PDA

View Full Version : The Unofficial Fordham-Lehigh Game Thread

Fordham
November 11th, 2006, 11:50 AM
Couldn't muster to dough to get "official" status for this thread but it'll just have to do.

In the latest version of "Let's call the game now that we're up" ... it's Fordham 7 Lehigh 0 to start ...

However, Lehigh has had a big KO return and one long pass play and have the ball at the Fordham 35yd line

GO RAMS!

JMU Duke Dog
November 11th, 2006, 11:55 AM
Fordham 7
Lehigh 0

12:08 left in 1st

Fordham
November 11th, 2006, 11:57 AM
Tied up at 7. 5yd Marcus Thomas TD run on a drive that was all too easy for Lehigh. Coen has smartly decided to go with the passing game early in order to capitilize on our pathetic pass D and stay away from our strength (run D).

ngineer
November 11th, 2006, 06:34 PM
Well, I saw this didn't last long...:rolleyes: Lehigh really came to play today. Other than the opening drive, that probably was a good 'wake up' call for the defense, the defense was great. Harrassed the QB all day, stuffed the run the game effectively. A few too many penalties...for both teams disrupted the flow at times. FU's punter is IMPRESSIVE--I see NFL in this guy. Hangtime and averaging 50 yd/per. However, we got some decent returns so the net was the best.
240 yards rushing today was stellar, since I thought that would be FU's strength. The early passing may have loosened them up. FU's QB looks like the real McCoy. Excellent arm and as only a fresheman, his a tremendous 'upside' down the road. With HC's QB, the PL could be wild next year.