PDA

View Full Version : Quarterfinals : Nova@ Jax State

Milktruck74
December 9th, 2014, 03:26 PM
Oh, my bad!!! That would have happened if Jax State would have actually show up and played on Saturday!!! Sorry Chicken's, I didn't want to...but I had to!!! hahaha. Mods: Feel free to move this to the smack talk!!!

Milktruck74
December 9th, 2014, 05:30 PM
wow an hour and no Jax State fans comment...they must be watching basketball...ha

lionsrking2
December 9th, 2014, 05:37 PM
wow an hour and no Jax State fans comment...they must be watching basketball...ha

I'm sure Chattanooga fans will be turning their attention to hoops after this weekend.

Redbirdz
December 9th, 2014, 08:18 PM
Goodbye Chatty This weekend will be the end of the road.

Bison56
December 9th, 2014, 11:12 PM
I remember the first time my team won a playoff game.

UNHWildcat18
December 10th, 2014, 09:47 AM
I remember the first time my team won a playoff game.

Haha rep

ursus arctos horribilis
December 10th, 2014, 11:14 AM
Oh, my bad!!! That would have happened if Jax State would have actually show up and played on Saturday!!! Sorry Chicken's, I didn't want to...but I had to!!! hahaha. Mods: Feel free to move this to the smack talk!!!

It was intended as smack but my question is why not put it there in the first place? Why go to the trouble of making extra cleanup work for me or the mods?

I'd really appreciate it if all of you would start putting stuff where it goes in the first place.

Pards Rule
December 10th, 2014, 01:44 PM
It was intended as smack but my question is why not put it there in the first place? Why go to the trouble of making extra cleanup work for me or the mods?

I'd really appreciate it if all of you would start putting stuff where it goes in the first place.

yes Urso works very hard at this and he had a lot of mopping up to do with the banner for 150 after Bogus Megapardus fumbled.

Texas
December 13th, 2014, 09:13 AM
I'm sure Chattanooga fans will be turning their attention to hoops after this weekend.
Ouch.