PDA

View Full Version : How much would you pay?

Grizlander
November 12th, 2006, 04:54 PM
Griz tickets are going for big $$$$$$$$$ on E-bay right now. These two in this link just went for $456.11!!!!!!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=020&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=300047613092&rd=1&rd=1

That's $456. for two tickets to ONE GAME! That's just crazy to me. So I ask, what is the most you would pay to see your team play??

Also I wonder, what is the most a 1-AA football ticket has ever gone for??
Griz tickets seem to be worth more than the Rolling Stones tickets when they played Wasington Griz stadium in October. They were going for around $180.00 for a sold out concert.

Crazy, Crazy, Crazy!!!

Grizlander

Go...gate
November 12th, 2006, 04:57 PM
Griz tickets are going for big $$$$$$$$$ on E-bay right now. These two in this link just went for $456.11!!!!!!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=020&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=300047613092&rd=1&rd=1

That's $456. for two tickets to ONE GAME! That's just crazy to me. So I ask, what is the most you would pay to see your team play??

Griz tickets seem to be worth more than the Rolling Stones tickets when they played Wasington Griz stadium in October. They were going for around $180.00 for a sold out concert.

Crazy, Crazy, Crazy!!!

Grizlander

I paid a lot to see my beloved NY Mets in the 2000 "Subway Series" - I would pay similarly to see Colgate play, without reservation.

BigApp
November 12th, 2006, 05:01 PM
I wouldn't pay more than $456.10. Guess I'm a cheap bastidge

BeauFoster
November 12th, 2006, 05:03 PM
I had a friend pay over $500 for game 7 of the Stanley Cup finals last year for one ticket.

No_Skill
November 12th, 2006, 05:04 PM
Hmm...that depends on the situation. If the Bison have a year similar to this year when we are playoff eligilbe and can host a game or two...I'm thinking $100 to $150 per ticket depending on the opponent. Then again I won't have to pay that much...I'll be first in line.

Coastal89
November 12th, 2006, 06:06 PM

Crazy, Crazy, Crazy!!!

Grizlander
$72.50each $135 for season tickets(6 games) and $300 for a parking pass.

matfu
November 12th, 2006, 06:35 PM
i would pay a 1,000 dollars right now to have a ticket to the national championship game this year if furman was in it!

CopperCat
November 12th, 2006, 06:49 PM

Crazy, Crazy, Crazy!!!

Grizlander

Whoever paid that much money to see ONE football game is a moron. That is bordering on complete insanity. I would pay a bit to see a game, but not that much. That's just pure robbery.

Peems
November 12th, 2006, 06:58 PM
Whoever paid that much money to see ONE football game is a moron. That is bordering on complete insanity. I would pay a bit to see a game, but not that much. That's just pure robbery.

how much would you pay to see the cats in chatty?

grizband
November 12th, 2006, 08:13 PM
...against the Griz!?!:eek:

kmax
November 12th, 2006, 08:19 PM
...against the Griz!?!:eek:
Man how cool would that be! I would definitely pony up a lot for the privilege of seeing that game.:nod:

Appstate29
November 12th, 2006, 08:36 PM
I would pay my entire life savings, however pitiful it is, to have the hated tarholes come up to Boone for a game.

Gil Dobie
November 12th, 2006, 08:37 PM
I paid $177 for Super Bowl XXVI tickets. $150 for GB Packers home game tickets, and $25 to watch NDSU in the Metrodome.

blackfordpu
November 12th, 2006, 08:46 PM
Not that much, the wife would kill me.

CopperCat
November 12th, 2006, 09:54 PM

That is a different matter. That doesn't happen very often. The Brawl of the Wild happens every year. Honestly, I could get to Chatty and into the game on less than $460. It wouldn't be hard.

Grizo406
November 12th, 2006, 10:35 PM
... I could get to Chatty and into the game on less than $460. It wouldn't be hard.

Well, I'm sure that there are a lot of Griz fan's that will appreciate you coming that far to see your rivals from Missoula in the NC game.

We appreciate your support!xlolx ;)

KiddBrewer
November 12th, 2006, 11:59 PM
thats an amazing number, good job Montana!.......but imagine what Michigan-Ohio State tickets are going for next weekend, now those are crazy prices im sure, aint looked.

KiddBrewer
November 13th, 2006, 12:00 AM
ive paid $250 to see Duke play and then see Carolina play in the first round of the regionals in Charlotte, bout the highest. Duke-Carolina at Cameron tickets went for around 1,600 last year i believe.

Appguy
November 13th, 2006, 12:04 AM
$35, thats how much it was for tickets to the big show last year...wasnt even a sellout i think

CopperCat
November 13th, 2006, 12:51 AM
Well, I'm sure that there are a lot of Griz fan's that will appreciate you coming that far to see your rivals from Missoula in the NC game.

We appreciate your support!xlolx ;)

Arrogance can breed two things: more arrogance, and defeat. Dont' count your chickens before they hatch.

Grizo406
November 13th, 2006, 01:30 AM
Arrogance can breed two things: more arrogance, and defeat. Dont' count your chickens before they hatch.

Settle down, FTG06, its Griz/Cat Week, and its all in good fun.

Speaking of arrogance, care to explain what Coach Kramer meant when he said "They are the one's chasing us?", or what the "FTG" means in your screen name?

If you're going to make it to Missoula on the 18th for "The Game" , despite the outcome, I'll be more than happy to buy you, & your's a beer.:thumbsup:

CSUBUCDAD
November 13th, 2006, 07:30 AM
Most I have ever paid for a sporting event ticket is 100 bucks for a Dallas vs Washington ticket back in 1977. Of course in todays dollars that is most likely a hell of a lot more than 456 dollars, but hey, I am a die hard Cowboy fan. What can I say?

asu7
November 13th, 2006, 07:57 AM
I have season race tickets to Bristol ... The night race in August has a face value of 98 bucks ... I could sell my ticket right now for 300 dollars ... so I guess the most I have ever paid for a ticket ... is my race tickets to Bristol and Lowes

mtgrizfan4life
November 13th, 2006, 08:04 PM
Ticket price I would pay depends on the teams and game. GRIZ NC game, would pay whatever I could. GRIZ basketball sweet 16 or better would pay lots of $$$$$$. Philadelphia Eagles in the Super Bowl, would pay top $$$$$$$$. Other than those 3, I have my limits.