PDA

View Full Version : Replay's of the FCS Championship game???

BisonBacker
January 11th, 2015, 12:06 PM
Damned Dish Network and their HD. Last Qtr was all messed up on the DVR. Is this game going to be rebroadcast. I can't find anything online yet but i know they normally replay the game but it's usually at night or the overnight hours. Anyone have the rebroadcast sched?
Thanks

Catsfan90
January 11th, 2015, 12:20 PM
ESPN 3 almost always has replays of games they broadcast, especially FCS games:

http://espn.go.com/watchespn/player/_/id/2275977/

marenlee
January 11th, 2015, 04:04 PM
ESPN 3 almost always has replays of games they broadcast, especially FCS games:

http://espn.go.com/watchespn/player/_/id/2275977/

Of course. But myself and others like to have it on our DVR so we can pull it up with the quickness. Those ESPN3 replays don't stay up for more than a few months. If that. The CFP Championship will probably be replayed 50 times before the Division I Championship game.

Catsfan90
January 11th, 2015, 04:09 PM
Of course. But myself and others like to have it on our DVR so we can pull it up with the quickness. Those ESPN3 replays don't stay up for more than a few months. If that. The CFP Championship will probably be replayed 50 times before the Division I Championship game.
True. Plus it seems like you have to do a lot of shady things in order to gain access to espn3, as well as the planets need to be aligned properly .....

kdinva
January 11th, 2015, 04:11 PM
True. Plus it seems like you have to do a lot of shady things in order to gain access to espn3, as well as the planets need to be aligned properly .....

....and get permission from Herbstreit....

bluedog
January 11th, 2015, 04:17 PM

All you have to do is get a friend or family member to send you their user name/ password

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Catsfan90
January 11th, 2015, 04:18 PM
All you have to do is get a friend or family member to send you their user name/ password

It was a joke.

bluedog
January 11th, 2015, 04:21 PM
It was a joke.

My bad......

WTFCollegefootballfan
January 11th, 2015, 04:22 PM
Damned Dish Network and their HD. Last Qtr was all messed up on the DVR. Is this game going to be rebroadcast. I can't find anything online yet but i know they normally replay the game but it's usually at night or the overnight hours. Anyone have the rebroadcast sched?
Thanks
I have Dish and had no problems DVRing the game.

BisonBacker
January 11th, 2015, 06:22 PM
I have Dish and had no problems DVRing the game.
I DVR'd the HD channel and the first half was fine. The middle of the 3rd qtr on was all F'd up.

REALBird
January 12th, 2015, 03:27 PM
Recorded it....too painful to watch at this time. :) Maybe I will watch again this weekend, hope you get a copy but if not will see if I can burn a copy "not for distribution" of course. LOL.