MR. CHICKEN
January 4th, 2015, 01:49 PM
Low = 35
High = 40

Overcast with 40% change of showers.
Wind SE at 5-10
UV 1 out of 10

Who will the weather favor?

20433....NOT DUH SQWAD..WHIFF DUH...UMBRELLAH.......xsmhx....BRAWK!

BisonFan02
January 4th, 2015, 01:53 PM
And a 100% chance of thunder......

I'll be here all week! Be sure to tip your bartenders xlolx

ngineer
January 4th, 2015, 07:26 PM
Too far in advance. Wait until Thursday to be able to get a sense as to conditions. Seems no matter where you live the weather forecasts a week out are worthless.

dewey
January 4th, 2015, 09:22 PM
Awesome! It will be a heat wave compared to the current weather in Minneapolis (-9 air temperature at 9 p.m. CDT). I guarantee there will be a fair number of NDSU fans wearing shorts.

Saturday's for cast here is high of 4 and low of -6.

Dewey

344Johnson
January 5th, 2015, 12:36 AM
Awesome! It will be a heat wave compared to the current weather in Minneapolis (-9 air temperature at 9 p.m. CDT). I guarantee there will be a fair number of NDSU fans wearing shorts.

Saturday's for cast here is high of 4 and low of -6.

Dewey

I was hoping for warmer weather. Oh well. Temperature is fine for playing in at least and nothing a sweatshirt can't make reasonably comfortable sitting in the stands.

Catsfan90
January 5th, 2015, 02:16 AM
I heard the forecast is calling for a thundering herd of Bison.

frozennorth
January 5th, 2015, 02:37 AM
T-shirt weather.

NoDak 4 Ever
January 5th, 2015, 07:59 AM
T-shirt weather.

Not anymore. I've gone soft since I moved away.

Bisonoline
January 5th, 2015, 11:48 AM
And a 100% chance of thunder......

I'll be here all week! Be sure to tip your bartenders xlolx

Never fails. Every week some schmuck has to post the thundar thing. Well I guess if some one was going to post it I am glad it was you.:D
Tell your dad I just finished the second pot of gumbo last night and will finish the 3rd tonight.xnodx

OSBF
January 5th, 2015, 12:11 PM
A muddy track favors the receivers/passing game

The receivers and QB know where they're going, the defense has to be in reaction mode

I'll take slop

NoDak 4 Ever
January 5th, 2015, 12:13 PM
A muddy track favors the receivers/passing game

The receivers and QB know where they're going, the defense has to be in reaction mode

I'll take slop

It won't be slop. They left the soccer turf over a sand base. Not only does it knit together tightly, it has a pretty decent crown and should drain just fine.

No mud bowl here.

Professor Chaos
January 5th, 2015, 12:34 PM
The temperature alone won't bother me any but rain would make it pretty damn uncomfortable with temperatures between 35 and 40.

dewey
January 5th, 2015, 12:43 PM
Tell your dad I just finished the second pot of gumbo last night and will finish the 3rd tonight.xnodx

Gumbo?!? I would love to try some Gumbo if I can give you some cash in return...or possibly some beer that I will have with you:-)

Dewey

melloware13
January 6th, 2015, 09:04 AM
Although if they had a similar forecast for last years game, it would have easily turned into mud/orthopedists dreams. Both teams have same conditions on field and weather, and hopefully it won't cause an impact in the game.

Bisonator
January 6th, 2015, 09:07 AM
Talking freezing rain and snow possible Friday night into Saturday morning. Might hamper some travel plans.....

caribbeanhen
January 6th, 2015, 10:37 AM
better leave a few days earlier, I hear the traffic out of Willington is backed up to the border...

NoDak 4 Ever
January 6th, 2015, 12:12 PM
Who do you think is going to handle this weather better than a bunch of kids from North Dakota, Minnesota, and Wisconsin?

Professor Chaos
January 6th, 2015, 12:46 PM
Who do you think is going to handle this weather better than a bunch of kids from North Dakota, Minnesota, and Wisconsin?
The weather shouldn't bother the players on either side at all. Now who will handle it better amongst the fans?

Hammerhead
January 6th, 2015, 05:26 PM
The Weather Underground has precip holding off until 04:00 on Sunday. If it does snow on Sunday, it might be a pain trying to get back to DFW. :(

http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/hdfForecast?query=Frisco%2C+TX&MR=1

McNeese75
January 6th, 2015, 09:34 PM
The Weather Underground has precip holding off until 04:00 on Sunday. If it does snow on Sunday, it might be a pain trying to get back to DFW. :(

http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/hdfForecast?query=Frisco%2C+TX&MR=1

I assume you all realize there is probably NO snow clearing equipment in the DFW area.

DFW HOYA
January 7th, 2015, 10:56 AM
I assume you all realize there is probably NO snow clearing equipment in the DFW area.

Some, but not much. The Dallas North Tollway (one of two main roads entering Frisco) would be cleaned.

It does snow here once or twice a year, but annual snowfall averages about 1.5" per year. Some years none, a couple where it was well over a foot for the winter. But it's not Fargo.

TheRevSFA
January 7th, 2015, 12:23 PM

They have some. They tend to deal more with ice so they use salt and sand trucks

Bisonoline
January 7th, 2015, 05:44 PM
Its freaking cold right now. Wind is just brutal. BRRRRRRRRRRR

Bisonator
January 7th, 2015, 06:00 PM
FU! If it aint 2 above it aint cold! Oh and we have a blizzard warning for tomorrow so kiss my ass!xrolleyesx

Green1
January 7th, 2015, 06:35 PM

I am going to have to side with Bisonator on this one, Bisononline. That is not cold. Time to man up! :D

Grizalltheway
January 7th, 2015, 06:39 PM

Central Illinois isn't exactly the Caribbean.

caribbeanhen
January 7th, 2015, 08:18 PM
Central Illinois isn't exactly the Caribbean.

you can say that againxdrunkyx

Bisonoline
January 7th, 2015, 11:55 PM
FU! If it aint 2 above it aint cold! Oh and we have a blizzard warning for tomorrow so kiss my ass!xrolleyesx

I have worn what I wore today in Fargo and did not feel cold when it was zero to ten degrees. The stuff down here is that high humidity cold crap. Plus with the wind it just cuts right threw you. Had to get something out of the tailgate trailer this evening. By the time I got the padlock off I could barely feel my fingers.

Bisonator
January 8th, 2015, 09:09 AM
I have worn what I wore today in Fargo and did not feel cold when it was zero to ten degrees. The stuff down here is that high humidity cold crap. Plus with the wind it just cuts right threw you. Had to get something out of the tailgate trailer this evening. By the time I got the padlock off I could barely feel my fingers.
Ah yes if it aint the heat it's the humudity! xlolx

NDSUSR
January 9th, 2015, 12:37 AM
Frisco is 32 with 50% humidity. Wind at 4.
Fargo is -1 with 73% humidity. Wind at 16

I think your issue is alcolhol related.

Pards Rule
January 9th, 2015, 02:39 PM
Well no one is going to be laying around the hotel pool if it is outside!! If I recall the 2012 NC game was chilly - 45 high I think and overcast always makes it chillier than sunny weather. Luckily I dont recall much wind that day.

McNeese75
January 9th, 2015, 04:31 PM
Ah yes if it aint the heat it's the humudity! xlolx

Definitely makes a difference xnodx

caribbeanhen
January 9th, 2015, 06:31 PM
Well no one is going to be laying around the hotel pool.

don't be to sure about that now

Bisonoline
January 9th, 2015, 09:54 PM
Frisco is 32 with 50% humidity. Wind at 4.
Fargo is -1 with 73% humidity. Wind at 16

I think your issue is alcolhol related.

Dont drink.