PDA

View Full Version : JIMMY GAROPPOLO (Eastern Illinois) to get 50 snaps this Sunday

Cleets
December 28th, 2014, 11:41 AM
JIMMY GAROPPOLO (Eastern Illinois) to get 50 snaps this Sunday...
This kid should be interesting to watch he had a great OVC season in 2013

STATS to follow game

2013 WALTER PAYTON AWARD WINNER
2013 FCS ADA National Offensive Player of the Year
2013 Consensus First Team All-American
2013 Senior Bowl Participant
2013 East-West Shrine Game Participant (Offensive MVP)
2013 OVC Male Athlete of the Year

Sycamore62
December 28th, 2014, 11:47 AM
Belichick trying to see if he can dump Tom's salary

centennial
December 28th, 2014, 12:33 PM
Belichick trying to see if he can dump Tom's salary
Tom isn't going anywhere even IF Garoppolo is as good.

Cleets
December 28th, 2014, 01:23 PM
So much for the Jimmy getting 50 snaps report... Brady played entire first half

Mattymc727
December 28th, 2014, 01:28 PM
As a pats fan, Im excited for Prince Jimmy's future. But Lord Belichick and King Brady need to get the offense working again and go get another super bowl ring.

Bisonator
December 28th, 2014, 01:44 PM
As a pats fan, Im excited for Prince Jimmy's future. But Lord Belichick and King Brady need to get the offense working again and go get another super bowl ring.

Lord Belicheat hasn't done **** since spygate. Is NE video taping again?

Catsfan90
December 28th, 2014, 02:11 PM
EIU has been getting some good exposure during this game. Should be good for their school, and the OVC as a whole.

Sycamore62
December 28th, 2014, 02:12 PM
Tom isn't going anywhere even IF Garoppolo is as good.

Unless Tom retires early, he won't end his career in NE.

Cleets
December 28th, 2014, 02:19 PM
Lord Belicheat hasn't done **** since spygate. Is NE video taping again?

Actually they've done amazing things since Spy-Gate

Since Spy-Gate:
1)The Patriots won more football games than any other team in the NFL
2) Have played more playoff games than any other team in the NFL
3) Have been to more Super Bowls than any other team (except the Giants) since Spy-Gate

Its actually pretty damn impressive...

Bisonator
December 28th, 2014, 02:23 PM
Actually they've done amazing things since Spy-Gate

Since Spy-Gate:
1)The Patriots won more football games than any other team in the NFL
2) Have played more playoff games than any other team in the NFL
3) Have been to more Super Bowls than any other team (except the Giants) since Spy-Gate

Its actually pretty damn impressive...
So you're saying they never stopped video taping.....:p

Cleets
December 28th, 2014, 02:25 PM
So you're saying they never stopped video taping.....:p

You do know what they were doing right..?
You know what Spy-Gate was right..?

Bisonator
December 28th, 2014, 02:25 PM
You do know what they were doing right..?
You know what Spy-Gate was right..?

Yeah, do you??

Cleets
December 28th, 2014, 02:34 PM
Yeah, do you??

The taping of sidelines defensive play signals
Which was a common practice by all teams right up until an NFL memo came out in 2006 saying that practice was now against the rules
In game one of the 2007 season the Patriots were accused and subsequently caught taping the JETS sidelines

While the Patriots were taping opposing signals, they won 69.3 percent of their 127 games
Since they ostensibly quit the practice, their winning percentage has been even higher — 75.6 percent in 125 games

Bisonator
December 28th, 2014, 02:36 PM
We don't know that they quit the practice.;)

Cleets
December 28th, 2014, 02:51 PM
We don't know that they quit the practice.;)

We don't know that any team has actually stopped the practice...

Bisonator
December 28th, 2014, 02:58 PM
We don't know that any team has actually stopped the practice...

Touche'

KPSUL
December 28th, 2014, 03:28 PM
Garoppolo had a mediocre performance in the second half of a throw away game for the Pats. They had already clinched home field in the AFC playoffs. Terrance West had an outstanding day running the ball for Cleveland against the Ravens; it was a must win game for Baltimore.

Pard4Life
December 28th, 2014, 03:45 PM
The taping of sidelines defensive play signals
Which was a common practice by all teams right up until an NFL memo came out in 2006 saying that practice was now against the rules
In game one of the 2007 season the Patriots were accused and subsequently caught taping the JETS sidelines

While the Patriots were taping opposing signals, they won 69.3 percent of their 127 games
Since they ostensibly quit the practice, their winning percentage has been even higher — 75.6 percent in 125 games

Thank you Cleets... I am a Pats fan and I'm tired of listening to that BS. The facts are as plain as day and so clear that any cheating criticism is laughable.

Mattymc727
December 28th, 2014, 03:47 PM
I LOVE bathing in Patriots hate. Call it whatever you want, but Lord Belichick is sitting pretty once again with the #1 seed. Not sure what sorry franchise North Dakotans have to root for...The Vikings? Yikes......

NDSUSR
December 28th, 2014, 03:52 PM
I LOVE bathing in Patriots hate. Call it whatever you want, but Lord Belichick is sitting pretty once again with the #1 seed. Not sure what sorry franchise North Dakotans have to root for...The Vikings? Yikes......

We are still rooting for the Bison. Unlike UNH, we still have a game to play.

BTW: Garoppolo went 10/17 for 90 yards.

Cleets
December 28th, 2014, 04:17 PM
Thank you Cleets... I am a Pats fan and I'm tired of listening to that BS. The facts are as plain as day and so clear that any cheating criticism is laughable.

I'm a fan of NFL football
And found the Spygate thing fascinating because I was living in Boston at the time and was a relatively neutral observer
I was as curious as anybody to see what would happen "after" Spygate with the Patriots

It hasn't played out quite like the haters would have us believe it has - Yes - No superbowl wins
but the overwhelming positive results of the Patriots (post Spygate) has been pretty damn impressive

344Johnson
December 28th, 2014, 04:26 PM

Pittsburgh. No one should ever have to cheer for a sorry collection of football players such as the Vikings.

Texas
December 28th, 2014, 04:37 PM
Pittsburgh. No one should ever have to cheer for a sorry collection of football players such as the Vikings.

God forbid you cheer for a regional team over jumping on a bandwagon.

Sycamore62
December 28th, 2014, 04:42 PM
I'll always root for FCS players to have success in the NFL

344Johnson
December 28th, 2014, 04:46 PM
God forbid you cheer for a regional team over jumping on a bandwagon.

Well I wouldn't advise ever jumping on a bandwagon.

IBleedYellow
December 28th, 2014, 04:52 PM
Why would anyone ever want to cheer for the Vikings? Man it has to blow having that crappy program as your NFL team. It's all about the Packers or Seahawks if you want to talk NFL.

Bisonator
December 28th, 2014, 06:02 PM

The fact is they cheated. They got caught. They got penalized. What's laughable is trying to deny it at this point.

Cleets
December 28th, 2014, 06:35 PM
The fact is they cheated. They got caught. They got penalized. What's laughable is trying to deny it at this point.

I think his point is - it happened seven years ago - and since then the team has won more games that any other NFL team
But the old saying: F**** one goat and you are forever a goat F******

:D

Hammerhead
December 28th, 2014, 06:52 PM
Why would anyone ever want to cheer for the Vikings? Man it has to blow having that crappy program as your NFL team. It's all about the Packers or Seahawks if you want to talk NFL.

Because you stick with your team through thick and thin. I've been a Vikings fan since 1977 when they drafted my mom's cousin, Randy Potl, and I first started watching footbal.

IBleedYellow
December 28th, 2014, 10:10 PM
Because you stick with your team through thick and thin. I've been a Vikings fan since 1977 when they drafted my mom's cousin, Randy Potl, and I first started watching footbal.
Understand that, I thankfully was brought up a Bison fan first and not a Vikings fan. Dodged that bullet!

Sent from a TI-83+ Calculator

Catsfan90
December 29th, 2014, 12:10 AM

With an offensive line that refused to hold whatsoever. Even Brady had a poor half.

KPSUL
December 29th, 2014, 06:19 PM

You should hang your head in shame for looking that meaningless statistic up.

NDSUSR
December 29th, 2014, 08:44 PM
You should hang your head in shame for looking that meaningless statistic up.

Oh sorry about the meaningless statistic regarding your team doing nothing in January.. AGAIN...........

UNHWildcat18
December 29th, 2014, 11:11 PM

You could record the other sideline from the booth but not from the sideline itself. However with cameras today it doesn't matter really. So anyone who thinks they really cheated is ridiculous. All teams are recording the other teams coaches from booths all game long.