PDA

View Full Version : Any SFA fans coming up this weekend?

PantherRob82
November 25th, 2014, 11:31 AM
It's always great to meet other AGS members so let me know if you make the trip.

If not, maybe I can meet your players for drinks like the Montana fans did. xlolx

TheRevSFA
November 25th, 2014, 12:08 PM
It's always great to meet other AGS members so let me know if you make the trip.

If not, maybe I can meet your players for drinks like the Montana fans did. xlolx

Hahaha I really wish I could.

i hope SFA and UNI schedule another home and home

PantherRob82
November 25th, 2014, 12:36 PM
Hahaha I really wish I could.

i hope SFA and UNI schedule another home and home

That would be nice. I made my first trip through Southland territory in October and had a great time with the McNeese State fans

Daytripper
November 25th, 2014, 01:08 PM
It's like pulling teeth to get SFA fans to show up at Homer Bryce in Nacogdoches. Doubt more than 100 make the trip.

TheRevSFA
November 25th, 2014, 01:51 PM
It's like pulling teeth to get SFA fans to show up at Homer Bryce in Nacogdoches. Doubt more than 100 make the trip.

You confused homer Bryce with bowers. I like how you were fresh off of NC appearances and could only pull 5k

TheRevSFA
November 25th, 2014, 01:58 PM
http://southland.org/custompages/stats/football/2014/confstat.htm

You can find attendance by team by game here.

We had two **** crowds to end the year though

Daytripper
November 25th, 2014, 02:10 PM
This thread was about SFA traveling to Iowa. I never said our attendance was any better than SFA's. I readily admit our poor attendance. Doesn't make what I stated previously untrue, though.

PantherRob82
November 25th, 2014, 02:16 PM
as long as none of them say "Axe em jacks" I don't care how many fans come. xlolx

Texas
November 26th, 2014, 11:03 PM
You confused homer Bryce with bowers. I like how you were fresh off of NC appearances and could only pull 5k

Actually we averaged 8782 after our first Natty run. That's including a game that rained which we destroyed SELA at Bowers 70-0. Our first game at Bowers had 11k attendance.