PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Ralph

GrizzlyBill
November 15th, 2006, 10:06 PM
Last week of regular season, Brawl of the Wild in 3 days, both Griz and Cats still in contention for playoff slots--How sweet it is to be a football fan in Montana right now.

While Board participation is high, I want to say my appreciation and thanks for what Ralph is doing here with IAA.org and AGS. I hope he is somehow making it pay, so it will continue. Congrats Ralph. Keep up the great work!

IAA football is having a fine year, although several good programs are down right now. It is good to see the Dakota programs coming on so strong.

GO GRIZ, and thanks again Ralph.

GRIZ 31
CATS 24

Gil Dobie
November 15th, 2006, 10:07 PM
Last week of regular season, Brawl of the Wild in 3 days, both Griz and Cats still in contention for playoff slots--How sweet it is to be a football fan in Montana right now.

While Board participation is high, I want to say my appreciation and thanks for what Ralph is doing here with IAA.org and AGS. I hope he is somehow making it pay, so it will continue. Congrats Ralph. Keep up the great work!

IAA football is having a fine year, although several good programs are down right now. It is good to see the Dakota programs coming on so strong.

GO GRIZ, and thanks again Ralph.

GRIZ 31
CATS 24

I'll second the THANKS to Ralph. :hurray:

GreenDay17
November 15th, 2006, 10:08 PM
Here-here! Awesome job Ralph. Thanks for allowing us to enjoy all your efforts.:bow:

Live4Griz
November 15th, 2006, 10:10 PM
THANKS RALPH! xsmileyclapx xsmileyclapx xsmileyclapx xsmileyclapx xsmileyclapx xsmileyclapx

GOGRIZ!!

GOTOREROS
November 15th, 2006, 10:20 PM
Ralph and I have butted heads but in the end I can step back and say thank you and respect his efforts. I know it is not easy to do what he is accomplishing. Thank you Ralph. :thumbsup:

GOTOREROS