PDA

View Full Version : Congraulations to NC A&T and Aggie Football!

WestCoastAggie
November 24th, 2014, 04:07 PM
This has been said by many Aggie Alumni and Fans already but I just want to take some time and congratulate the A&T football team for winning the most games they have won since 2003. This season was also the first time they won a share of the MEAC crown since 2003 as well.

This team was far from playing mistake free football but to go from a 0-27 7 years ago and APR sanctions to scores of players on Academic Scholarships and winning 9 games is a great accomplishment.

My favorite moment of this season just happened recently and it involved Tarik Cohen. In the game against Central, he fumbled on the Eagles' 1-yard line for a go-ahead, game tying score in the 4th quarter.

After the loss, Cohen went onto his Instagram page and addressed the fumble, apologizing for the mistake and taking full blame for the loss. In this game, he rushed for over 200 yards, winning the MEAC rushing title, despite the fumble.

When I read that statement, I realized Tarik is a special young man that will achieve great goals in everything related to FCS Football. Tarik will lead the Aggies to an all-out conference crown, a playoff seed and an improbable National Title run before he heads to the NFL.

The future is bright for the Aggies and starting in January, the 2015 football season will be special for Aggie Football!