PDA

View Full Version : Football Gameplan's FCS Championship Game Presser

FootballCEO
January 8th, 2015, 06:37 PM
http://footballgameplan.com/fbgps-2015-fcs-championship-game-presser/

Good evening AGS fans! Here's both head coaches at today's presser talking about the upcoming game.

Enjoy

Em

ursus arctos horribilis
January 8th, 2015, 08:04 PM
Awesome Emory. Cool that you are there documenting the goings on for us.

Bisonoline
January 8th, 2015, 10:36 PM
http://footballgameplan.com/fbgps-2015-fcs-championship-game-presser/

Good evening AGS fans! Here's both head coaches at today's presser talking about the upcoming game.

Enjoy

Em

You gotta stop by our tailgate for some gumbo.

FootballCEO
January 9th, 2015, 07:43 AM
Awesome Emory. Cool that you are there documenting the goings on for us.

Anytime Ursus! I'll have some more sound bites and practice clips today

You gotta stop by our tailgate for some gumbo.

Did you say Gumbo?????????????

Bisonoline
January 9th, 2015, 01:42 PM
Anytime Ursus! I'll have some more sound bites and practice clips today

Did you say Gumbo?????????????

18 qrts of shrimp, crawfish and andouille sausage gumbo. Plus 80 8 inch kielbasa sausages and 10 pounds of BBQ meatballs.

FootballCEO
January 9th, 2015, 01:56 PM
18 qrts of shrimp, crawfish and andouille sausage gumbo. Plus 80 8 inch kielbasa sausages and 10 pounds of BBQ meatballs.

*rubs hands together* I need coordinates of this specific location of the goodies

Bisonoline
January 9th, 2015, 09:45 PM
*rubs hands together* I need coordinates of this specific location of the goodies

West tailgate lot. The Red lots. If you look across the lots on the far west side there are a bunch of buildings. Look for the building that says Wells Fargo Mortgade. Going east back towards the stadium our tailgate trailer in in the first row along the road. Yellow trailer that says Bison Battle Wagon III. It has a big vendor window that will be open or closed depending on the wind. If you come in to the lot from the lot main gate just turn right and you will find us in about 40-50 yards. See you there.