going to be over flowing. Hopefully, that'll happen about 201 miles East of Missoula.:D ;)

This NEZ Griz fan can hardly wait for the game to begin. These cat fans need to be silenced once and for all. Go Griz!:hurray:

Grizzaholic
November 18th, 2006, 09:07 AM
Saturday is finally here, so get ready!!!

PantherRob82
November 18th, 2006, 10:02 AM
Let's go Griz! :hurray: