PDA

View Full Version : Home and Visitor for Frisco.

IBleedYellow
December 16th, 2014, 03:54 PM
The coin flip happened. The winner of the NDSU vs SHSU team is the Visitor and the winner of ISU vs UNH is the Home team.

Sent from a TI-83+ Calculator

runmymouth
December 16th, 2014, 04:02 PM
The team that is the "visitor" will have more fans than the "home" team....

Sam_Kats
December 16th, 2014, 04:18 PM
Bison fans - which one have you had the most success with or have you lost count??

IBleedYellow
December 16th, 2014, 04:22 PM
Bison fans - which one have you had the most success with or have you lost count??

Home. First year Home, Second Year Visitor. Third Year Home, Hopefully Fourth Year Visitor.

Texas
December 16th, 2014, 04:23 PM
They beat us both as home and as visitor.

http://i.imgur.com/I3QyyhC.gif

runmymouth
December 16th, 2014, 04:27 PM
National Runner up is plastered on the stadium too..... Couldn't they at least not put that up there for the shame to be evident for everyone?

Hammerhead
December 16th, 2014, 09:03 PM
If the Bison made it back again, I was hoping they would wear the green jerseys so we could have photos of all 3 colors hoisting the trophy.

344Johnson
December 16th, 2014, 11:10 PM
If the Bison made it back again, I was hoping they would wear the green jerseys so we could have photos of all 3 colors hoisting the trophy.

This. No idea why they ever wore those yellow ones for a championship game. Alternates are cool about once a year. The green ones at NDSU are the best we have anyway.

TheKingpin28
December 17th, 2014, 12:08 AM
This. No idea why they ever wore those yellow ones for a championship game. Alternates are cool about once a year. The green ones at NDSU are the best we have anyway.

The amount of fail that occurred in this post is just unreal. You really must hate NDSU. I know from reading this board enough you are a "casual" fan at best, but come on really? Now you have to hate on the jerseys as well.

Bisonoline
December 17th, 2014, 12:12 AM

They are basically asked to wear the yellow jersey a couple of times a year due to their marketing deal with Scheels. Its no longer an alternate jersey because they have worn it so much.

344Johnson
December 17th, 2014, 12:24 AM
The amount of fail that occurred in this post is just unreal. You really must hate NDSU. I know from reading this board enough you are a "casual" fan at best, but come on really? Now you have to hate on the jerseys as well.

Even at my peak level of ndsu fandom I didn't care for how much they wore the yellow jerseys.

Which seems like it's about as often as the green ones.

344Johnson
December 17th, 2014, 12:25 AM
They are basically asked to wear the yellow jersey a couple of times a year due to their marketing deal with Scheels. Its no longer an alternate jersey because they have worn it so much.

Well that makes some sense. The almighty dollar is a powerful motivation.

TheKingpin28
December 17th, 2014, 12:40 AM
Even at my peak level of ndsu fandom I didn't care for how much they wore the yellow jerseys.

Which seems like it's about as often as the green ones.

There might be one thing I don't like and it's very marginal is I wish they'd go back to the old font of 2 years ago or so. If they don't lose in the yellow, I just don't get why you don't like them. It is perfect on the field and really balances well.

IBleedYellow
December 17th, 2014, 01:05 AM
NDSU White Jerseys > Anything else.

Johnson, go cheer for Notre Dame in their Bowl Game.

citdog
December 17th, 2014, 02:09 AM
Bison people have such real problems......

344Johnson
December 17th, 2014, 06:57 AM
NDSU White Jerseys > Anything else.

Johnson, go cheer for Notre Dame in their Bowl Game.

I will be cheering for them. So will many other people. You think the NDSU sellouts are impressive, check out Notre Dame's.

Daytripper
December 17th, 2014, 08:19 AM

...1st world problems...

gumby013
December 17th, 2014, 08:31 AM
...1st world problems...

The NCAA included lapel pins in the envelope with my 3-year tickets. The tickets got slightly marred.

Daytripper
December 17th, 2014, 02:32 PM
The NCAA included lapel pins in the envelope with my 3-year tickets. The tickets got slightly marred.

I thought they were nose pins....oops!

BisonFan02
December 17th, 2014, 02:40 PM

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_e6RtZaU-K6s/SpM9Ifl2r8I/AAAAAAAAF4M/hgr5unbx_Os/s400/animal+house+20.jpg

AmsterBison
December 17th, 2014, 03:03 PM

Did you hear about The Great Coach Klieman Tie-Knot Controversy? There is an 80+ post thread on bisonville.com started when people didn't like the knot on his tie (too skinny.) And people don't like the shirts the coaches wear on the sideline.

All I know is that Frisco must be pretty happy because they are guaranteed to get either SHSU or NDSU.

Bisonoline
December 17th, 2014, 06:02 PM
There might be one thing I don't like and it's very marginal is I wish they'd go back to the old font of 2 years ago or so. If they don't lose in the yellow, I just don't get why you don't like them. It is perfect on the field and really balances well.

The font they use now is almost unreadable if the jersey is stretched in any one direction. I like the old fonts better as well.

Bisonoline
December 17th, 2014, 06:06 PM

Whats funny is you can go to almost any tailgate party at NDSU and mention what is discussed at BV and the people go WHAT????? Or ask if they go there and its---NO WAY. LOL LOL

Pards Rule
December 18th, 2014, 09:06 AM
Frisco is ALWAYS a home game for the Bison!

Wallace
December 19th, 2014, 09:51 PM
NDSU will be in the light-colored jerseys and ILS will be in the red jerseys as the home team.

NDSUSR
December 19th, 2014, 11:26 PM
Did you hear about The Great Coach Klieman Tie-Knot Controversy? There is an 80+ post thread on bisonville.com started when people didn't like the knot on his tie (too skinny.) And people don't like the shirts the coaches wear on the sideline.

All I know is that Frisco must be pretty happy because they are guaranteed to get either SHSU or NDSU.

We occasionally stop fighting and just have a fun thread on BV. Hard to believe but its true.
You must have missed the Pom-Pom thread...

IBleedYellow
December 20th, 2014, 06:29 AM
We occasionally stop fighting and just have a fun thread on BV. Hard to believe but its true.
You must have missed the Pom-Pom thread...

THAT POMPOM THREAD WAS AMAZING!