PDA

View Full Version : 2014 AGS POLL Week 12 Vote Is Open

AGSPoll
November 15th, 2014, 11:00 PM
The poll is now open. The poll will close at noon Eastern on Monday. The earlier you vote, the better, because this gives you time to double check your ballot before submitting it to prevent duplicates, and gives you time to respond to any emails/PMs regarding your poll before it closes on Monday.

VOTE HERE (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1SamuXuEbjLe1Tcrd0lIGN72dHs6XT2FdgYoerdOnQyw/viewform?formkey=dFlqaENlV0xreXBYMWlpeTVBYS0yRkE6M A#gid=0)

There is also a link (the red VOTE HERE) to vote in this accounts signature. And as you may have noticed the old "Vote Here" link that was at the top of the page now resides at the bottom of the page. It will be there full time until the season is over but will only be active during the hours of operation for the AGS Poll.

Feel free to use the AGS Poll Forum to discuss teams that should be under consideration, teams that you feel should drop, teams to keep an eye on in the coming weeks, etc. Just don't post where you are ranking a specific team until after the results are published.

Your research material awaits your perusal.

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?164600-AGS-Top-25-How-They-Fared-Week-12

Bison56
November 16th, 2014, 11:40 AM
Bump

ursus arctos horribilis
November 16th, 2014, 01:56 PM
Last week you guys flat out nailed it btw. There was ONLY ONE ballot with a duplicated team on it. That is compared to the normal 5 or 1o. There were still a few missed teams that were easily corrected once we asked if they had been mistakenly left off the ballot.

It was absolutely without a doubt the best week the voters have ever had as far as vetting their own ballots and making sure it was correct. Thank you very much voters.xthumbsupx:)

superman7515
November 16th, 2014, 06:34 PM
Remember to get your votes in early so you aren't trying to check your email and make any corrections in the middle of work tomorrow.

Ivytalk
November 16th, 2014, 06:39 PM
Remember to get your votes in early so you aren't trying to check your email and make any corrections in the middle of work tomorrow.

Hey, Supe, why not interrupt work on Monday morning? Ain't that part of the appeal?:D

superman7515
November 16th, 2014, 06:42 PM
True, but after the accident in Texas, we'll probably be in some sort of drawn out "Safety Pause" all day discussing why our safety is a priority for Mr. DuPont (or at least his insurance co & shareholders) haha.

Bison56
November 16th, 2014, 06:59 PM
True, but after the accident in Texas, we'll probably be in some sort of drawn out "Safety Pause" all day discussing why our safety is a priority for Mr. DuPont (or at least his insurance co & shareholders) haha.

We get those to were I work but they call the a "safety standown"

clenz
November 16th, 2014, 11:15 PM
This one almost got me to put an Ivy in the poll for my first time in the new incarnation of the AGS poll...almost. It was between an Ivy, a Big Sky and a NEC....

I won't say which got it yet.

I don't vote for teams/conferences not participating in the playoffs (including transition and APR issues) but was damn close this week

RabidRabbit
November 17th, 2014, 06:42 AM
Bump

BisonBacker
November 17th, 2014, 09:12 AM
One last bump

chattownmocs
November 17th, 2014, 09:24 AM
Last week you guys flat out nailed it btw. There was ONLY ONE ballot with a duplicated team on it. That is compared to the normal 5 or 1o. There were still a few missed teams that were easily corrected once we asked if they had been mistakenly left off the ballot.

It was absolutely without a doubt the best week the voters have ever had as far as vetting their own ballots and making sure it was correct. Thank you very much voters.xthumbsupx:)

It was the first week I have ever made a mistake on it. Other than ranking Chattanooga number 2.

BisonBacker
November 17th, 2014, 09:26 AM
It was the first week I have ever made a mistake on it. Other than ranking Chattanooga number 2.xlolx How can anyone take you seriously?

chattownmocs
November 17th, 2014, 09:30 AM
xlolx How can anyone take you seriously?

It was last year preseason. People ranked a team that lost 23-3 to an FCS team last week #1.